A Vote for Obama

One need not be a member of AIPAC to contribute and AIPAC represents the interests of all Americans who want the US to support Israel. Evidently you are in the minority, Princess.
No wonder our gov't officials don't care what you think. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

You are nothing but a traitor who will lie cheat and spy for your sick ZioNazi right wing agenda, and flush the America which gave you Santuary and wealth, no matter what proof is shown.

You have offered no proof, Princess ... just the opinion of some anonymous blogger at Wordpress. That's not proof and you are daft to believe it is. Try again.

So you are the arbiter of Truth? you are a piece of Shiite...

Leave PEEBALLS alone----he is damned distressed that AIPAC supports positions that the majority of Americans support IT's NOT FAIR do the math----ITS NOT FAIR

One need not be a member of AIPAC to contribute and AIPAC represents the interests of all Americans who want the US to support Israel. Evidently you are in the minority, Princess.
No wonder our gov't officials don't care what you think. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

You are nothing but a traitor who will lie cheat and spy for your sick ZioNazi right wing agenda, and flush the America which gave you Santuary and wealth, no matter what proof is shown.

You have offered no proof, Princess ... just the opinion of some anonymous blogger at Wordpress. That's not proof and you are daft to believe it is. Try again.

John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt · The Israel Lobby: the Israel Lobby · LRB 23 March 2006

Thanks in part to the influence Jewish voters have on presidential elections, the Lobby also has significant leverage over the executive branch. Although they make up fewer than 3 per cent of the population, they make large campaign donations to candidates from both parties. The Washington Post once estimated that Democratic presidential candidates ‘depend on Jewish supporters to supply as much as 60 per cent of the money’. And because Jewish voters have high turn-out rates and are concentrated in key states like California, Florida, Illinois, New York and Pennsylvania, presidential candidates go to great lengths not to antagonise them.

"When I enter the voting booth, I’m going to ask myself, what do I prefer for Israel and its relationship with the United States: meaningful action or empty rhetoric? To me the answer is clear: I’ll take another four years of Mr. Obama’s steadfast support over Mr. Romney’s sweet nothings." Haim Saban

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/05/opinion/the-truth-about-obama-and-israel.html
A vote for O'Bama is one more brick in the wall of Sharia. Look at his history and prove me wrong.

Well, let's see...Egypt, Tunisia and Libya have moved away from Islamic extremism since he has been in power, and South Sudan has achieved independence as a Christian nation.

So you're wrong.

With all due respect, Saigon if you think that Egypt or Libya have moved away from Islamic extremism because they got rid of the two dictators that were ruling their countries then all I can say is that you see a different Egypt and Libya than I do.

John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt · The Israel Lobby: the Israel Lobby · LRB 23 March 2006

Thanks in part to the influence Jewish voters have on presidential elections, the Lobby also has significant leverage over the executive branch. Although they make up fewer than 3 per cent of the population, they make large campaign donations to candidates from both parties. The Washington Post once estimated that Democratic presidential candidates ‘depend on Jewish supporters to supply as much as 60 per cent of the money’. And because Jewish voters have high turn-out rates and are concentrated in key states like California, Florida, Illinois, New York and Pennsylvania, presidential candidates go to great lengths not to antagonise them.
O'Bama has been antagonizing them, bless his evil pea picken' heart.

So you are the arbiter of Truth? you are a piece of Shiite...

You are just an angry little girl, Princess, and if you want to hang out with the adults in the future you must grow up and stop acting like a child.

Now that is much better than a useless and anonymous Wordpress post.
M&W postulate (but not prove) that "presidential candidates go to great lengths not to antagonise" American Jews but even that unsubstantiated claim is typical of the M&W methodology. Even if it were true it does not mean that American Jews, as you claim, control the American "body politic" Not antagonising and being controlled are two entirely different things, Princess. Look it up.

jews tend to make donations when asked and jews tend to vote Peeballs hit the nail on the head No wonder peeballs is terrfied of jews

jews tend to make donations when asked and jews tend to vote Peeballs hit the nail on the head No wonder peeballs is terrfied of jews

Rosie, I'm not terrified of Jews...They are hard working, educated and good citizens. My only problem is the right wing which has hijacked American Jewry into believing that Israel is the panacea to their historical suffering and prods everyone for that support that would make the Mafia blush.

It is bringing Jews world-wide condemnation and mixing a recipe for a future devastating war that could start WWIII..

Rosie, I'm not terrified of Jews...They are hard working, educated and good citizens. My only problem is the right wing which has hijacked American Jewry into believing that Israel is the panacea to their historical suffering and prods everyone for that support that would make the Mafia blush.

It is bringing Jews world-wide condemnation and mixing a recipe for a future devastating war that could start WWIII..
Lay on, McDuff!

Forum List

Back