A vote for Gary Johnson is ...

A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for ...

• Total voters

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Help me out here. I'm getting conflicting information from my partisan friends.

A vote for Gary Johnson!!

A vote for Trump or Hillary is a vote for bleech!
Gary Johnson is the only rational choice!!

No such thing as a wasted vote.

The bigger problem is obediently voting for someone simply because of the letter after their name.

Wrong, if nothing else, we need to vote against Clinton. Voting for Johnson probably helps Clinton. Keeping that lying bitch out of power is the only thing that matters in November. Save your protest vote for a local election. This is much too important to waste a vote to "make a statement".

No such thing as a wasted vote.

The bigger problem is obediently voting for someone simply because of the letter after their name.

Wrong, if nothing else, we need to vote against Clinton. Voting for Johnson probably helps Clinton. Keeping that lying bitch out of power is the only thing that matters in November. Save your protest vote for a local election. This is much too important to waste a vote to "make a statement".

But see, this is just the same conundrum. Is a vote for Johnson a vote against Clinton, or a vote against Trump? Who can tell?

Wrong, if nothing else, we need to vote against Clinton.
Whenever someone says this, it tells me your candidate sucks so much, you can't think of a good reason why I should vote for him. All you have is, "He isn't the other guy!"

Pretty pathetic.

Only unprincipled people vote the way you do. This lesser of two evils bullshit has led to more and more evil choices each election.

I can't wait to see what kind of monsters we'll be facing next time because of you assholes.

2v3itl0.jpg

So I figured, what the hell...I'll throw my hat into the ring!

"Vote for Satan, because he isn't Hillary!"

Last edited:
Whenever someone says this, it tells me your candidate sucks so much, you can't think of a good reason why I should vote for him. All you have is, "He isn't the other guy!"

Pretty pathetic.

Only unprincipled people vote the way you do. This lesser of two evils bullshit has led to more and more evil choices each election.

I can't wait to see what kind of monsters we'll be facing next time because of you assholes.

2v3itl0.jpg

"Vote for Satan because he isn't Hillary!"

Did you vote FOR Gore or against Bush? Did you vote FOR Kerry, or against Bush? Try to answer truthfully, if that's possible.

Pretty pathetic.

2v3itl0.jpg

"Vote for Satan because he isn't Hillary!"

Did you vote FOR Gore or against Bush? Did you vote FOR Kerry, or against Bush? Try to answer truthfully, if that's possible.
I voted for Bush. I have always voted for the Republican candidate. Until 2006, when I stopped voting for the GOP because I finally had to admit to myself it had been hijacked by retards, liars, hypocrites, psychopaths and bigots. I started leaving the top of the ballot blank and only voted on local measures and propositions.

Now I do a write-in since some crooked poll workers have been known to fill in blanks on ballots. I will be writing in John Kasich.

Man this is confusing. How do you vote against someone? If, for example, I can't stand Gary Johnson, how do I vote against him?

See, when you have deluded yourself that you are voting against a candidate, it really means you are voting FOR the other guy. Because when you cast a vote for someone, they don't hear, "You suck less than the other guy." What they hear is, "You are doing something right."

I absolutely REFUSE to communicate that message to either one of these motherfuckers.

It's assholes who don't stand on any principles who have brought us to this point. And fuck you for thinking it is somehow the fault of people who have a spine.

Here's the thing. Gary Johnson is probably more qualified to be president than Trump or Hillary.

But he can't win. Best case scenario, he wins just enough states to toss the election into Congresss.

The worse part about Johnson doing well is that if he hits a certain threshold, he sticks us with the LIbertards getting federal funds for years.

Here's the thing. Gary Johnson is probably more qualified to be president than Trump or Hillary.

But he can't win. Best case scenario, he wins just enough states to toss the election into Congresss.

The worse part about Johnson doing well is that if he hits a certain threshold, he sticks us with the LIbertards getting federal funds for years.

Damn the bad luck!

Forum List

Back