A WAY to Shut Clinton UP...

Ame®icano;2230263 said:
It could be even more then that, T. I heard that last night and my jaw dropped. Of course many of my friends at the time had a thought that Clinton ordered them to go in and use force.

April 19, 1993 - Waco
April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City

Coincidence?
No I heard someone say the reason TMc chose that date was because of Waco.

I don't like Dick Morris at all, he is a turn coat that looks out only for himself. After all he was the one who helped Obama in Africa for Odinga (sp?) campaign. It was Dick Morris who I believe came up with the "CHANGE" platform. Obama used Odinga as a test! My opinion on the last part.

I never knew Hillary called him that. I think Morris is wrong about his political thinking process most of the time. Yeah maybe that was how politics's use to work but I think it has moved leaps and bounds down the dirty back alley and he has been out of that loop a long time.

all politicians are out for themselves....my brother worked for lee atwater and my god father was nrc at the time.....they are what they are.....

Morris isn't a politician.

No he isn't. He's pretty much what Rahm 'FishBoy' Emanuel is to Obama now...

I'm not sure I trust Morris farther than I can throw him.
So Far? NO rebuttal from Bill Clinton...He's HAD ample time.

Maybe he has to cool down some. :lol: I remember how pissed he was on Foxnews that one time. I can imagine now.

He got owned on this one.

Indeed, and BIGTIME...and here's something to remember? Clinton AND Obama cut their political teeth being professional SHIT Disturbers by being radical Leftist protestors...

But yet they BOTH decry the Tea Party? Dissention?

Neither can talk of it and be genuine to themselves.

[Remember THIS LESSON well you Staist LIBS...for YOU have been HAD].

T, this is exactly why they need to control the internet because they cannot keep their lies going. There is way to much information out that, in their own words for them to deny. More and more people have access to the internet and go there to read.

Obama is trying to get their feet in the door under the auspicious heading of "All should have access to the internet"

I'm not sure I trust Morris farther than I can throw him.
So Far? NO rebuttal from Bill Clinton...He's HAD ample time.

I wouldnt provide a rebuttal for it if I were Clinton. Less attention it gets the better.

Even Limbaugh stated that the Clintons cannot avoid the spotlight...it's in their character...and unavoidable...[And limbaugh said this at the close of the Clinton term...No wonder Mr. Limbaugh is at 99.5% correct in his accuracy ratings]...

He Nailed it, and The Clintons...Once that Spotlight hits ya? Yer defined.

T, this is exactly why they need to control the internet because they cannot keep their lies going. There is way to much information out that, in their own words for them to deny. More and more people have access to the internet and go there to read.

Obama is trying to get their feet in the door under the auspicious heading of "All should have access to the internet"

And what a terrible SHAME the Obama Administration, and the FCC were dealt a BLOW to their quest to grab hold of the internet...But they won't stop tryin'...trust me.

And what a terrible SHAME the Obama Administration, and the FCC were dealt a BLOW to their quest to grab hold of the internet...But they won't stop tryin'...trust me.

Sad but oh so true!

Sad but oh so true!

Right now Obama is going after Corporations...[Golman Sachs]...and is Launching his effort come Thursday in NYC...[Wall ST.] So beware. He's going after Corporations...and Speech, Weapons will be NEXT.

Don't put it past these people.

Sage Advice Here...

Watch...[If You DARE]

Some things Clinton And Obama need to hear [And have never understood]...

WATCH

Let us Shut this guy up...eh? Faith Hope Charity...

Hallmarks of REAL Americans and the Tea party Movement

Dick Morris Reveals the TRUTH on Hannity...

There are very few absolute truths in politics.

However, one of them is this:

"If Dick Morris says it, the opposite did/will happen."

I guess he's just pissed that they wouldn't turn a blind eye to his toe-sucking-prostitute fetish.

You guys on the right can keep him.

Dick Morris Reveals the TRUTH on Hannity...

There are very few absolute truths in politics.

However, one of them is this:

"If Dick Morris says it, the opposite did/will happen."

I guess he's just pissed that they wouldn't turn a blind eye to his toe-sucking-prostitute fetish.

You guys on the right can keep him.

Fine. But what Evidence do you bring? What's that? NONE?

*I* Thought so.

*I* Dismiss you...and YOU can follow your screen Name. Got it ACE?

hillary should have never called him a fucking jew bastard.......
I don't like Dick Morris at all, he is a turn coat that looks out only for himself. After all he was the one who helped Obama in Africa for Odinga (sp?) campaign. It was Dick Morris who I believe came up with the "CHANGE" platform. Obama used Odinga as a test! My opinion on the last part.

WTF are you talking about? Morris loathes Obama. He's never been a friend to him.

Good thing too. Morris has turned into King Midas In Reverse in American Politics.

WTF are you talking about? Morris loathes Obama. He's never been a friend to him.

Good thing too. Morris has turned into King Midas In Reverse in American Politics.

Everything he touches turns to shit? :razz:

They are wondering why Clinton doesn't respond to this sleaze..

Uh-Huh. naturally you would loathe someone that knows the "Inner Circle", and has Exposed it.

No Surprise. You may rant on to deaf ears. [Mr. T's HINT for the Morning? Try Sock Puppets...YOU seem to be adept at it perhaps it'll bring you comfort...or try the mirror? ...That is all...].
:lol:

Forum List

Back