A WAY to Shut Clinton UP...

Understood. Me either. Ijust wish he'd act a bit more ex-Presidential. This shit of running your mouth once out of office, trashing other presidents gets old and, in my opinion, is classless.

Now, he hasn't been as bad as Carter in that aspect... yet.

In fairness, I think Clinton has been pretty instrumental post-Presidency. I don't remember hearing him trash any President. Even W. He's worked hand and hand with H.W. on a lot of stuff.

This seems to be the most bombastic thing he's said since leaving office.

Xenophon:

I think his words were a little bit extreme, but there is no denying that there are a lot of disenfranchised people on the extreme right and that some of those people are calpable of violence.

Though, like McVeigh, and to quote Chris Rock, when placing blame, I'll go with "What ever happened to just plain crazy?"

Xenophon:

I think his words were a little bit extreme, but there is no denying that there are a lot of disenfranchised people on the extreme right and that some of those people are calpable of violence.

Though, like McVeigh, and to quote Chris Rock, when placing blame, I'll go with "What ever happened to just plain crazy?"
Nonsense.

Clinton also attempted to claim McVeigh did it becaus eof the 'contract with america', Bill is a one trick pony with this.

And its an old trick, trying to link opposition to government excesses by linking them to acts by unhinged people.

Its the basis for what both the communists and nazis did in their own societies, cutting off freedom of expression in the name of 'order.'

So Far? NO rebuttal from Bill Clinton...He's HAD ample time.

I wouldnt provide a rebuttal for it if I were Clinton. Less attention it gets the better.

Even Limbaugh stated that the Clintons cannot avoid the spotlight...it's in their character...and unavoidable...[And limbaugh said this at the close of the Clinton term...No wonder Mr. Limbaugh is at 99.5% correct in his accuracy ratings]...

He Nailed it, and The Clintons...Once that Spotlight hits ya? Yer defined.

Well hell, if even Limbaugh said it, it must be true... :eusa_whistle: Er, define "accuracy" for us.

Rush Limbaugh’s embrace of truthiness | The North Star National

Nonsense.

Clinton also attempted to claim McVeigh did it becaus eof the 'contract with america', Bill is a one trick pony with this.

And its an old trick, trying to link opposition to government excesses by linking them to acts by unhinged people.

Its the basis for what both the communists and nazis did in their own societies, cutting off freedom of expression in the name of 'order.'

I don't remember Clinton blaming the "contract with America" for McVeigh's psyche, but I guess I'll take your word for it.

As for your last, that's a hell of a slippery slope.

I don't like Dick Morris at all, he is a turn coat that looks out only for himself. After all he was the one who helped Obama in Africa for Odinga (sp?) campaign. It was Dick Morris who I believe came up with the "CHANGE" platform. Obama used Odinga as a test! My opinion on the last part.

WTF are you talking about? Morris loathes Obama. He's never been a friend to him.

Good thing too. Morris has turned into King Midas In Reverse in American Politics.

Uh-Huh. naturally you would loathe someone that knows the "Inner Circle", and has Exposed it.

No Surprise. You may rant on to deaf ears. [Mr. T's HINT for the Morning? Try Sock Puppets...YOU seem to be adept at it perhaps it'll bring you comfort...or try the mirror? ...That is all...].
:lol:

I've been reading your garbage for about a half hour now, and I can conclude they don't come much more extremely tunnel-visioned than you. You have been thoroughly brainwashed and obviously do not have the capacity to even acknowledge any information other than the biased programming imbedded in your shallow brain. You are truly a pathetic piece of work, and should be an embarrassment to any of the others who post here from a conservative viewpoint who actually DO have intelligence, the ability to sort out what makes sense and what does not, and to articulate based on that talent. Intelligence, by the way, is what you gain from an abundance of information, but yours is so limited, you're hardly worth even my small effort to refute your insane postings.

Dick Morris Reveals the TRUTH on Hannity...

[Whom ordered the Invasion on the WACO COMPOUND...and it wasn't Janet Reno]

YouTube - Dick Morris reveals the truth about Tim McVeigh and Clinton

Trouble in Paradise?

Mr. Clinton? STFU

Dick Morris? The WH Titmouse roars? The man is a creepy john who picked up prostitutes and told them tall tales about how powerful he was. The man is a braggart and a blowhard. :lol:

OMFG! A story that was never told before? :lol: :lol: :lol:

even Hannity is laughing at Morris. :lol:

sorry, but this thread belongs in the Humor section.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh-Huh. naturally you would loathe someone that knows the "Inner Circle", and has Exposed it.

No Surprise. You may rant on to deaf ears. [Mr. T's HINT for the Morning? Try Sock Puppets...YOU seem to be adept at it perhaps it'll bring you comfort...or try the mirror? ...That is all...].

Honestly, he really hasnt exposed anything. He just said there was allegedly something Reno knew about Waco to have Clinton reappoint her.

That could be anything. We have no further information. We have no evidence that Morris is telling the truth and not just telling Hannity what he wanted to hear. Fact is we have nothing whatsoever but his own words about a vague statement Clinton supposedly said.

Now do you believe Morris? I don't. I don't think he is trustworthy or reliable.

Im sure there is more to Waco than most of us will ever know. But Id like a good source. I just dont think Morris is that source.

Frankly, I don't think Reno would have given the order without Clinton's okay, so why is this even being discussed? The only question remaining about the incident at Waco (and one that we'll never know the answer to) is who set the fires inside setting off the tear gas that had been injected into the complex?

Honestly, he really hasnt exposed anything. He just said there was allegedly something Reno knew about Waco to have Clinton reappoint her.

That could be anything. We have no further information. We have no evidence that Morris is telling the truth and not just telling Hannity what he wanted to hear. Fact is we have nothing whatsoever but his own words about a vague statement Clinton supposedly said.

Now do you believe Morris? I don't. I don't think he is trustworthy or reliable.

Im sure there is more to Waco than most of us will ever know. But Id like a good source. I just dont think Morris is that source.

Frankly, I don't think Reno would have given the order without Clinton's okay, so why is this even being discussed? The only question remaining about the incident at Waco (and one that we'll never know the answer to) is who set the fires inside setting off the tear gas that had been injected into the complex?

The Branch Davidians or whatever they called themselves, were resisting arrest and shooting at federal agents. They are at fault. They could have done the sane and rational thing and went to court.

The WACO thing is what happens when stupid people believe they have the right to ignore the government when it comes calling. It sets up a confrontation that one cannot win. We have the courts. We have the ballot box. We do not have the right to ignore the laws we disagree with---without facing the consequences.

Nonsense.

I don't remember Clinton blaming the "contract with America" for McVeigh's psyche, but I guess I'll take your word for it.

As for your last, that's a hell of a slippery slope.

Clinton is concerned, like everyone else who can see what's going on, that the extremists now intent on an American Revolution redux get all fired up by listening to the right wing noise machines, which includes Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, et al. I don't know who other than Limbaugh was doing talk radio at the time McVeigh decided to bomb the federal building, but he had to get his fury from some source for him to internalize justification for what he did.

The Branch Davidians or whatever they called themselves, were resisting arrest and shooting at federal agents. They are at fault. They could have done the sane and rational thing and went to court.

The WACO thing is what happens when stupid people believe they have the right to ignore the government when it comes calling. It sets up a confrontation that one cannot win. We have the courts. We have the ballot box. We do not have the right to ignore the laws we disagree with---without facing the consequences.

Isnt this exactly what some tea baggers are saying?

hillary should have never called him a fucking jew bastard.......
I don't like Dick Morris at all, he is a turn coat that looks out only for himself. After all he was the one who helped Obama in Africa for Odinga (sp?) campaign. It was Dick Morris who I believe came up with the "CHANGE" platform. Obama used Odinga as a test! My opinion on the last part.

I never knew Hillary called him that. I think Morris is wrong about his political thinking process most of the time. Yeah maybe that was how politics's use to work but I think it has moved leaps and bounds down the dirty back alley and he has been out of that loop a long time.

Morris didn't help Obama elect Odinga as President of Kenya. His "assistance" came about in 2007 before Obama was even nominated.

Dick Morris is a bloviating loudmouth who moves to whichever "side" will bring him the biggest largess. I'm sure on the anniversary of the Waco disaster, he saw an opportunity to get his face out there and maybe a few more of his books would start selling again. You see neither Clinton nor Reno would ever subject themselves to denying Morris's claim, being who he is, so Morris can be quite comfortable knowing his words will go unchallenged and thereby believed by the most gullible out there. And we all know who they are.

Wow. Excellent post.

I really hate to say this, but I just cannot be too serious today.

The only way to shut up Clinton, is to buy him a life size doll that runs on a 480VAC 3 phase motor and 'YAWNS' and Gulps a lot.

That is all................

Isnt this exactly what some tea baggers are saying?

Teabaggers haven't shot and killed federal agents. Let us hope they never do.

Forum List

Back