A Trump Thanksgiving

Can't wait to read his christmas tweet.

Wow! What a wonderful message of love and joy on a national holiday...

Donald Trump went after his political enemies in a Thanksgiving message posted on Truth Social on Thursday.
The former president focused his attacks on those involved in his civil fraud trial as well as on President Joe Biden.

He wrote: "Happy Thanksgiving to ALL, including the Racist & Incompetent Attorney General of New York State, Letitia 'Peekaboo' James, who has let Murder & Violent Crime FLOURISH, & Businesses FLEE; the Radical Left Trump Hating Judge, a 'Psycho,' Arthur Engoron, who Criminally Defrauded the State of New York, & ME, by purposely Valuing my Assets at a 'tiny' Fraction of what they are really worth in order to convict me of Fraud before even a Trial, or seeing any PROOF, & used his Politically Biased & Corrupt Campaign Finance Violator, Chief Clerk Alison Greenfield, to sit by his side on the 'Bench' & tell him what to do; & Crooked Joe Biden, who has WEAPONIZED his Department of Injustice against his Political Opponent, & allowed our Country to go to HELL; & all of the other Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Fascists, Marxists, Democrats, & RINOS, who are seriously looking to DESTROY OUR COUNTRY.

He added: "Have no fear, however, we will WIN the Presidential Election of 2024, & MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!"

1700841632567.jpeg

Should all prisoners including murderers, thieves, rapists, etc be released from prison because our justice system is corrupt and they all were convicted unfairly?

Or is the system of judges, prosecutors, witnesses and jurors, only being unfair or is corrupted for Trumpybear only?
Even a stooge can see this is political. Democrats should be ashamed, but they're past that point.

Reported on numerous outlets it was on Trumps Truth Social feed

Similar to what he has posted in the past

A lie travels faster than the truth.

But it is believable because Trump the biggest whiner the GOP has at the moment.

If He hates America so much, why doesn’t He pack up the trophy wife and move to Conservatopia?

Forum List

Back