AAaaaaaaahhhh... NO REP... how LIBERATING!

AAaaaaaaaww.... what's the matter little libroid... can't leave any more of your STUPID little jacked off comments in negs to me anymore? ... :lol:

Suffer... but I'm loving it.

LIBERATING!

Those would have cum from Warbler, not me. In fact every post I've read from you makes me want to shower. You're a coward, that's quite obvious, and vulgar. You are an embarrassment to all normal Americans and besmirch all of us with your juvenile and profane posts, abject ignorance and hateful rhetoric.

Wow. Well, that pretty much says it all.

The neg wasn't really the issue, it's them having the ability to include their shitty little comment along with it. Since I have my PM's set for only contacts and friends, that was their little ace in the hole. Now I have taken that away.

I don't like liberals, and if I don't have to hear from them privately here, I won't.

Simple as that, and what a good feeling... :D

first question.... why do you let the neg comments bother you? the only reason you get a PM notification...is becasue you have your options set that way.... and if you do get a PM notification...why answer it?

Personally i think the comments are funny as hell! If you still have them post them in my thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...pository-of-neg-rep-comments-to-laugh-at.html
It bothered me that they had the ABILITY to leave them Syreen, not what they say. I want to dictate whether or not they have that ability, not them.

And no, as I said, no one can PM me unless they're in my contacts and/or friends list. But as you should already know, rep comments are entirely different than PM's. The ONLY way you'll cut off that little avenue is to opt out of rep. Door slammed shut... :lol:

I love it.

Have you ever seen that movie Stipes? Remember when the doofus guy said ....hey, I thought I would enlist before I got drafted. Everyone sort of said, uh there is no more draft...

He reminds me of you here.

first question.... why do you let the neg comments bother you? the only reason you get a PM notification...is becasue you have your options set that way.... and if you do get a PM notification...why answer it?

Personally i think the comments are funny as hell! If you still have them post them in my thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...pository-of-neg-rep-comments-to-laugh-at.html
It bothered me that they had the ABILITY to leave them Syreen, not what they say. I want to dictate whether or not they have that ability, not them.

And no, as I said, no one can PM me unless they're in my contacts and/or friends list. But as you should already know, rep comments are entirely different than PM's. The ONLY way you'll cut off that little avenue is to opt out of rep. Door slammed shut... :lol:

I love it.
Nope. In your CP you can set your settings not to receive PM notifications of rep.

Even if folks can't figure that out, it makes me laugh that folks don't have the self discipline not to read something they know will bother them.
True, a "PM notification," but their rep comment is still in your rep log.

But it's even better than I thought... I haven't liked the rep thing for years and have argued for just deleting it. Now at least admin is letting people opt out.

Too many are addicted to it though so it stays. I feel sorry for them... like it really means something or has worth... :lol:

if you didn't have all your rw meltdowns/tantrums this wouldn't be an issue. You were good at dishing it out but...

I love it.

Have you ever seen that movie Stipes? Remember when the doofus guy said ....hey, I thought I would enlist before I got drafted. Everyone sort of said, uh there is no more draft...

He reminds me of you here.
You remind me of a turd.

if you didn't have all your rw meltdowns/tantrums this wouldn't be an issue. You were good at dishing it out but...

Meltdown... there hasn't been a GOOD meltdown on this board in years. You have no idea. Even the original board owner used to get in on some major board battles. It was fun. But, it did get out of control and led to the owner starting another board and selling this one.

I love it.
Nope. In your CP you can set your settings not to receive PM notifications of rep.

Even if folks can't figure that out, it makes me laugh that folks don't have the self discipline not to read something they know will bother them.

And, you couldn't control yourself from looking. Funny, in a sad way.

And, you couldn't control yourself from looking. Funny, in a sad way.

Everyone that has rep looks at their rep log, even you, and don't lie, bubble head.

Hypocrisy is never good.

I love it.

But it's even better than I thought... I haven't liked the rep thing for years and have argued for just deleting it. Now at least admin is letting people opt out.

Too many are addicted to it though so it stays. I feel sorry for them... like it really means something or has worth... :lol:

in my opinion, the ones whining about rep are the ones who seem to think it has "worth"

do you really care if it shows up in your user CP for 20 rounds of reps?

And just curious.... were the negs you handed out with a mean and nasty comment... or just a . (period)?

in my opinion, the ones whining about rep are the ones who seem to think it has "worth"

And just curious.... were the negs you handed out with a mean and nasty comment... or just a . (period)?
I've always contended... "I give what I get." It's an old rule amongst most bikers.

That even holds true with you. I pos repped you because you pos repped me. I gave what I got.

Last edited:

I've always contended... "I give what I get."

That even holds true with you. I pos repped you because you pos repped me. I gave what I got.

i am all for giving what you get.

So long as you still handed out neg comments... then its all even. Why opt out if its all even? Its a bit like saying tag you're it... i quit .....i win!

So long as you still handed out neg comments... then its all even. Why opt out if its all even? Its a bit like saying tag you're it... i quit .....i win!
That's it precisely... I win. The little tards that were getting so much joy out of leaving their nasty little comments with neg rep... because they could... can't anymore. It got old so I shut it down.

And the worst of them that did it have crying about it all day. Double win for me.

That's it precisely... I win. The little tards that were getting so much joy out of leaving their nasty little comments with neg rep... because they could... can't anymore. It got old so I shut it down.

And the worst of them that did it have crying about it all day. Double win for me.

i think you missed my point :tongue:

Ah, but think about it....you can't give YOUR nasty-assed neg rep comments to them any longer.

Ah, but think about it....you can't give YOUR nasty-assed neg rep comments to them any longer.
Don't want to.

Last edited:

i think you missed my point :tongue:
I think we're both in the same book but a different page... that's close enough for me... :)

Forum List

Back