A trip to Hell

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
After watching this man's testimony on you tube today - and reading his testimony line upon line - there is no question but that he was given a trip to hell to warn the people of the world as to what comes after life on this earth for those who reject Jesus Christ. I cannot tell what nationality he is but others here may be able to tell. Open the screen to full view so that you can read the captions written on the video. He said that he saw that people suffered according to the sins they have committed upon the earth.

Someone mentioned in a comment section of one of his testimonies (there is more than one but I will only post this one brief video) that they thought he had experienced astral projection to see what he saw. This was an interesting comment. You see, there have been multiple testimonies from former satanists and occultists who openly spoke about their experiences of astral projection (leaving their body) and some have given testimony about their meetings with Satan in hell while others have given testimony about meetings under the sea (example found in the Book "Man under the Sea" - Testimony of a Former Witch Doctor).

There have been people on this very board who have admitted to the reality of astral projection. With that said, it is quite clear that those who know about or have experiences in astral projection could have no possible excuse for disbelieving the testimony of one whom Jesus Christ had given the experience of witnessing hell.

While astral projection is something an occult practitioner (satanist, warlock, witch, witch doctor, New Ager, Hindu, Buddhist, etc.)does according to his own will and with satanic powers - there is nothing impossible for God in that He most definitely can take a person whether it be one who has died in an accident and then is revived OR a prayer intercessor whom God chooses take on a trip to hell in order that they can warn others of what they witnessed there.

What occurred to me today is that there are people on this very board who actually know that a living person can visit hell if God should will it because these very same people do astral projection - they have experienced astral travel! Therein they know it is possible. Please watch this video and share it with others:

Click box bottom right of video to enlarge the picture / captions​

Last edited:
a trip to hell is where all these government disinfo agents like rightwinger are going for being willing to be paid to troll these boards defending the governments version of events participating in their coverups for money i think you can agree?

After watching this man's testimony on you tube today - and reading his testimony line upon line - there is no question but that he was given a trip to hell to warn the people of the world as to what comes after life on this earth for those who reject Jesus Christ. I cannot tell what nationality he is but others here may be able to tell. Open the screen to full view so that you can read the captions written on the video. He said that he saw that people suffered according to the sins they have committed upon the earth.

Someone mentioned in a comment section of one of his testimonies (there is more than one but I will only post this one brief video) that they thought he had experienced astral projection to see what he saw. This was an interesting comment. You see, there have been multiple testimonies from former satanists and occultists who openly spoke about their experiences of astral projection (leaving their body) and some have given testimony about their meetings with Satan in hell while others have given testimony about meetings under the sea (example found in the Book "Man under the Sea" - Testimony of a Former Witch Doctor).

There have been people on this very board who have admitted to the reality of astral projection. With that said, it is quite clear that those who know about or have experiences in astral projection could have no possible excuse for disbelieving the testimony of one whom Jesus Christ had given the experience of witnessing hell.

While astral projection is something an occult practitioner (satanist, warlock, witch, witch doctor, New Ager, Hindu, Buddhist, etc.)does according to his own will and with satanic powers - there is nothing impossible for God in that He most definitely can take a person whether it be one who has died in an accident and then is revived OR a prayer intercessor whom God chooses take on a trip to hell in order that they can warn others of what they witnessed there.

What occurred to me today is that there are people on this very board who actually know that a living person can visit hell if God should will it because these very same people do astral projection - they have experienced astral travel! Therein they know it is possible. Please watch this video and share it with others:

others have given testimony about meetings under the sea (example found in the Book "Man under the Sea" -

a trip to hell is where all these government disinfo agents like rightwinger are going for being willing to be paid to troll these boards defending the governments version of events participating in their coverups for money i think you can agree?
Yeah it IS funny that trolls like rightwinger will suffer,just wish i could be there to see it.:D

I have such fun kicking his ass all up and down the forum as it says in my sig below.:lol:

.He has proven he is USMB's biggest resident troll who LIES all the time when he is knows he is wrong the fact he says the rams are still playing in st louis this year.

:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

he would kill himself FIRST before he would ever be mature and say to ANYBODY-you were right,i was wrong.:lmao:knowing he can hide behind the computer like the coward he is.:lmao:

Here is a captured pic of rightwinger when he found out he was going to have to eat crowe and admit he was wrong.:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

11069209_10153147040189154_2144172409007251065_n.jpg

Last edited:
Why not just skip the "...or else" threat? Why not just say "God loves you, and wants you to love him back"?

The answer, of course, is religion can't function without a threat for those that get out of line, but why couldn't God just make loving him and believing n him a part of our genetic makeup or something? We could still have free will to sin (skipping that whole predestination conflict for later, natch...) but was a Hell concept really necessary?

Yeah it IS funny that trolls like rightwinger will suffer,just wish i could be there to see it.:D

I have such fun kicking his ass all up and down the forum as it says in my sig below.:lol:

.He has proven he is USMB's biggest resident troll who LIES all the time when he is knows he is wrong the fact he says the rams are still playing in st louis this year.

:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

he would kill himself FIRST before he would ever be mature and say to ANYBODY-you were right,i was wrong.:lmao:knowing he can hide behind the computer like the coward he is.:lmao:

Here is a captured pic of rightwinger when he found out he was going to have to eat crowe and admit he was wrong.:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

11069209_10153147040189154_2144172409007251065_n.jpg

If rightwinger doesn't repent and turn from his wicked ways he will be in hell. Yes. The same holds true of Steven_R even though his sins (some) are not the same as rightwinger. Sin is sin. ....Satan is the father of lies and so his children are liars that refuse to acknowledge the truth. And those who hate truth, (Jesus Christ is the Truth, the Way and the Life) are the children of the devil and they will pay the ultimate price for choosing to reject the gift of eternal salvation which would give them the right to become sons and daughters of God. Yet there are children of God who also are facing hell because they refuse to come out of sin. If they do not repent and stop sinning they too will be in hell with the children of Satan. .......without holiness no one will see the Lord.

We were created in the image of God. (Genesis 1:26) We are a spirit, we live in a body and we have a soul. 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 God is God the Father, God the Word - Jesus Christ, God the Holy Spirit. 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 God is a Spirit. We are to worship God in spirit and in truth. We were all created in the image of God and therein we too are a spirit. Spirit beings do not die. They must live eternally. God's holy angels are called ministering spirits. They minister to the heirs of salvation. Some have entertained strangers unaware that they were entertaining an angel. The same angel that slew over 100,000 men while Joshua and his army slept is still fighting on our behalf today. Angels live eternally - which is why Satan and the fallen angels must be cast into the lake of fire at the time when God decides to execute His judgment.

Because of the fact that we are eternal beings - we must go somewhere after we leave this earth. We will either enter heaven or be shut out of heaven in which case there is only one place left. The place that has been reserved for Satan and the fallen angels (who rebelled against God and were cast out of heaven) and that place is called hell. Hell was created for Satan and the fallen angels - not for man. Man sends himself to hell by rebelling against God and choosing to reject the forgiveness and salvation that only Jesus Christ can offer them. They have preferred the darkness and if they do not repent they will be sent to the place of eternal darkness, unspeakable sufferings and hopelessness. Some who are reading this thread right now may be going to hell for all eternity and will be remembering what I have written here wishing that they had listened and repented.

Hell is a reality just as heaven is a reality. One individual who did a study on hell said that there are over 400 mentions of hell in the Old Testament and more mentions in the New Testament than the Old Testament!

We have been given so many testimonies of people who have seen hell and all have the same warning - you don't want to go there! It is horrific!

Pray for rightwinger. Pray for steven_R. Pray for those who you see consumed with hatred. They have one foot in hell already. These men cannot even sleep at night. They are tormented souls. Pray for them.

God desires a relationship with mankind and Jesus Christ paid the price for us to be reconciled back to God. It is not about religion. It is about relationship. A relationship with our heavenly father. God will forgive the most vile sinner. I have read testimonies of ex-satanists and witches who have given their lives to Christ and continue to serve Him faithfully today.

There are many people trapped in the occult who fear calling on the Lord Jesus Christ to save them because they are threatened by their coven "if they get out of line" and try to leave. Some fear the demons that have been controlling their every move and have kept them in torment. What these people need to understand is that Jesus Christ is all powerful. He is God. If they come to Jesus Christ He will snap those chains of bondage in an instant and deliver them from fear of demons, Lucifer, torment and all fear of man. They can be free - this is why the Gospel of Jesus Christ is called "The Good News." It isn't about a religion. It's about a relationship with Jesus Christ.

To all who desire to be free from fear, torment, demonic oppression / possession - to all those who desire to receive Jesus Christ and have their names written in the Lamb's Book of Life there is this Scripture:

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:28

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.

Why not just skip the "...or else" threat? Why not just say "God loves you, and wants you to love him back"?

The answer, of course, is religion can't function without a threat for those that get out of line, but why couldn't God just make loving him and believing n him a part of our genetic makeup or something? We could still have free will to sin (skipping that whole predestination conflict for later, natch...) but was a Hell concept really necessary?
Do you know why Jesus Christ warned us about hell repeatedly? Because He loves us and part of love is to speak the truth in order to prevent those who are in imminent danger of going to hell from falling headlong into it. Hell is a real place. Here is another reality check for you, Steven. There is no beer in hell. There is not even one drop of water in hell. Think about that because if you do not repent of your evil ways you are going to be spending eternity there some day.

Last edited:

The Rolling Stones- Sympathy for the Devil

I have no sympathy for the devil and neither should you, konradv. Tell me, what are you going to do when you find out that the written Word of God is true? What will you do when you find out that Jesus Christ is the Truth, the Way and the Life and that no man (or woman) can come to the Father except through His Son? What will you do when you hear the words, "Depart from me ye worker of iniquity, I never knew you." What excuse will you have?

You have been reading my threads for close to four years now and still you resist the truth and insist on your rebellion against God! Do you not realize that by reading these threads and hearing the Gospel of Jesus Christ that you are storing up for yourself an even greater judgment by mocking God? Today is the day of Salvation.

Lucifer (Satan) is not going to reward you in hell because he has no authority to do so. He is awaiting his own judgment to be cast into the lake of fire with the fallen angels who made the awful choice of rebellion against God. Satan has deceived you. He isn't called the father of lies for nothing, you know. Why would you trust that he would keep his word, tell you the truth, when keeping one's word and speaking truth is a virtue? Lucifer has no virtues. He was defeated at the cross some 2,000 years ago and he knows that he is doomed and he knows it.

The day shall come when he will spend all of eternity suffering unspeakable pain in the Lake of Fire. Misery loves company. He's trying to take your soul to hell because he despises you. You were created in the image of God and he seeks to destroy you while Jesus Christ is seeking to save you from such a terrible fate. When are you going to realize that and repent? To day is the day of Salvation. To day is the day of Salvation!

I have no sympathy for the devil and neither should you, konradv. Tell me, what are you going to do when you find out that the written Word of God is true? What will you do when you find out that Jesus Christ is the Truth, the Way and the Life and that no man (or woman) can come to the Father except through His Son? What will you do when you hear the words, "Depart from me ye worker of iniquity, I never knew you." What excuse will you have?

You have been reading my threads for close to four years now and still you resist the truth and insist on your rebellion against God! Do you not realize that by reading these threads and hearing the Gospel of Jesus Christ that you are storing up for yourself an even greater judgment by mocking God? Today is the day of Salvation.

Lucifer (Satan) is not going to reward you in hell because he has no authority to do so. He is awaiting his own judgment to be cast into the lake of fire with the fallen angels who made the awful choice of rebellion against God. Satan has deceived you. He isn't called the father of lies for nothing, you know. Why would you trust that he would keep his word, tell you the truth, when keeping one's word and speaking truth is a virtue? Lucifer has no virtues. He was defeated at the cross some 2,000 years ago and he knows that he is doomed and he knows it.

The day shall come when he will spend all of eternity suffering unspeakable pain in the Lake of Fire. Misery loves company. He's trying to take your soul to hell because he despises you. You were created in the image of God and he seeks to destroy you while Jesus Christ is seeking to save you from such a terrible fate. When are you going to realize that and repent? To day is the day of Salvation. To day is the day of Salvation!

Have you listened to the song? It's saying the devil is in all of us. We shouldn't be looking outward, but inward. That would do a lot more for the well being of humanity than all the scripture quoting in the world.

That's funny, Jesus says that when you die, you sleep and do not wake until judgement day..

That's what I thought. The Christian doctrine is that we die and turn to dust until judgement day when we are resurrected and judged. So there is no place for astral travel in that doctrine, as it would imply our spirit can survive outside the body.
I attended trance lectures on astral travel by the spiritualist medium Ivy Northage, but although I learned how it might be achieved, I have never astral traveled myself. So I cannot confirm it is possible.

What a load of rubbish, the man is an absolute charlatan. How can you visit a place that does not exist. This man did not have an OOBE.

Last edited:
That's funny, Jesus says that when you die, you sleep and do not wake until judgement day..
There is nothing funny about finding yourself in hell.

It is written:

We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
2 Corinthians 5:8

The reverse is true for the wicked. To be absent from the body, is to be present in hell. The judgment is at the end. In the meanwhile that eternally alive spirit of yours has to go somewhere. Heaven or hell. Your choice. You send yourself to hell. God isn't putting any innocent people in hell. He sees everything you do, everything you say and everything you think. God knows everything.

On the matter of where someone goes - before Jesus Christ went to the cross - the wicked went to hell and God's servants, prophets went to paradise where they awaited the promise. After Jesus Christ went to the cross, went down to hell and took the keys of hell and death. He released those in paradise when heaven was opened and they received the promise they were awaiting. (See Hebrews)

The story of the rich man and Lazarus is not a parable. Had it been a parable Jesus would not have used the story of Abraham and Lazarus. Abraham was (and is) a real person. Lazarus was (and is) a real person.

Luke 16:19-31 King James Version (KJV)
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Notice that Jesus said this: And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Because you are not capable of understanding spiritual matters you mistake the word dead for dead as in the earthly plane when the body dies and the spirit and soul leave the body (because a spirit cannot die).

Consider the story of Saul and the Witch of Endor concerning Samuel:

It is written:

1 Samuel 28:7-25 King James Version (KJV)
7 Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.

8 And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray thee, divine unto me by the familiar spirit, and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto thee.

9 And the woman said unto him, Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die?

10 And Saul sware to her by the Lord, saying, As the Lord liveth, there shall no punishment happen to thee for this thing.

11 Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel.

12 And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul.

13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

14 And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself.

15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.

16 Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing theLord is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy?

17 And the Lord hath done to him, as he spake by me: for the Lord hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David:

18 Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the Lord, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the Lord done this thing unto thee this day.

19 Moreover the Lord will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: theLord also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines.

20 Then Saul fell straightway all along on the earth, and was sore afraid, because of the words of Samuel: and there was no strength in him; for he had eaten no bread all the day, nor all the night.

21 And the woman came unto Saul, and saw that he was sore troubled, and said unto him, Behold, thine handmaid hath obeyed thy voice, and I have put my life in my hand, and have hearkened unto thy words which thou spakest unto me.

22 Now therefore, I pray thee, hearken thou also unto the voice of thine handmaid, and let me set a morsel of bread before thee; and eat, that thou mayest have strength, when thou goest on thy way.

23 But he refused, and said, I will not eat. But his servants, together with the woman, compelled him; and he hearkened unto their voice. So he arose from the earth, and sat upon the bed.

24 And the woman had a fat calf in the house; and she hasted, and killed it, and took flour, and kneaded it, and did bake unleavened bread thereof:

25 And she brought it before Saul, and before his servants; and they did eat. Then they rose up, and went away that night.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Note these Scriptures!

11 Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel.

12 And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul.

13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

14 And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself.

15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.

16 Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the Lord is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy?

17 And the Lord hath done to him, as he spake by me: for the Lord hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David:

18 Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the Lord, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the Lord done this thing unto thee this day.

19 Moreover the Lord will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: theLord also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines.

20 Then Saul fell straightway all along on the earth, and was sore afraid, because of the words of Samuel: and there was no strength in him; for he had eaten no bread all the day, nor all the night.
______
Samuel comes up and speaks to Saul. Samuel tells Saul why the kingdom is being torn from him and what is going to happen the following day. Samuel is prophesying to Saul even as he did while upon the earth. Samuel appears in the form of an old man (he has not yet received his glorified body - he is awaiting the promise in Paradise as Abraham was) and speaks to Saul and prophesies to Saul.

DEAD MEN CANNOT SPEAK NOR CAN THE PROPHECY NOR CAN THEY APPEAR IN THE FORM OF A MAN. YOU'RE CLEARLY MISTAKEN IN YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURE.

The moment you die, if you have not repented and believed on the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior - living a holy, obedient life unto him to your very last hour on earth, you will be in hell with that rich man Jesus Christ spoke of. Not at the end of the age. No. You'll be on your way there the minute that final breath leaves your body. REPENT.

Last edited:
You never know, Hell maybe a hell of a place to be..But when you die, you don't go to Hell either......That is after judgement day.....

What a load of rubbish, the man is an absolute charlatan. How can you visit a place that does not exist. This man did not have an OOBE.

Astral projection is a sin. Those who are in the occult will tell you it is a reality. They will tell you that they can leave their body and travel through the astral planes / dimensions and former satanists have spoken of meetings in hell not realizing that Satan is only temporarily permitted to do what he is doing. He has deceived them. Satan knows that his fate is sealed and that he will one day be bound by a chain (by one angel) and cast into the lake of fire. He knows this. He doesn't want you to know it and if you do not believe in hell or in his existence it is all the better for him because his deception has worked. You have believed the one who is called the father of lies rather than the Creator of heaven and earth whose name is Jesus Christ. You have believed demons rather than the written Word of God which shows you the way to salvation. At this writing, you are doomed. You're only hope is to repent of your sins, turn to Jesus Christ and ask for His forgiveness. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. Otherwise you will find yourself in hell the day that you leave this earth. It's your choice. Choose wisely.

Have you listened to the song? It's saying the devil is in all of us. We shouldn't be looking outward, but inward. That would do a lot more for the well being of humanity than all the scripture quoting in the world.

Your own heart has deceived you. I'm not listening to the devil's music. Listening to such music opens you up to demonic oppression / possession. There are people suffering from demonic attacks, sleep paralysis (demonic attack) satanic nightmares and such because they have listened to this kind of music. Parents who are wondering how their children are committing suicide or perish in some freak accident need to realize there is a connection with listening to music which is used as an open door to the occult / demons. You open the door? These demons come in. Your kids open the door by listening to demonic music /playing demonic video games? They become open season for Satan. Satan wants to kill you. He wants to kill your loved ones. Satan and the occult is something you should have nothing to do with. Witches uses this music to cast spells and send demons into people's homes. Listen to the testimony of John Todd. He was a Druid High Priest on the council of 13 and exposes what is done with such music and why. He was murdered for his testimony and exposing the secrets of witchcraft. You should listen to what he had to say.

John's testimony about the secrets of the occult - he was the managing president of Zodiac productions as one of the 13 who sat on the Council of 13. In the last video you'll hear his testimony about David Crosby admitting what they do with the master copy of the piece of music- conjuring demons into the master - the main reason for rock music - David Crosby said the main reason that they can cast spells on rock music is to cast spells on those they couldn't cast spells on (otherwise). Who was David Crosby speaking about? CHRISTIANS.

John breaks this down explaining that witches cannot cast spells on Christians but Christians can cast those spells on themselves by listening to rock music. John Todd (a member of the Collins family) quotes Elton John as saying that he had never sang a song that wasn't in witch language. How many songs have you listened to that you do not know what that language is about? Helter Skelter is using several thousand year old witch language. Kiss bragged about how they were openly gaining control over young people. Witchcraft. Listen to the last video and share it with others and you will hear the story on how they do it. It's a brief video. Listen to it.

Last edited:

Listen to this video if your time is limited today. It is brief and will explain exactly how they do it.

John's testimony about the secrets of the occult - he was the managing president of Zodiac productions (which was owned by Brenner Enterprises*) as one of the 13 who sat on the Council of 13. In the last video you'll hear his testimony about David Crosby admitting what they do with the master copy of the piece of music- conjuring demons into the master - the main reason for rock music - David Crosby said the main reason that they can cast spells on rock music is to cast spells on those they couldn't cast spells on (otherwise). John breaks this down explaining that witches cannot cast spells on Christians but Christians can cast those spells on themselves by listening to rock music. John Todd (a member of the Collins family) quotes Elton John as saying that he had never sang a song that wasn't in witch language. How many songs have you listened to that you do not know what that language is about? Helter Skelter is using several thousand year old witch language. Kiss openly bragged about how they were openly gaining control over young people. Witchcraft. Listen to the last video and share it with others and you will hear the story on how they do it. It's a brief video. Listen to it.

*Brenner Enterprises were the people who brought The Beatles to America.

Last edited:
You never know, Hell maybe a hell of a place to be..But when you die, you don't go to Hell either......That is after judgement day.....
I know there is a hell and so do you. Hell is real. On the matter of when the wicked go there - I have shown you by the written Word of God that it is right after the body dies on earth. You are not striving against me. You are striving against the Written Word of God. Who shall the people believe? You or Jesus Christ? I believe Jesus Christ and every person on this board that does not want to find themselves in hell when they die is going to believe Jesus Christ too.

I know there is a hell and so do you. Hell is real. On the matter of when the wicked go there - I have shown you by the written Word of God that it is right after the body dies on earth

If the earth body is dead, what vehicle are you saying goes to hell? The spirit or soul without the physical body?

Forum List

Back