A trend among the diehards.

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by former republican, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Flopper

Flopper Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,454
    The ineffectiveness of the establishment made possible Trump's rise to power possible just as the Weimar Republic gave birth to Adolph Hitler. The problem will not be solved by Trump passing from the scene. In fact, his success will encourage another charismatic leader to step forward whose only qualification for office will be his lack of qualifications. If Trump had not gone off the deep by alienating so many people to prove his political incorrectness, he would have easily beaten Clinton.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. former republican

former republican Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Unfortunately what Hillary said about a good share of Trump supporters is true, they are deplorables. They're usually low-income, low-skilled, and low-educated. They tend to be anti-trade, anti-Wall Street, and anti-corporation. Like I said before, these are the same losers who used to be strong democrats not so long ago.

There's a good amount of uncivil behavior among both sides, the Sanders supporters are notorious for this. Republicans used to be more diplomatic and they adhered to a higher standard but the evidence suggests otherwise this time.

Not that's it's any of your business but I'm only voting for Hillary because she's the lesser of the evils. I don't particularly like her but I see Trump as the worst candidate this time around, and dangerous for the country.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Iceweasel

Iceweasel Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,192
    And I've noticed almost all of Hillary voters to be much like you. Smug, superior, condescending, arrogant, etc. No redeemable qualities to speak of. You aren't fit to suck on a Republican's turd.

4. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,647
    Tissue?

Good thinking, getting in your last-minute tears. After all, only 3 more days until most of the Trump-cucks flee the board.

5. former republican

former republican Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Not fit to suck on a republican's turd, huh? Real mature and typical Trumpster trash talk. Did you learn that line at the schoolyard, little boy?

6. Iceweasel

Iceweasel Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,192
    You love insulting people but can't take it, how liberal of you, you spineless worm.