A WAY to Shut Clinton UP...

Nice try to DEFLECT. it ain't about me. And that 'Tommy' Shit has been LAME for awhile. You really should stop it. You look stupid for the attempt.:eusa_hand:

You just look permanently stupid.

As for your next post, again, why would Clinton dignify the words of a disgrace like Morris who has made it his profession to distort his record?

Morris is a pimp. Hannity is one of the few people that will even give him airplay. He doesn't warrant a response.

Tommy.

I don't like Dick Morris at all, he is a turn coat that looks out only for himself. After all he was the one who helped Obama in Africa for Odinga (sp?) campaign. It was Dick Morris who I believe came up with the "CHANGE" platform. Obama used Odinga as a test! My opinion on the last part.

WTF are you talking about? Morris loathes Obama. He's never been a friend to him.

Good thing too. Morris has turned into King Midas In Reverse in American Politics.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWyharVEUU]YouTube - Raila Odinga and Dick Morris[/ame]

What does this prove? Morris hates Obama. Do some research. He certainly didn't work for the Obama Campaign. He wrote a frigging book about the dream race of '08 being between Hillary and Condi. He also didn't coin the "change" slogan that you claim he did.

Why would anyone want to shut Bill up?

Everytime he talks he damages his crediblity with people.

The man tried to claim that protests against out of control government spending would lead to another Oklahoma City Bomber, something he caused through his murder of teh Branch Dividians.

The real lesson of Waco is left wing government's over reactions and excessive use of force against its own citizens caused Oklahoma City, not protestors or radio programs.

The man tried to claim that protests against out of control government spending would lead to another Oklahoma City Bomber, something he caused through his murder of teh Branch Dividians.

The real lesson of Waco is left wing government's over reactions and excessive use of force against its own citizens caused Oklahoma City, not protestors or radio programs.

Certainly not Morris. His paycheck is tied to Clinton talking.

I agree the government fucked up royally at Waco. I don't think they went in with the intention of burning down the compound.

I disagree that Waco justified Oklahoma City. I don't think you are saying that, but I disagree with it. McVeigh was a right wing loon. He most likely started cracking up when he didn't get selected for Special Forces and left the Army.

Nice try to DEFLECT. it ain't about me. And that 'Tommy' Shit has been LAME for awhile. You really should stop it. You look stupid for the attempt.:eusa_hand:

You just look permanently stupid.

As for your next post, again, why would Clinton dignify the words of a disgrace like Morris who has made it his profession to distort his record?

Morris is a pimp. Hannity is one of the few people that will even give him airplay. He doesn't warrant a response.

Tommy.

And Clinton isn't a disgrace?

Whatever... tucking Fulane fan... how's Tulane football doingthis year? Prepared for another trashing by Army?

I agree the government fucked up royally at Waco. I don't think they went in with the intention of burning down the compound.

I disagree that Waco justified Oklahoma City. I don't think you are saying that, but I disagree with it. McVeigh was a right wing loon. He most likely started cracking up when he didn't get selected for Special Forces and left the Army.
Who said justified, its cause and effect.

Hey, Sparky... nobody claimed it was a justification. McVeigh claimed it as one of his motivations. And, McVeigh NEVER claimed Limbaugh as a motivation... that was just fear-mongering by Clinton.

And Clinton isn't a disgrace?

He had his moments. All and all, he was a good president. I am not going to judge his eight year tenure over a blowjob and it's aftermath.

Whatever... tucking Fulane fan... how's Tulane football doingthis year? Prepared for another trashing by Army?

Tulane alum. Did you go to LSU or something?

Nope. UNO & then NYU. I'm just kidding.. I actually like Tulane, just wish they'd get their athletic program together. I went to the Tulane Army game at Tad Gormley last year... yikes.

Who said justified, its cause and effect.

Okay. Fair enough. I suspected that's what you meant.

My point is that McVeigh was insane so even if it was "cause and effect" and "justified" in his mind, the real culpret is the fact that McVeigh was a fucking psychopath.
Which is why its dishonest and disingenoius for Bill Clinton to claim that protests and talk radio will create 'another one'.

Understood. Me either. Ijust wish he'd act a bit more ex-Presidential. This shit of running your mouth once out of office, trashing other presidents gets old and, in my opinion, is classless.

Now, he hasn't been as bad as Carter in that aspect... yet.

Clinton is a good reason for electing really old guys to office. He has too many years of not enough to do ahead of him - which just leaves tons-o-opportunity for him to make a complete jackass of himself, and to degrade the office.

Clinton is a good reason for electing really old guys to office. He has too many years of not enough to do ahead of him - which just leaves tons-o-opportunity for him to make a complete jackass of himself, and to degrade the office.

that's kind of funny.. cause he's respected around the world and by most of this country... except for the deranged wingnuts who hated him when he was president and continue to do so.

you'll forgive me, but the contined insanity where he's concerned is really amusing to me.

and, in case it's escaped your notice, daddy bush loves him and baby bush has no problem working with him. this should tell you something.

Last edited:
Nope. UNO & then NYU. I'm just kidding.. I actually like Tulane, just wish they'd get their athletic program together. I went to the Tulane Army game at Tad Gormley last year... yikes.

<Sidebar>

I graduated from Tulane in '01 and then went back after I got out of the service in '05 (July of '05) to take some more classes. My wife worked for Tulane during that time, so I know how instrumental the University was and is to getting the city back up on it's feet. It would be great for the University to get a Stadium uptown. I think that would do more for the Sports program than anything else.

As for Tulane/Army, you don't have to tell me. My dad is a West Pointer. Yikes.

I also took some classes at UNO (physics) and remember driving through Gentilly. Yikes.

Are you watching Treme?

hillary should have never called him a fucking jew bastard.......
I don't like Dick Morris at all, he is a turn coat that looks out only for himself. After all he was the one who helped Obama in Africa for Odinga (sp?) campaign. It was Dick Morris who I believe came up with the "CHANGE" platform. Obama used Odinga as a test! My opinion on the last part.

I never knew Hillary called him that. I think Morris is wrong about his political thinking process most of the time. Yeah maybe that was how politics's use to work but I think it has moved leaps and bounds down the dirty back alley and he has been out of that loop a long time.

Morris didn't help Obama elect Odinga as President of Kenya. His "assistance" came about in 2007 before Obama was even nominated.

Dick Morris is a bloviating loudmouth who moves to whichever "side" will bring him the biggest largess. I'm sure on the anniversary of the Waco disaster, he saw an opportunity to get his face out there and maybe a few more of his books would start selling again. You see neither Clinton nor Reno would ever subject themselves to denying Morris's claim, being who he is, so Morris can be quite comfortable knowing his words will go unchallenged and thereby believed by the most gullible out there. And we all know who they are.

Forum List

Back