A Young Woman Stoned for Adultery

the scum of the earth play the KORAN VS HADITHS game-----the real issue is SHARIAH LAW----that law determined by KORANIC SCHOLARS is that which
actually does define islam. Any time a person says or writes------"SHOW ME THE VERSE IN THE KORAN"-----that is a clear proof that he is a piece of shit

Actually that's proof that the burden OF proof is on the asserter. And when the asserter can't come up with it ---- poof... there goes perspiration odor.

Pogo----you know nothing about shariah law or about hindus or about Sikhs-----your commentary is silly

Translation :lalala: don't you dare challenge my myths with that 'evidence' and 'logic' stuff! :lalala:

you have no "EVIDENCE" pogo------stoning for adultery is part of the LEGAL CODE OF BOTH IRAN AND SAUDIA ARABIA -----adultery being a crime that women do------not men-----just women. It may be part of the legal code of many other shariah shit holes-------I have no interest in researching the issue

I have made no posts on what which country's adultery laws are. I have no interest in that either. Somebody earlier posted adultery laws in the US, but that wasn't me.

I haven't been posting on government laws or religious laws. I've been posting on tribal customs.

stoning is law in shariah law-------if you like to refer to shariah law as "TRIBAL LAW"----try not to do it in a mosque------some indignant muslim might slit your throat. It is clear to me that you never met a muslim and know nothing about islam. I will help-----muslim babies are taught from birth----that the only civilized and enlightened law in the world is SHARIAH-----and muhummad was an utter genius ------who was far more enlightened than any kaffir could ever be. Muhummad INVENTED the concept of charity and----virtually did away with slavery-----and authored the religion with the MOSTEST TOLERATION <<<< I have this
information from highly educated persons -----educated in the MUSLIM STYLE

Once AGAIN --- link? Quote? Passage in Koran?

Exactly. Spare me the empty ipse dixit.
"Book 017, Number 4194:

'Abdullah b. 'Abbas reported that 'Umar b. Khattab sat on the pulpit of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Verily Allah sent Muhammad (may peace be upon him) with truth and He sent down the Book upon him, and the verse of stoning was included in what was sent down to him. We recited it, retained it in our memory and understood it. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) awarded the punishment of stoning to death"

Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement

Clear enough

Actually that's proof that the burden OF proof is on the asserter. And when the asserter can't come up with it ---- poof... there goes perspiration odor.

Translation :lalala: don't you dare challenge my myths with that 'evidence' and 'logic' stuff! :lalala:

you have no "EVIDENCE" pogo------stoning for adultery is part of the LEGAL CODE OF BOTH IRAN AND SAUDIA ARABIA -----adultery being a crime that women do------not men-----just women. It may be part of the legal code of many other shariah shit holes-------I have no interest in researching the issue

I have made no posts on what which country's adultery laws are. I have no interest in that either. Somebody earlier posted adultery laws in the US, but that wasn't me.

I haven't been posting on government laws or religious laws. I've been posting on tribal customs.

stoning is law in shariah law-------if you like to refer to shariah law as "TRIBAL LAW"----try not to do it in a mosque------some indignant muslim might slit your throat. It is clear to me that you never met a muslim and know nothing about islam. I will help-----muslim babies are taught from birth----that the only civilized and enlightened law in the world is SHARIAH-----and muhummad was an utter genius ------who was far more enlightened than any kaffir could ever be. Muhummad INVENTED the concept of charity and----virtually did away with slavery-----and authored the religion with the MOSTEST TOLERATION <<<< I have this

"Book 017, Number 4194:

'Abdullah b. 'Abbas reported that 'Umar b. Khattab sat on the pulpit of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Verily Allah sent Muhammad (may peace be upon him) with truth and He sent down the Book upon him, and the verse of stoning was included in what was sent down to him. We recited it, retained it in our memory and understood it. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) awarded the punishment of stoning to death"

Clear enough

And that's where in the Qu'ran?

What the fuck 'book' even is that? And what was the alleged 'crime'?

What I was asking for back there is some basis that it's part of Islam -- the religion. Not for some oblique reference to the practice. Anybody can do that:

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear. " -- Deutoronomy 21

"Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death." -- Leviticus 24

"And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” And falling to his knees he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep." --- Acts 7

"While the people of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day. And those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron and to all the congregation. They put him in custody, because it had not been made clear what should be done to him. And the Lord said to Moses, “The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.” And all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him to death with stones, as the Lord commanded Moses." --- Numbers 15

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.” --- Leviticus 20

"You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery." -- Deuteronomy 20​

--- all these show us is that stoning is ancient practice common in that area. Some of these wags have been trying to deflect the issue off to the specific practice of stoning, rather than what it started out as, HBV. I don't have a complete history of the practice but obviously all of these passages are way older than Islam.

Last edited:

"Book 017, Number 4194:

Clear enough

What the fuck 'book' even is that?
Do your homework I provided my proof and the link. I can't read it for you

"Book 017, Number 4194:

Clear enough

What I was asking for back there is some basis that it's part of Islam -- the religion. Not for some oblique reference to the practice. Anybody can do that:

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear. " -- Deutoronomy 21

"Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death." -- Leviticus 24

"And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” And falling to his knees he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep." --- Acts 7

"While the people of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day. And those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron and to all the congregation. They put him in custody, because it had not been made clear what should be done to him. And the Lord said to Moses, “The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.” And all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him to death with stones, as the Lord commanded Moses." --- Numbers 15

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.” --- Leviticus 20

"You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery." -- Deuteronomy 20

--- all these show us is that stoning is ancient practice common in that area. Some of these wags have been trying to deflect the issue off to the specific practice of stoning, rather than what it started out as, HBV. I don't have a complete history of the practice but obviously all of these passages are way older than Islam.

So you don't understand your own link. Even after you yourself describe it as "clear enough".
Apparently not. Why am I not surprised.

As I always say, if you can't articulate your point ---- you ain't got one.

"Book 017, Number 4194:

Clear enough

"You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery." -- Deuteronomy 20

So you don't understand your own link. Even after you yourself describe it as "clear enough".
Apparently not. Why am I not surprised.

As I always say, if you can't articulate your point ---- you ain't got one.
LOL I provided what you asked. Please get off your butt and read if you wish to be enlightened, if not then stay ignorant and sound like a fool.

"Do your own searching" = "I can't prove my point".

You lose, babeh.

My link way back in post 18 (and earlier threads) noted that there's no sanction of HBV anywhere in the Quran or Hadiths. That remains unchallenged.

Pick something you can actually win next time.

You lose, babeh.

My link way back in post 18 (and earlier threads) noted that there's no sanction of HBV anywhere in the Quran or Hadiths. That remains unchallenged.

I see I am going to have to spoon feed you, typical tactic by the person who loses the argument.

"The penal laws of Islam are called Hudud in the Hadith and Fiqh. This word is the plural of Hadd, which means prevention, hindrance, restraint, prohibition, and hence a restrictive ordinance or statute of God, respecting things lawful and unlawful.

Punishments are divided into two classes, one of which is called Hadd and the other Ta'zir. The Hadd is a measure of punishment defined by the Qur'an and the Sunnah. In Ta'zir, the court, is allowed to use its discretion in regard to the form and measure in which such punishment is to be inflicted.

Punishments by way of Hadd are of the following forms: death by stoning, amputation of a limb or limbs, flogging by one hundred or eighty strokes."

Clear enough Chuckles?

the bottom line is------pogo-----it is what gets ruled in shariah courts-----try to live with reality.
It is not so ruled in USA courts and not so ruled in the "beth din" --<<<< jewish courts

You lose, babeh.

I see I am going to have to spoon feed you, typical tactic by the person who loses the argument.

"The penal laws of Islam are called Hudud in the Hadith and Fiqh. This word is the plural of Hadd, which means prevention, hindrance, restraint, prohibition, and hence a restrictive ordinance or statute of God, respecting things lawful and unlawful.

Punishments are divided into two classes, one of which is called Hadd and the other Ta'zir. The Hadd is a measure of punishment defined by the Qur'an and the Sunnah. In Ta'zir, the court, is allowed to use its discretion in regard to the form and measure in which such punishment is to be inflicted.

Punishments by way of Hadd are of the following forms: death by stoning, amputation of a limb or limbs, flogging by one hundred or eighty strokes."

Clear enough Chuckles?

Again -- unlinked. Meanwhile your text here does say "The Hadd is a measure of punishment defined by the Qur'an and the Sunnah"

-- and my original question, was, and still is --- where does the Qur'an sanction HBV?

Know what I've gotten in response to that question?

dd17aada778cc5ae68908ba6eb9d5fcb.jpg

I mean, it's good music and all that. But it's not an answer.

the bottom line is------pogo-----it is what gets ruled in shariah courts-----try to live with reality.
It is not so ruled in USA courts and not so ruled in the "beth din" --<<<< jewish courts

And once AGAIN I haven't been talking about "courts"; I've been describing an ancient tribal custom.

I'll keep repeating that until it sinks in.

You lose, babeh.

Clear enough Chuckles?

Again -- unlinked. Meanwhile your text here does say "The Hadd is a measure of punishment defined by the Qur'an and the Sunnah"

-- and my original question, was, and still is --- where does the Qur'an sanction HBV?

I posted the link and that was from the same source, you are nothing but a liar and a fraud.

You have once again gotten caught blowing smoke instead of actually discussing the issue.

You have lost once again it seems every time I discuss something with you lose and try to turn it around.

BTW here is the link ONCE AGAIN.

You lose, babeh.

Clear enough Chuckles?

I posted the link and that was from the same source, you are nothing but a liar and a fraud.

You have once again gotten caught blowing smoke instead of actually discussing the issue.

You have lost once again it seems every time I discuss something with you lose and try to turn it around.

and that link says no such thing. It doesn't even MENTION HBV. At all.

You lose.

You lose, babeh.

Clear enough Chuckles?

You lose.
Try again and read for meaning

You lose, babeh.

Clear enough Chuckles?

You lose.

forget it , alex------Pogo will INSIST forever that muslims are primitives
and their legal system has no meaning

Clear enough Chuckles?

You lose.

And once AGAIN I haven't been talking about "legal systems"; I've been describing an ancient tribal custom. One that is outside both legal systems and religions.

I'll keep repeating that until it sinks in. See post 100 for gory detail. The one the last respondent complained was "too long". Sorry, sometimes the Truth is bigger than a bite-size morsel that fits on a bumper sticker. Tough shit; deal with it.

And to describe an entire worldwide religion as "primitives" would be a whole bag full of fallacies. I didn't do that either.

You lose.

And once AGAIN I haven't been talking about "legal systems"; I've been describing an ancient tribal custom. One that is outside both legal systems and religions.

And to describe an entire worldwide religion as "primitives" would be a whole bag full of fallacies. I didn't do that either.

the LEGAL SYSTEM of islam is called SHARIAH LAW. In shariah courts---females who commit adultery-----are ordered to be executed by stoning. You have claimed on this very thread-----that stoning women accused of adultery to
death is simply ---primitive cultural tribal custom and has nothing to do with
shariah law which is the DIVINE AND ETERNAL LAW OF ISLAM as per koranic
scholars over the past ---approximately 1200 years. You like to lie.

You lose.

the LEGAL SYSTEM of islam is called SHARIAH LAW. In shariah courts---females who commit adultery-----are ordered to be executed by stoning. You have claimed on this very thread-----that stoning women accused of adultery to

Ummm.... no. I have claimed, and proven, on this very thread and others before it, that HBV is an ancient tribal custom. I know you're obsessed with the whole "stoning" thing but that's not relevant.

HBV is HBV. In India it's usually done by burning. You know, like the Church used to do with witches (although the Church certainly didn't invent burning either). Beheading has been another method. When Henry VIII used that on Anne Boleyn it was in a twisted way a kind of "mercy" ----- he could have burned her according to prevailing custom of the time. It's always brutal, and it's almost always women on the receiving end. That's why I call it "hyperpatriarchy".

All I've noted about "stoning" per se is that it also predates Islam, and I documented that too.

Why are you so desperate to deflect from HBV onto "stoning"? It's a bit too early in the day to get stoned.

Last edited:

You lose.

Ummm.... no. I have claimed, and proven, on this very thread and others before it, that HBV is an ancient tribal custom. I know you're obsessed with the whole "stoning" thing but that's not relevant.

HBV is HBV. In India it's usually done by burning. You know, like the Church used to do with witches (although the Church certainly didn't invent burning either). Beheading has been another method. When Henry VIII used that on Anne Boleyn it was in a twisted way a kind of "mercy" ----- he could have burned her according to prevailing custom of the time. It's always brutal, and it's almost always women on the receiving end. That's why I call it "hyperpatriarchy".

All I've noted about "stoning" per se is that it also predates Islam, and I documented that too.

Why are you so desperate to deflect from HBV onto "stoning"? It's a bit too early in the day to get stoned.

I referred to the OP----- you have a fixation on a silly bit of sophistry that you
imagine justifies the filth you support----to wit---shariah law which you have decided
to claim is "not Islamic" Got that fellow posters? SHARIAH LAW is not Islamic ------it is something called "hyperpatriarchy" He also claims that
women are burned to death by court order in India -----because of "hyperpatriarchy"

Forum List

Back