A Young Woman Stoned for Adultery

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
21acf8379f05ee0e449fac596cf7a4ea643a8149.jpg

Afghan officials said Rokhsahana (her image pixelated) was stoned to death about a week ago in a Taliban-controlled area just outside Firozkoh (AFP Photo/)​

The story of a young woman who was married against her will and then stoned to death after she was caught eloping with a man her own age is heart wrenching.

What would Jesus do?

It is written:

....he lifted himself up and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
John 8:7-11

Perhaps there is no greater picture of the love, mercy and forgiveness of God than in this particular story. Many theologians have speculated about what Jesus was writing on the ground. Was it the names of the men who were ready to stone her to death? Perhaps they had slept with her!

The Scriptures do not tell us. What we do know is that Jesus said to them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. Not one of those men cast that first stone. Jesus spoke the truth and the truth set them free. In an instant they knew they had no grounds to do what they were about to do.

What has happened to this young girl in Afghanistan is wrong. The motive for her execution was religious yet not of God. This is not God condemning a young woman to death for her sins but rather a group of misguided, religious zealots who are blind to their own wretched, naked, sinful condition.

My Pastor has a saying, "God fix me first". I believe if these men were to examine their own hearts and listen to their own conscience, they might realize they need God's help. I believe if they would remove the timber from their own eye they would be able to see clearly to remove the speck in someone else's eye.

I believe what this world needs more than anything right now, is the attitude of "God fix me first". Jesus said, Love your enemies, do good to them that hate you, and pray for those who despitefully use you, and persecute you.

As the conscience was the catalyst in each man dropping their stones and leaving the adulterous woman to obtain mercy from God, today the conscience is still our guide to doing what is right and obtaining mercy from God.

God alone is the judge of men. Our assistance is not required. What is required of us?

He hath showed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Micah 6:8

The best prayer?
Begins with...... God fix me first.

Last edited:
Jesus also said 'give to Caesar what is Caesar's.' Or, don't interfere in other countries' cultures. Fix your own first.

What has happened to this young girl in Afghanistan is wrong. The motive for her execution was religious yet not of God. This is not God condemning a young woman to death for her sins but rather a group of misguided, religious zealots who are blind to their own wretched, naked, sinful condition.

It's kind of unfair to post an alleged story and picture that has no link at all. How do we know you didn't just make this up?

Anyway from the little there is here I don't see any indication that this was a religious act. It looks more like an "honor killing" which is a socio-cultural custom. But most of the OP is rambling on and on about Jesus, and there's little to nothing about this event. If it even IS an event.

they do that all the time.

that's their bread and butter

all the time :(

It's kind of unfair to post an alleged story and picture that has no link at all. How do we know you didn't just make this up?

Anyway from the little there is here I don't see any indication that this was a religious act. It looks more like an "honor killing" which is a socio-cultural custom. But most of the OP is rambling on and on about Jesus, and there's little to nothing about this event. If it even IS an event.

Here's your link, a-hole.

Watch the video for yourself.

Afghan woman stoned to death for 'adultery'

This is a trivial point (designed to dodge the issue) given that this is a consistent reality in the Middle East.

No, it's an essential point.
If I tell you green glob men are invading from Pluto right now, but I don't have a link --- are you gonna believe me? You're willing to swallow whatever your told with no basis whatsoever?

Open wide, Dickhead. :piss2:

This is a trivial point (designed to dodge the issue) given that this is a consistent reality in the Middle East.

If I tell you green glob men are invading from Pluto right now, but I don't have a link --- are you gonna believe me? You're willing to swallow whatever your told with no basis whatsoever?

Oh, shut the fuck up. You do what you do to avoid the issue; and you do this all the time. Nobody else doubted the authenticity of the story. But you have to act like this is an f'ing newspaper that needs to be sourced. Grow the fuck up and stop stifling adult convo.

Here's your link, a-hole.

Watch the video for yourself.

Afghan woman stoned to death for 'adultery'

Thanks Dickbag but this IS the OP's job, and there's nothing in the world you can do to make that not true, so suck it.

Assuming this is the same event to which the OP referred, from this link:

>> Joyenda, one of only two female governors in Afghanistan, said Rokhsahana's family had married her off against her will before she was caught while eloping with another man her age.

The man was let off with a lashing, Joyenda's spokesman said. <<​

As I suspected -- an "honor killing". It's an ancient tribal custom enacted for social control that predates Islam, Christianism, Sikhism, Hinduism and every other religion where it still takes place. It's fucked up, it's primitive, it's based on archconservative hyperpatriarchy --- but it's got nothing to do with religion. It has to do with women scaring the shit out of men so they get violent about it. The last quoted sentence underscores that.

Not religious. Just as the Gospel event cited in the OP would have had nothing to do with Judaism. It dates back thousands of years to nomadic tribes jealous of their possessions.

You're welcome.

Oh, shut the fuck up. You do what you do to avoid the issue; and you do this all the time. Nobody else doubted the authenticity of the story. But you have to act like this is an f'ing newspaper that needs to be sourced. Grow the fuck up and stop stifling adult convo.

Suck my dick, shit-for-brains. I wanted a source for the same reason anyone wants a source -- because without it the whole thing's hearsay. And without that we have no reference and no context, as you just gave me above. You can't address an issue without some kind of basis in reality, and hell the fuck no I'm not going to take the word of a brand new poster with a total of two posts that this is a legitimate story. If you do, you're a retard.

That's the way the world of reality works, child, like it or lump it. And all you do by whining about this is make yourself look even fucking stupider than you already do.

So bite me.

Suck my dick, shit-for-brains. I wanted a source for the same reason anyone wants a source -- because without it the whole thing's hearsay. And without that we have no reference and no context, as you just gave me above. You can't address an issue without some kind of basis in reality, and hell the fuck no I'm not going to take the word of a brand new poster with a total of two posts that this is a legitimate story. If you do, you're a retard.

That's the way the world of reality works, child, like it or lump it. And all you do by whining about this is make yourself look even fucking stupider than you already do.

So bite me.

Yawn, d-bag.

As I suspected -- an "honor killing". It's an ancient tribal custom enacted for social control that predates Islam, Christianism, Sikhism, Hinduism and every other religion where it still takes place. It's fucked up, it's primitive, it's based on archconservative hyperpatriarchy --- but it's got nothing to do with religion. It has to do with women scaring the shit out of men so they get violent about it. The last quoted sentence underscores that.

Not religious. Just as the Gospel event cited in the OP would have had nothing to do with Judaism. It dates back thousands of years to nomadic tribes jealous of their possessions.

You're welcome.

Give me a break. This thing has Islam fingerprints all over it. Who gives a sh** what you think the origin of this "custom" is.

You're welcome.

Give me a break. This thing has Islam fingerprints all over it. Who gives a sh** what you think the origin of this "custom" is.

Too bad for your ignorant bigot ass it was already thousands of years old when Mohammed was born huh Sparky??

Once again you have nothing but vague wisps of disjointed suspicions. "Has Islam fingerprints all over it". Suck my ass, you ignorant swine.

How many times have we spelled this shit out while you bigots go :lalala: ?

>> In many Arab countries, the practice of honour killing dates back to pre-Islamic times when Arab settlers occupied a region adjacent to Sindh, known as Baluchistan (in Pakistan).57 These Arab settlers had patriarchal traditions such as live burials of newly born daughters. Such traditions trace back to the earliest historic times of Ancient Babylon, where the predominant view was that a woman's virginity belonged to her family.58

There is no mention of honour killing in the Quran or Hadiths. Honour killing, in Islamic definitions, refers specifically to extra-legal punishment by the family against a woman, and is forbidden by the Sharia (Islamic law). Religious authorities disagree with extra punishments such as honour killing and prohibit it, so the practice of it is a cultural and not a religious issue. However, since Islam has influence over vast numbers of Muslims in many countries and from many cultures, some use Islam to justify honour killing even though there is no support for honour killing in Islam. << -- Origins of Honor Killing

Where's your link to "fingerprints", Iggie-boy?

You want an demon -- go for the patriarchy that creates this shit.

-- or would that hit too close to home?

Last edited:

You're welcome.

Too bad for your ignorant bigot ass it was already thousands of years old when Mohammed was born huh Sparky??

Once again you have nothing but vague wisps of disjointed suspicions. "Has Islam fingerprints all over it". Suck my ass, you ignorant swine.

>> In many Arab countries, the practice of honour killing dates back to pre-Islamic times when Arab settlers occupied a region adjacent to Sindh, known as Baluchistan (in Pakistan).57 These Arab settlers had patriarchal traditions such as live burials of newly born daughters. Such traditions trace back to the earliest historic times of Ancient Babylon, where the predominant view was that a woman's virginity belonged to her family.58

There is no mention of honour killing in the Quran or Hadiths. Honour killing, in Islamic definitions, refers specifically to extra-legal punishment by the family against a woman, and is forbidden by the Sharia (Islamic law). Religious authorities disagree with extra punishments such as honour killing and prohibit it, so the practice of it is a cultural and not a religious issue. However, since Islam has influence over vast numbers of Muslims in many countries and from many cultures, some use Islam to justify honour killing even though there is no support for honour killing in Islam. << -- Origins of Honor Killing

Next he will tell you hajib is a Muslim culture construct

You're welcome.

Next he will tell you hajib is a Muslim culture construct

:eusa_shhh: Let him walk into it. It's kinda fun playing "spot the ignoramus". This one is such a cat toy that way.

Forum List

Back