Why America and Israel are the biggest threats to peace

Noam's a self-hating anti-Semite.
Pay no attention to his delusions:

"Iran is carrying out a murderous and destructive low-level war against Israel with great-power participation. Its leaders announce that negotiations are going nowhere. Israel refuses to sign the Non-Proliferation Treaty and allow inspections, as Iran has done. Israel continues to defy the overwhelming international call for a nuclear-weapons-free zone in the region. Throughout, Iran enjoys the support of its superpower patron."

Noam Chomsky: Why America and Israel Are the Greatest Threats to Peace | Alternet

Noam Chomsky: Why America and Israel Are the Greatest Threats to Peace | Alternet

Damn good article...wonder if any of the israel firsters will take the time to actually read it.

OH GOODY another "WHAT-IF" fantasy It must have taken Chomsky at least 20 minutes to write that little fairy tale It reminds me of the plethora of WHAT IF books written sometime in the 60s and 70s WHAT IF HITLER HAD WON.......

when writing a paper for school I sometimes used a similar technique Of course I am not so adept a writer as Chomsky ----but the technique always got me an "A" Just choose an sorta absurd THESIS and expound upon it thus ----think up three to five aspects of the thing List then --first the most important and impressive----last the second most important and impressive----and the others inbetween. Then come up with an INTRODUCTION then look at the list. One paragraph for each idea-----and finally a SUM UP it worked every time I usually did them midnite---the night before they were "DUE"

• Banned
Hater...does the truth scare the israel firsters that badly? Its amusing...its like watching cockroaches scramble for the holes in the wall when a light comes on. :D

Hater...does the truth scare the israel firsters that badly? Its amusing...its like watching cockroaches scramble for the holes in the wall when a light comes on. :D

to what "TRUTH" do you allude dissent? how long have you been imagining yourself part of a swarm of cockroaches? ----do you just see them or do you FEEL them do you imagine yourself among them or that they are crawling on your skin?
How much alcohol do you drink each day? have you experience an epiletic seizure?

• Banned
I don't drink alcohol...its you the little cockroaches that are scared of the truth...it needs to be slapped upside your head...

I don't drink alcohol...its you the little cockroaches that are scared of the truth...it needs to be slapped upside your head...

your post makes no sense do you often imagine that you scare cockroaches? I do not think that cockroachs recognize you as something dangerous----they respond to movment and alterations in light How does it make you feel when you fantasize that cockroaches are afraid of you? or your concept of "truth"?

course it makes no sense to an idiot.

"I don't drink alcohol...its you the little cockroaches that are scared of the truth...it needs to be slapped upside your head... "

the above would make sense to EINSTEIN?

You as in the sheeple are scared of the truth,the truth needs smacked upside your head...did I explain it in 5th grade language you understand?

Noam Chomsky: Why America and Israel Are the Greatest Threats to Peace Damn good article...wonder if any of the israel firsters will take the time to actually read it.
A waste of time. If the idiot wrote how he praised Pol Pot, then it would be cool to have a look at it, of course.

To sheeple it is.. no matter what they praise israel and the us...all the while knowing NOTHING about how they threaten peace.

To sheeple it is.. no matter what they praise israel and the us...all the while knowing NOTHING about how they threaten peace.

It's the Iranians who are threatening the peace. Why do they need to build a nuclear reactor? Let them simply stop.

Damn good article...wonder if any of the israel firsters will take the time to actually read it.

OH GOODY another "WHAT-IF" fantasy It must have taken Chomsky at least 20 minutes to write that little fairy tale It reminds me of the plethora of WHAT IF books written sometime in the 60s and 70s WHAT IF HITLER HAD WON.......

when writing a paper for school I sometimes used a similar technique Of course I am not so adept a writer as Chomsky ----but the technique always got me an "A" Just choose an sorta absurd THESIS and expound upon it thus ----think up three to five aspects of the thing List then --first the most important and impressive----last the second most important and impressive----and the others inbetween. Then come up with an INTRODUCTION then look at the list. One paragraph for each idea-----and finally a SUM UP it worked every time I usually did them midnite---the night before they were "DUE"
"Like its patron, Israel resorts to violence at will.

"It persists in illegal settlement in occupied territory, some annexed, all in brazen defiance of international law and the U.N. Security Council.

"It has repeatedly carried out brutal attacks against Lebanon and the imprisoned people of Gaza, killing tens of thousands without credible pretext."

Tell us again why Israel and the US are immune to international law?

"It persists in illegal settlement in occupied territory, some annexed, all in brazen defiance of international law and the U.N. Security Council.

"It has repeatedly carried out brutal attacks against Lebanon and the imprisoned people of Gaza, killing tens of thousands without credible pretext."

try again who are these TENS OF THOUSANDS killed by Israel Tens of thouands were killed by Hussein of jordan and tens of thousands were killed by ASSAD both papa and baby and hundreds of thousands were killed by the BAATHIST ARABIST HERO Saddam but Israel? TENS OF THOUSANDS OF GAZANS? when did that happen? you are quoting a "WHAT IF" FAIRY TALE from the POV some imaginary character Just as there were "WHAT IF" novels written by imaginary characters describing the NAZI WORLD after the NAZI VICTORY in 1945. The TRICK to make these fantasies interesting is to assert the POV OF THE OTHER SIDE

I doubt you even read it. If you actually did then please share with us your brilliance in WHY it was crap...

try again who are these TENS OF THOUSANDS killed by Israel Tens of thouands were killed by Hussein of jordan and tens of thousands were killed by ASSAD both papa and baby and hundreds of thousands were killed by the BAATHIST ARABIST HERO Saddam but Israel? TENS OF THOUSANDS OF GAZANS? when did that happen? you are quoting a "WHAT IF" FAIRY TALE from the POV some imaginary character Just as there were "WHAT IF" novels written by imaginary characters describing the NAZI WORLD after the NAZI VICTORY in 1945. The TRICK to make these fantasies interesting is to assert the POV OF THE OTHER SIDE
"Casualties

"It is estimated that around 17,825 Lebanese were killed during the first year of the war, with differing estimates of the proportion of civilians killed. Beirut newspaper An Nahar estimated that 5,515 people, both military and civilian, were killed in the Beirut area alone during the conflict, while 9,797 Syrian soldiers, PLO fighters, and other forces aligned with the PLO, as well as 2,513 civilians were killed outside of the Beirut area.[72] Approximately 675 Israeli soldiers were killed."

1982 Lebanon War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Almost 18,000 people in just the first year of Operation Peace for Galilee.
Only kosher killers and their US pimp could use the word "peace" in that context.
And hasbara hacks like rosie.

Forum List

Back