A WAY to Shut Clinton UP...

Clinton is concerned, like everyone else who can see what's going on, that the extremists now intent on an American Revolution redux get all fired up by listening to the right wing noise machines, which includes Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, et al. I don't know who other than Limbaugh was doing talk radio at the time McVeigh decided to bomb the federal building, but he had to get his fury from some source for him to internalize justification for what he did.

What exactly is extreme about wanting the government to follow the Constitution?

Last edited:
I really hate to say this, but I just cannot be too serious today.

The only way to shut up Clinton, is to buy him a life size doll that runs on a 480VAC 3 phase motor and 'YAWNS' and Gulps a lot.

That is all................

I'm sure he can still have plenty of live ones, should he so desire.

Clinton is concerned, like everyone else who can see what's going on, that the extremists now intent on an American Revolution redux get all fired up by listening to the right wing noise machines, which includes Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, et al. I don't know who other than Limbaugh was doing talk radio at the time McVeigh decided to bomb the federal building, but he had to get his fury from some source for him to internalize justification for what he did.

What exactly is extreme about wanting the government to follow the Constitution?

By extremists, you know very well which factions I'm talking about. Why play dumb?

Ame®icano;2232908 said:
As for your last, that's a hell of a slippery slope.
Slippery like claiming talk radio and protestors will cause more McVeighs?

... while ignoring what triggered original McVeigh.

It's shocking how many people actually seem to be apologetic. Did you cheer as you saw firemen carry bloody children from the building?

Ame®icano;2232908 said:

It's shocking how many people actually seem to be apologetic. Did you cheer as you saw firemen carry bloody children from the building?

After some of the excusing that has been going on around here in the last few days, one has to wonder.

The Branch Davidians or whatever they called themselves, were resisting arrest and shooting at federal agents. They are at fault. They could have done the sane and rational thing and went to court.

The WACO thing is what happens when stupid people believe they have the right to ignore the government when it comes calling. It sets up a confrontation that one cannot win. We have the courts. We have the ballot box. We do not have the right to ignore the laws we disagree with---without facing the consequences.

Isnt this exactly what some tea baggers are saying?

Teabaggers haven't shot and killed federal agents. Let us hope they never do.

If they do, they will try to blame it on us. Remember the nut who said to throw bricks threw the windows? Remember, Bachmann said to come armed and dangerous and palin said to reload.

Ame®icano;2232908 said:
As for your last, that's a hell of a slippery slope.

The fact that he was mentally unstable?

I mean seriously, why do we have to over-analyze this? McVeigh might have been pissed off about Waco and Ruby Ridge, but that doesn't make a straight line to murdering men, women, and children. A lot of people were pissed about Waco and Ruby Ridge and never committed violence. McVeigh was crazy enough to take his anger and become a mass murderer.

This isn't directed at you, but It's a little disturbing that some of the posters on this thread are making posts that portray McVeigh as some sort of martyr, crusader, or political activist.

He was a murderer who targeted innocents for no other reason than the fact they worked for a government he despised. The coward didn't even have the balls to try and go out with guns-a-blazing against a bunch of law enforcement officials. Instead, he incinerated mid-level beaureaucrats and their children.

He can rot in hell, and anyone sympathetic to him needs a couch trip.

I was under the impression that the best way to shut Willy up was a fat chick and a cigar

Ame®icano;2232908 said:

No, I wasn't cheering to anything, nor I am apologetic.

Do you actually believe that tea party protesters are terrorists?

Ame®icano;2232908 said:

The fact that he was mentally unstable?

I mean seriously, why do we have to over-analyze this? McVeigh might have been pissed off about Waco and Ruby Ridge, but that doesn't make a straight line to murdering men, women, and children. A lot of people were pissed about Waco and Ruby Ridge and never committed violence. McVeigh was crazy enough to take his anger and become a mass murderer.

This isn't directed at you, but It's a little disturbing that some of the posters on this thread are making posts that portray McVeigh as some sort of martyr, crusader, or political activist.

He was a murderer who targeted innocents for no other reason than the fact they worked for a government he despised. The coward didn't even have the balls to try and go out with guns-a-blazing against a bunch of law enforcement officials. Instead, he incinerated mid-level beaureaucrats and their children.

He can rot in hell, and anyone sympathetic to him needs a couch trip.

Great, I agree with you about McVeigh. Nobody is defending his actions, period.

Now tell me, what tea party movement did to be compared to McVeigh? Read above:

"Slippery like claiming talk radio and protestors will cause more McVeighs".

That's where left is wrong. If anything cause another McVeigh it will not be tea party or talk radio, but the same thing what caused the first one - the government.

Ame®icano;2232908 said:

do we care about that issue when addressing islamic terrorism?

terrorists are terrorists are terrorists are terrorists.

OK, jillian. What tea party did so far to be labeled as terrorists?

Ame®icano;2234961 said:
Ame®icano;2232908 said:

do we care about that issue when addressing islamic terrorism?

terrorists are terrorists are terrorists are terrorists.

OK, jillian. What tea party did so far to be labeled as terrorists?

i wasn't labeling the tea partiers as terrorists. mcveigh was a terrorist and shouldn't be defended was what i said. sorry if i wasn't clear about that.

Forum List

Back