A Trump Thanksgiving

As an American, doesn’t that type of shit embarrass you?
Yes, the type of country and corrupt government we have is embarrassing. I know little Marxists like you just wish everyone would ignore it, and you are highly annoyed Donald Trump is sounding the alarm on it.

People all around the world are tired of their elite establishment globalist governments destroying their countries. Americans see what an abject failure Biden is.

Is something seriously wrong with Trump?

He just can’t let it go…even for a day of Thanks

He is obsessed with using cherished holidays of peace and thanks to air his grievances and attack his enemies

Not the mark of someone in control of his emotions

Clearly it is triggering to you.

Yeah, don't dare talk about reality. Eat your dinner and take a nap. Everything is just fine.

Trump is now consumed with his legal problems, who is picking on him and how he will get even

Yup, we will get even. You reap what you sow.
Should all prisoners including murderers, thieves, rapists, etc be released from prison because our justice system is corrupt and they all were convicted unfairly?

Or is the system of judges, prosecutors, witnesses and jurors, only being unfair or is corrupted for Trumpybear only?

Last edited:
Should all prisoners including murderers, thieves, rapists, etc be released from prison because our justice system is corrupt and they all were convicted unfairly?

Or is the system of judges, prosecutors, witnesses and jurors, only being unfair or is corrupted for Trumpybear only?
What was Trump convicted of?

Oh yea, nothing. Doesn’t mean the system isn‘t being abused.

If he is found not guilty, will you admit he has done nothing wrong? Will you admit the charges were bogus? Of course you won’t.

He’s a divider, not a uniter. He’s more toxic than Nixon and I never thought anything could make me think better of him.
Absolutely he is a divider, and so is Biden.
Like Trump, Biden calls his adversaries every name in the book - it just isn't blasted on headlines and the news 24 hours a day like Trump.
Biden called Republicans "very dangerous" and "support political violence" just 2 months ago.
Bet you had no idea he said it.
An absurdly ridiculous thing to say considering all of the political violence in every city the past 3 years has all been by leftist.

Biden called Republicans "very dangerous" and "support political violence" just 2 months ago.
Bet you had no idea he said it.

Biden also said the majority of Republicans are loyal Americans that he has worked with for decades

He does have a problem with extremist MAGA republicans and their dangerous rhetoric

Donald Trump embraces the Thanksgiving spirit in a message of thanks and hope to all.

Donald Trump wished everyone a happy Thanksgiving - even the lawyer he branded 'racist''racist'

Did he leave anyone off his Thanksgiving list?

I watched his Thanksgiving message video, and he didn't say anything like what's posted. Even though I can't stand Trump, I have to believe the op is a fabrication.

I don't have truth social, so I can't confirm it. If it's true, then it's right up Trumps victim mentality. He's always crying about something.

I watched his Thanksgiving message video, and he didn't say anything like what's posted. Even though I can't stand Trump, I have to believe the op is a fabrication.

I don't have truth social, so I can't confirm it.
Reported on numerous outlets it was on Trumps Truth Social feed

Similar to what he has posted in the past

Last edited:
Is something seriously wrong with Trump?

He just can’t let it go…even for a day of Thanks

He is obsessed with using cherished holidays of peace and thanks to air his grievances and attack his enemies

Not the mark of someone in control of his emotions
The rightwing reaction in this thread only proves that it doesn’t actually matter what Trump says - they are going to knee jerk defend or justify it regardless of any sort of context like in a Thanksgiving message. They’re complete morons.

Forum List

Back