A trend among the diehards.

Civil disobedience...causes nations to rise.

Civil disobedience is the sign of a sorely divided nation, and it's the sign of a weak and crumbled nation if it is accepted.

I'm wondering more and more if some of the troublemakers who were diehard Sanders supporters are now supporting Trump. Makes sense because a lot of them fit the same mentality and resort to the same tactless actions.

Tell that to Syria or Early America.
Go live there.

Civil disobedience...causes nations to rise.

Civil disobedience is the sign of a sorely divided nation, and it's the sign of a weak and crumbled nation if it is accepted.

I'm wondering more and more if some of the troublemakers who were diehard Sanders supporters are now supporting Trump. Makes sense because a lot of them fit the same mentality and resort to the same tactless actions.

Tell that to Syria or Early America.
Go live there.

Your leaking weakness. Find a mop.

Can't disagree with this, the left-wingers caused lots of trouble and many of them were Sanders supporters. At the same time many of the diehard Trump supporters are no better. Trump even encouraged disobedience.

HorseHockey. That recently released Okeefe video showed HRC/DNC operatives were hiring anyone and everyone to go start fights at Trump rallies.

I also "heard" $1500 + Iphone and a room to disrupt at San Jose rally. Its' always the leftist puke. Wake up America. Wake up phony Jake.

Last edited:
Ours is a very unhealthy society at the moment, and has been for some time.
Yes, our society is unhealthy. Donald Trump was the choice of republican voters in the primary, not big business or special interest groups. He was the choice of the people and that is disturbing. It is clear message that we have some seriously problems. A person like Trump should have never been nominated.

I'm new on this site and that's what I've noticed too... it's bad here...but I'll dig in my fox hole and defend myself when attacked...speaking metaphorically of course. [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Welcome to the Message board. Get a hard hat, and a very thick skin, the personal attacks come fast and furious(like Eric Holder the DOJ).
You're one to fuckin' talk. Nearly spit my coffee.
When the best recourse you've got is calling Hillary body parts names, you're showing a lot of desperation or immaturity or both.

Worked for India. Worked in the deep south as well.

Things that make you go; WTF?!?

Yes, our society is unhealthy. Donald Trump was the choice of republican voters in the primary, not big business or special interest groups. He was the choice of the people and that is disturbing. It is clear message that we have some seriously problems. A person like Trump should have never been nominated.
It was the establishment that created "candidate" Trump. 15 other candidates of establishment ran against Trump and Trump still won. Normal US citizens who wanted the establishment to listen to them, not bully them as Obama has done, because the US citizens are concerned in the direction the US is heading. 550% more radical Muslims who kill gay people is not a good thing. Raising more taxes so shit head liberals can continue to get FREE stuff is not a good thing, go look at Venezuela. Yes, Trump is surging in the polls because he is saying what 70% of the US is thinking. If you don't like what concerned citizens of the US want, Cuba is open and the Castro Brothers would love to have your share what you have with them. See picture below of establishment politicians who went against the US citizens.

PHO-10Mar22-213210.jpg

See avatar of an individual who is against the republic and its people

54506.jpg
You aren't bashing women's right to Choose now, are you Jake the Fake?
Your head is hurting again, miss jim. Donald will not interfere with a woman's right to choose. Roe will be absolutely safe with Donald. The rich will continue to live off the middle class, who will not get the cuts Donald is promising but will withhold. Why do you hate the Republic?

Here's an interesting but disturbing trend I've noticed among died-in-the-wool supporters of a particular candidate. Many of them resort to name-calling, profanity, insults, and even violence when anyone opposes them. This is evident among the ardent Trump supporters now, and it was evident among the ardent Sanders supporters during the primaries. Even some of the Obama diehards were this way in 2008.

It's unnerving but unfortunately a fact of life these days that many of the supporters can't tout their candidate in a civil and productive way. Noooo, their actions have to be tactless and threatening.

On the other hand what can we expect when the nominee himself pushes his way through the campaign with classless bullying tactics?
Hillary called half of Trump supporters deplorable and unredeemable. That's many millions of people and very degrading. I don't consider that classy, obviously it doesn't bother you in the least but what can we expect from a Hillary supporter?

Half of the Trumpenfuhrers are indeed deplorable but not adorable.

If Trump loses and they get violent, they and their families will lose everything.

You have it exactly backwards. Big business in bed with government is a serious problem and it's killing us. The fact that Hillary is the Democrat candidate instead of serving a prison term along with her corrupt husband is the serious problem.

You have it exactly backwards. Big business in bed with government is a serious problem and it's killing us. The fact that Hillary is the Democrat candidate instead of serving a prison term along with her corrupt husband is the serious problem.
Trump's businesses are in bed with government, you silly. You don't know anything.

See avatar of an individual who is against the republic and its people

54506.jpg
You aren't bashing women's right to Choose now, are you Jake the Fake?
Jake is like a lot of idiots. He thinks a woman should have the right to murder her unborn child, but not own a gun. He does not know the definition of stupid.
Miss gipper is simply trolling and strolling. The right to choose will be preserved in either administration if elected. I own guns. Miss gipper is simply stupid.

Forum List

Back