A trend among the diehards.

Oct 2, 2016
west of the Rockies
Here's an interesting but disturbing trend I've noticed among died-in-the-wool supporters of a particular candidate. Many of them resort to name-calling, profanity, insults, and even violence when anyone opposes them. This is evident among the ardent Trump supporters now, and it was evident among the ardent Sanders supporters during the primaries. Even some of the Obama diehards were this way in 2008.

It's unnerving but unfortunately a fact of life these days that many of the supporters can't tout their candidate in a civil and productive way. Noooo, their actions have to be tactless and threatening.

On the other hand what can we expect when the nominee himself pushes his way through the campaign with classless bullying tactics?

I know. I should have put it here.

tumblr_n9fxsyI5BR1ql56ddo3_250.gif

yes, he has finally blown this week.

Last edited:
The rhetoric of today is whiffle ball, compared to that of when the nation was young.

Some of you dudes need to bone up on your history.

Probably supporters of every candidate have gotten a bit overwrought at times. Having seen some of these Trump supporters in other threads unrelated to a candidate, they are pretty much that way all the time.

Here's an interesting but disturbing trend I've noticed among died-in-the-wool supporters of a particular candidate. Many of them resort to name-calling, profanity, insults, and even violence when anyone opposes them. This is evident among the ardent Trump supporters now, and it was evident among the ardent Sanders supporters during the primaries. Even some of the Obama diehards were this way in 2008.

It's unnerving but unfortunately a fact of life these days that many of the supporters can't tout their candidate in a civil and productive way. Noooo, their actions have to be tactless and threatening.

On the other hand what can we expect when the nominee himself pushes his way through the campaign with classless bullying tactics?

Skert on a message board huh?

Seems like Democrats committed a fair amount of violence at Trump rallies.

We will see.

If anyone gets violent, the LEO will get violent with them.

The rhetoric of today is whiffle ball, compared to that of when the nation was young.

Some of you dudes need to bone up on your history.

True...

Founding Fathers might have taken ten paces and turn and shot each other where today the politicians take ten paces and bellyache at each other!

Will the Trumpenfuhrers accept the results if HRC wins?
Will the slimy vagina voters accept the results if Trump wins? I guess the lickspittle lapdog liberal media forgot to ask that question?

Chaos will erupt across America in less than 100 days... no matter who wins the election
If Trump wins, the left goes full terror
As I've publicly predicted numerous times over the last year, if Donald Trump wins, the radical extreme leftists go on a violent rampage that leads to the rest of us begging for martial law. After half a dozen cities burn with riots and looting, Trump invokes a national emergency, deploying National Guard troops across the most devastated urban areas, and the radical left finds itself in a shooting war with the government.
Better lock and load people, for the way the vagina candidate is falling in the polls , you just might need to be ready.....

Riot-Fire-100.jpg

Can't disagree with this, the left-wingers caused lots of trouble and many of them were Sanders supporters. At the same time many of the diehard Trump supporters are no better. Trump even encouraged disobedience.

We all agree then the we all accept the election result and turn anyone into authorities whom we think may get violent about it.

Can't disagree with this, the left-wingers caused lots of trouble and many of them were Sanders supporters. At the same time many of the diehard Trump supporters are no better. Trump even encouraged disobedience.
That is a crock of shit. When the DNC had democrat plants show up to Trump rallies, that is the only time fights broke out. But then thinking this way, means you have to think outside the box, not goose step along with the Nazi's who planned the thuggery.

Civil disobedience...causes nations to rise.

Civil disobedience is the sign of a sorely divided nation, and it's the sign of a weak and crumbled nation if it is accepted.

I'm wondering more and more if some of the troublemakers who were diehard Sanders supporters are now supporting Trump. Makes sense because a lot of them fit the same mentality and resort to the same tactless actions.

I'm new on this site and that's what I've noticed too... it's bad here...but I'll dig in my fox hole and defend myself when attacked...speaking metaphorically of course. [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Welcome to the Message board. Get a hard hat, and a very thick skin, the personal attacks come fast and furious(like Eric Holder the DOJ).

Civil disobedience...causes nations to rise.

Civil disobedience is the sign of a sorely divided nation, and it's the sign of a weak and crumbled nation if it is accepted.

I'm wondering more and more if some of the troublemakers who were diehard Sanders supporters are now supporting Trump. Makes sense because a lot of them fit the same mentality and resort to the same tactless actions.

Tell that to Syria or Early America.

Forum List

Back