A Vote for Obama

Peeballs is right----the entire world is run by THE PROTOCOLS OF THE OLD GEEZERS and the Schmucks who shoot at birds with airguns I have run into old jews----but never a jew shooting at birds with an airgun----or any kind of a gun In fact I never met a jew who owned a gun Peeballs how many sparrows have you put down this season?

Every Politician in America walks the tightrope of American Interests vs. Israel's...its amazing how a tiny minority control our Body Politic using people like Adelson's hundread million contribution for Israel that can make or break a Presidentcy...

There is no evidence that "a tiny minority control our Body Politic," Princess, but there is good reason that our politicians pay attention to the majority of Americans who want the US to support Israel. Nazi types are alternately confused and angered by that support.
^The Sniffer knows:

AOL Search

Jewish Americans have set up an impressive array of organisations to influence American foreign policy, of which AIPAC is the most powerful and best known. In 1997, Fortune magazine asked members of Congress and their staffs to list the most powerful lobbies in Washington. AIPAC was ranked second behind the American Association of Retired People, but ahead of the AFL-CIO and the National Rifle Association. A National Journal study in March 2005 reached a similar conclusion, placing AIPAC in second place (tied with AARP) in the Washington ‘muscle rankings’.

Of course they have but how does that prove your claim that "a tiny minority control our Body Politic?" Aipac is but one of many organizations which lobby our gov't, it does not represent "a tiny minority" of Americans, and none of those gov't officials said that they are controlled by anyone. You'll need to try harder.

Jewish Americans have set up an impressive array of organisations to influence American foreign policy, of which AIPAC is the most powerful and best known. In 1997, Fortune magazine asked members of Congress and their staffs to list the most powerful lobbies in Washington. AIPAC was ranked second behind the American Association of Retired People, but ahead of the AFL-CIO and the National Rifle Association. A National Journal study in March 2005 reached a similar conclusion, placing AIPAC in second place (tied with AARP) in the Washington ‘muscle rankings’.
Oh! Although this israel-basher John R. MacArthur guy disagrees "[url="http://www.harpers.org/archive/2007/04/jrm-pubnote-20070417]Somehow, though, I can't shake the idea that the Israel lobby, no matter how powerful, isn't all it is cracked up to be, particularly where it concerns the Bush administrations past and present. Indeed, when I think of pernicious foreign lobbies with disproportionate sway over American politics, I can't see past Saudi Arabia and its royal house, led by King Abdullah.[/url]"
Let's go bash some saudi lobby.

There is no evidence that "a tiny minority control our Body Politic," Princess, but there is good reason that our politicians pay attention to the majority of Americans who want the US to support Israel. Nazi types are alternately confused and angered by that support.
^The Sniffer knows:

AOL Search

Of course they have but how does that prove your claim that "a tiny minority control our Body Politic?" Aipac is but one of many organizations which lobby our gov't, it does not represent "a tiny minority" of Americans, and none of those gov't officials said that they are controlled by anyone. You'll need to try harder.

Well Sniff...link us to the numbers...i.e. What percentage of the US population are members? I dare you.

Your shameless and brain dead invocation of Godwin's law notwithstanding, what's your source for that opinion?

Which opinion, Princess? That there is no evidence that "a tiny minority control our Body Politic," or that Nazi types are alternately confused and angered by our support for Israel?

^The Sniffer knows:

AOL Search

Well Sniff...link us to the numbers...i.e. What percentage of the US population are members? I dare you.

AIPAC represents the sentiments of far more than its members, Princess, just as AARP represents the interests of far more than its members.
If you are going to get into an adult conversation here, you are going to have to stop thinking and posting like an angry child.

Oh! Although this israel-basher John R. MacArthur guy disagrees "[url="http://www.harpers.org/archive/2007/04/jrm-pubnote-20070417]Somehow, though, I can't shake the idea that the Israel lobby, no matter how powerful, isn't all it is cracked up to be, particularly where it concerns the Bush administrations past and present. Indeed, when I think of pernicious foreign lobbies with disproportionate sway over American politics, I can't see past Saudi Arabia and its royal house, led by King Abdullah.[/url]"
Let's go bash some saudi lobby.

Theses anti-Israel/anti-Jew posters aren't interested in truth, Doc, just sating their mindless hate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contents_of_the_United_States_diplomatic_cables_leak_(Saudi_Arabia)

AIPAC represents the sentiments of far more than its members, Princess, just as AARP represents the interests of far more than its members.
If you are going to get into an adult conversation here, you are going to have to stop thinking and posting like an angry child.
Yea, I knew you would side step like a drunken Ballerina in a pink TuTu...The4 Sniffer Knose...

How Lobby money controls US politics | Rehmat calling
IN the early 1960s, Sen. William J. Fulbright fought to force the American Zionist Council to register as agents of a foreign government. The council eluded registration by reorganizing as the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. AIPAC has since become what Fulbright most feared: A foreign agent dominating American foreign policy while disguised as a domestic lobby.

Israelis and pro-Israelis object when they hear that charge. How, they ask, can we so few wield such influence over so many? Answer: It’s all in the math. And in the single-issue advocacy brought to bear on US policy-making by dozens of “domestic” organizations that now compose the Israel lobby, with AIPAC its most visible force.

Saudi arabia's puppet CARTER does not seem to be around for the democratic convention

1236646217949.gif

Lets see:

American Israel Public Affairs Committee - Wikipedia, the free ...

AIPAC's web site states that it "has grown into a 100,000-member national ...
AIPAC's stated purpose is to lobby the Congress of the United States on issues
.... AIPAC has also supported the funding of a number of Israeli military projects
that ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
A little political perspective -- AARP: 40M members; NRA: 4M ... www.calguns.net/calgunforum/archive/index.php/t-555714.html

I'd like to see a study to find out how many AARP members are gun owners and how many are NRA members. I would bet that the CEO of ...

Yea, I knew you would side step like a drunken Ballerina in a pink TuTu...The4 Sniffer Knose...

IN the early 1960s, Sen. William J. Fulbright fought to force the American Zionist Council to register as agents of a foreign government. The council eluded registration by reorganizing as the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. AIPAC has since become what Fulbright most feared: A foreign agent dominating American foreign policy while disguised as a domestic lobby.

Israelis and pro-Israelis object when they hear that charge. How, they ask, can we so few wield such influence over so many? Answer: It’s all in the math. And in the single-issue advocacy brought to bear on US policy-making by dozens of “domestic” organizations that now compose the Israel lobby, with AIPAC its most visible force.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Your belief that an anonymous opinion piece you found a Wordpress is proof of your claim is actually proof that there is no credible support for your mindless hate.
Try again, Princess.

with AIPAC its most visible force.

NEVER FORGET THE INVISIBLE FORCES

THE FORCE IS WITH THE JEW

Lets see:

.... AIPAC has also supported the funding of a number of Israeli military projects
that ...
A little political perspective -- AARP: 40M members; NRA: 4M ... www.calguns.net/calgunforum/archive/index.php/t-555714.html

I'd like to see a study to find out how many AARP members are gun owners and how many are NRA members. I would bet that the CEO of ...

One need not be a member of AIPAC to contribute and AIPAC represents the interests of all Americans who want the US to support Israel. Evidently you are in the minority, Princess.
No wonder our gov't officials don't care what you think. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Your belief that an anonymous opinion piece you found a Wordpress is proof of your claim is actually proof that there is no credible support for your mindless hate.
Try again, Princess.

Stop braying like a donkey and show them numbers, ballerina!

are you saying that AIPAC just SEEMS POWERFUL because most americans happen to agree with the issues AIPAC supports? WHAT AN INNOVATIVE IDEA----AIPAC is consitent with THE AMERICAN WAY don't tell peeballs

Lets see:

that ...

One need not be a member of AIPAC to contribute and AIPAC represents the interests of all Americans who want the US to support Israel. Evidently you are in the minority, Princess.
No wonder our gov't officials don't care what you think. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

You are nothing but a traitor who will lie cheat and spy for your sick ZioNazi right wing agenda, and flush the America which gave you Santuary and wealth, no matter what proof is shown.

Try again, Princess.

Stop braying like a donkey and show them numbers, ballerina!

You are still posting like an angry child, Princess, and in pink no less. Clearly you are an angry little girl.
I already responded to your demands and you still haven't proven that "a tiny minority control our Body Politic."
AIPAC does not control our body politic but it does represent the interests of those Americans who support Israel.

Lets see:

that ...

You are nothing but a traitor who will lie cheat and spy for your sick ZioNazi right wing agenda, and flush the America which gave you Santuary and wealth, no matter what proof is shown.

You have offered no proof, Princess ... just the opinion of some anonymous blogger at Wordpress. That's not proof and you are daft to believe it is. Try again.

Fulbright- May he rest in peace. PBUH. Bless his little pea-pickin' heart. And so on.

Forum List

Back