A WAY to Shut Clinton UP...

Everything he touches turns to shit? :razz:

Exactly, Sarah, exactly. How are you doing this fine night?
They are wondering why Clinton doesn't respond to this sleaze..

I find it hilarious that the conservatards would think that Clinton would acknowledge Morris after Morris fucked him over royally.

Morris is a scumbag. Of course, if he's a scumbag that talks shit on Clinton, Tommy is all about him.

Just watch your toes, Tommy.

Uh-Huh. naturally you would loathe someone that knows the "Inner Circle", and has Exposed it.

Morris hasn't been in on the "inner circle" in 15 years. He's a political pariah whose own personal foibles did him in.

I doubt he knows jack and shit about what happened at Waco either. But he can act like he did.

No Surprise. You may rant on to deaf ears. [mr. T's HINT for the Morning? Try Sock Puppets...YOU seem to be adept at it perhaps it's bring you comfort...or try the mirror? ...That is all...].
:lol:

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, Tommy. Been boozing it up tonight?

I don't like Dick Morris at all, he is a turn coat that looks out only for himself. After all he was the one who helped Obama in Africa for Odinga (sp?) campaign. It was Dick Morris who I believe came up with the "CHANGE" platform. Obama used Odinga as a test! My opinion on the last part.

WTF are you talking about? Morris loathes Obama. He's never been a friend to him.

Good thing too. Morris has turned into King Midas In Reverse in American Politics.

But it begs the question oh stupid one...Clinton being sleaze would then be responding unto himself, wouldn't he?

Have a Chock Wonderful DAY. You've been HAD and you know it. :lol:

Exactly, Sarah, exactly. How are you doing this fine night?

I find it hilarious that the conservatards would think that Clinton would acknowledge Morris after Morris fucked him over royally.

Morris is a scumbag. Of course, if he's a scumbag that talks shit on Clinton, Tommy is all about him.

Just watch your toes, Tommy.

Doing great Geaux. :)

Clinton earns a lot of money in speaking tours and gives so much in disaster relief around the world, that little bitch could never quiet him. Clinton has a lot to say, very smart man.

Clinton earns a lot of money in speaking tours and gives so much in disaster relief around the world, that little bitch could never quiet him. Clinton has a lot to say, very smart man.

Morris still just takes it personally that he was cast out.

Of course when you let your hooker listen in on calls with the President, you are just asking for trouble.

Morris is a scumbag. But, you know the right's mantra, "anyone who hates Clinton is a friend of mine".

Of course when you let your hooker listen in on calls with the President, you are just asking for trouble.

Morris is a scumbag. But, you know the right's mantra, "anyone who hates Clinton is a friend of mine".

and Dick Morris is no friend to the truth.

But it begs the question oh stupid one...

Tommy. Do you have to pay royalties to yourself when you use the term "stupid"? I mean, you do have the concept patented, correct?

Clinton being sleaze would then be responding unto himself, wouldn't he?

No fucking idea what you are talking about here, Tommy. Maybe you can clarify in six hours when you are sober.

Have a Chock Wonderful DAY. You've been HAD and you know it. :lol:

Oh Tank Engine, you truly are a gem. Don't go changing for me.

Morris is friend to no man but Dick Morris and Dick Morris' checkbook.

Uh Huh...The Hidebeast couldn't STAND Morris. So you may go back to your pretend fairy world, or to sleep...which ever suits you.

And neither are you...so that means YOU have a problem...you stand with Morris by your own words.

Think fast...WHAT do you do? :eusa_whistle:

Uh Huh...The Hidebeast couldn't STAND Morris. So you may go back to your pretend fairy world, or to sleep...which ever suits you.

Yeah, but it was the whole prostitute scandal that did him in.

It's only a matter of public record, tommy.

I mean, it was in Time Magazine and everything.

Uh-Huh. naturally you would loathe someone that knows the "Inner Circle", and has Exposed it.

No Surprise. You may rant on to deaf ears. [Mr. T's HINT for the Morning? Try Sock Puppets...YOU seem to be adept at it perhaps it'll bring you comfort...or try the mirror? ...That is all...].

Honestly, he really hasnt exposed anything. He just said there was allegedly something Reno knew about Waco to have Clinton reappoint her.

That could be anything. We have no further information. We have no evidence that Morris is telling the truth and not just telling Hannity what he wanted to hear. Fact is we have nothing whatsoever but his own words about a vague statement Clinton supposedly said.

Now do you believe Morris? I don't. I don't think he is trustworthy or reliable.

Im sure there is more to Waco than most of us will ever know. But Id like a good source. I just dont think Morris is that source.

Nice try to DEFLECT. it ain't about me. And that 'Tommy' Shit has been LAME for awhile. You really should stop it. You look stupid for the attempt.:eusa_hand:

Nice try to DEFLECT. it ain't about me. And that 'Tommy' Shit has been LAME for awhile. You really should stop it. You look stupid for the attempt.:eusa_hand:

You don't like to be called Tommy? That's one of the nicer things you've been called, isn't it. :lol:

hillary should have never called him a fucking jew bastard.......
I don't like Dick Morris at all, he is a turn coat that looks out only for himself. After all he was the one who helped Obama in Africa for Odinga (sp?) campaign. It was Dick Morris who I believe came up with the "CHANGE" platform. Obama used Odinga as a test! My opinion on the last part.

WTF are you talking about? Morris loathes Obama. He's never been a friend to him.

Good thing too. Morris has turned into King Midas In Reverse in American Politics.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWyharVEUU]YouTube - Raila Odinga and Dick Morris[/ame]

No Surprise. You may rant on to deaf ears. [Mr. T's HINT for the Morning? Try Sock Puppets...YOU seem to be adept at it perhaps it'll bring you comfort...or try the mirror? ...That is all...].

Honestly, he really hasnt exposed anything. He just said there was allegedly something Reno knew about Waco to have Clinton reappoint her.

That could be anything. We have no further information. We have no evidence that Morris is telling the truth and not just telling Hannity what he wanted to hear. Fact is we have nothing whatsoever but his own words about a vague statement Clinton supposedly said.

Now do you believe Morris? I don't. I don't think he is trustworthy or reliable.

Im sure there is more to Waco than most of us will ever know. But Id like a good source. I just dont think Morris is that source.

Morris' claim to fame is his association with the Clintons. Thus, he makes his $ by bashing every single thing they did. It should be no surprise that he pops up every time the Clintons are in the news.

As you noted, his integrity is suspect.

Forum List

Back