A Young Woman Stoned for Adultery

They didn't steal the land. The land was parceled by the people who were in control at the time and a portion was given to Israel. They preemptively attacked (to prevent an attack on them) and won more land. The spoils of war. Still NOT stealing. Palestinians continue to fight and bombard them, so they are pushing them out. Can you blame them? I'm sure if Mexico was lobbing bombs into the United States, you would demand the government take action.

The British had no business parceling out other people's land. And even they realized it was a bad idea when the Zionists blew up the King David Hotel and killed a bunch of British Soldiers.

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here we are, 70 years later, trying to referee "Who does the Magic Man in the Sky Love the Very Bestest", and we are still taking a beating for it.

When does the insanity stop?

They didn't steal the land. The land was parceled by the people who were in control at the time and a portion was given to Israel. They preemptively attacked (to prevent an attack on them) and won more land. The spoils of war. Still NOT stealing. Palestinians continue to fight and bombard them, so they are pushing them out. Can you blame them? I'm sure if Mexico was lobbing bombs into the United States, you would demand the government take action.

The British had no business parceling out other people's land. And even they realized it was a bad idea when the Zionists blew up the King David Hotel and killed a bunch of British Soldiers.

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here we are, 70 years later, trying to referee "Who does the Magic Man in the Sky Love the Very Bestest", and we are still taking a beating for it.

When does the insanity stop?

They were in control of the land and they owned it, so they could do what they wanted. THAT is how things were back then. Your innocent little Muslims need to put their hatred aside and use some logic, although I don't see that happening. They are like rabid animals.

They were in control of the land and they owned it, so they could do what they wanted. THAT is how things were back then. Your innocent little Muslims need to put their hatred aside and use some logic, although I don't see that happening. They are like rabid animals.

Or they are wiser than you think. I am betting a Muslim in 1099 after Jerusalem fell to the Crusaders could have just given up at that point. BUt they didn't. A hundred years later Saladin retook Jerusalem and by 1291, the Crusader States were no more.

There's really no good reason for the Palestinians to give up. The Zionists are eventually going to get tired of living next to people who want to kill them.

Or they are wiser than you think. I am betting a Muslim in 1099 after Jerusalem fell to the Crusaders could have just given up at that point. BUt they didn't. A hundred years later Saladin retook Jerusalem and by 1291, the Crusader States were no more.

There's really no good reason for the Palestinians to give up. The Zionists are eventually going to get tired of living next to people who want to kill them.

That is not going to happen. They are going to have to find a way to live together.

Joey...the Jews were there before the Muzzies...so using your logic, the Muzzies must get out.

Just as you need to get out of Chicago, since you are not native American.

Joey...the Jews were there before the Muzzies...so using your logic, the Muzzies must get out.

Actually, I am part Native American.

And - get this - the Jews from Europe have no relation to the Jews of Judea 2000 years ago other than sharing a religion. They are entirely a EUROPEAN people, either coming from Russia (the Ashkenazim Jews) or Spain (the Shepherdic Jews.)

If that was going to happen, it would have happened already.

Again- took 200 years to drive out the Crusaders, but they did.

Took 100 years to drive out the European Colonizers... but they did.

Something we Americans don't get, having little perception of time...

They aren't going to drive the Israelis out. Lol. Come back down to earth.

According to historical documents, the area was nothing more than an uninhabitable harsh territory that was plagued with malaria and other diseases and where only the occasional nomads passed through and maybe set up temporary camps. Israel is what it is today BECAUSE of the Israeli people.

And one more thing, if Israel WANTED to, they could wipe "Palestine" off the face of the map. They haven't done that, so that says something. Joe, you are nothing but an instigator of war and unrest, as well as a traitor to the American people. At one time in history, a person like you would be deemed useless and hung. ;)

You are a person who has no loyalty, integrity or honor.

Actually, I am part Native American.

And - get this - the Jews from Europe have no relation to the Jews of Judea 2000 years ago other than sharing a religion. They are entirely a EUROPEAN people, either coming from Russia (the Ashkenazim Jews) or Spain (the Shepherdic Jews.)
Oh sure Joey...you are just a dumb polock from Chicago...now get out. You are not native...so leave now.

And since Jews were there before Muzzies, Muzzies must go....right?

And one more thing, if Israel WANTED to, they could wipe "Palestine" off the face of the map. They haven't done that, so that says something. Joe, you are nothing but an instigator of war and unrest, as well as a traitor to the American people. At one time in history, a person like you would be deemed useless and hung. ;)

You are a person who has no loyalty, integrity or honor.

Uh, no, you see, Israel can't genocide the Palestinians without incurring the wrath of most of the civilized world.

and sorry, snookums, I have a box of medals and a DD214 that says what my loyalty to America was.

I just don't mistake America's interests for the interests of Zionist Shitstains. Stupid people like you who believe whatever shit comes out of the Jew-owned media are the ones who do that.

Oh sure Joey...you are just a dumb polock from Chicago...now get out. You are not native...so leave now.

And since Jews were there before Muzzies, Muzzies must go....right?

Um, no, there were JUDEANS there before the Muzzies. Not Jews. Modern Judaism has nothing to do with what the Judeans believed in. It's a relavitively modern invention.

Probably the Muslims who live there now are more related to the ancient Judeans than the Europeans are.

Oh, also. Not Polish. We have lots of Poles in Chicago, but not me. But here's the funny thing. They don't squeal "Hitler did a nasty to us, so please tolerate our bad behavior." and still think they can get away with THAT shit 70 years later.

According to historical documents, the area was nothing more than an uninhabitable harsh territory that was plagued with malaria and other diseases and where only the occasional nomads passed through and maybe set up temporary camps. Israel is what it is today BECAUSE of the Israeli people.

You mean Charts written up by White people showing their cultural arrogance?

Let's not forget the peace offerings that the Israelis have actually agreed to in the past that were just thrown back into their faces time and time again.

Okay, I'm going to put this in terms you can understand.

One day, I use a legal manuever to steal your house. I take all your possessions, and when your (hypothetical) family members object to it, I use force to inflict bodily harm on them. Your family scatters up and down the block, being taken in by other neighbors. Most of the Neighborhood now HATES me for doing it.

So if I offer to let your family live in the unheated Garage, as long as you are willing to do menial work for me, while I continue to live in the nice house i threw you out of, am I really being a nice guy? Would you really be grateful to me for letting you sleep in your own garage?

No, I think your position would be 'You get the fuck out of my house and i won't kill you." Which is pretty much the position the Palestinians are taking.

The Jews didn't steal anything. Why don't you learn something before you go around making yourself sound foolish?

sorry, do you have another word for it.

1900- No Jews in Palestine. They didn't own the land, the Arabs did.

1948- Jews own half the land they've been systematically stealing.

1967- they steal the rest of the land. But now they are figuring out they can't hold it, so they are giving the shittier land back.

Thanks for the fake history lesson.

Here's a real one:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back