the Deseret News "I am an evangelical Christian woman living here in Salt Lake City, and . . .

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
. . . following the lead of my LDS neighbors. I am refusing to vote for Donald Trump, his campaign and his inexcusable rhetoric. As people of faith in Utah, it’s time for us to come together, lead and emphatically state to the rest of the nation that Mr. Trump’s actions are not tolerated" and so forth.

I told you Utahns, Mormons in particular, don't like Trump. RGS and tyroneweaver in the minority of their church members voting for the orange clown.

My view: Time to show the world that Utah holds to its values

Last edited:
. . .
the lead of my LDS neighbors. I am refusing to vote for Donald Trump, his campaign and his inexcusable rhetoric. As people of faith in Utah, it’s time for us to come together, lead and emphatically state to the rest of the nation that Mr. Trump’s actions are not tolerated" and so forth.

I told you Utahns, Mormons in particular, don't like Trump. RGS and tyroneweaver in the minority of their church members voting for the orange clown.

My view: Time to show the world that Utah holds to its values

Yes. I hate to stereotype but Mormons tend to be some of the better politicians because they're hard-working, have good morals, and can think for themselves. This is why I liked Romney when he ran last time, and I respect him even more now that he opposed Trump.

Counter-intuitively, the SLC "news" papers aren't any less kook leftist than any of the others around the nation.

It's true.

Hold to your values Mormons, vote for Hillary, and she will insure that your new neighbors, from Syria, will deal with you as they see fit.
Here's some rhetoric you seem eager to ignore:
Hillary Global Initiative Clinton likes Muslims more than Mormons.
She will be turning Utah into a plot of land in Hemisphere 1.
Heal thyself. Obamacare won't.
Is BYU a free institution? Neither are the others. Ante up for college tuition for every person in every state. Someone is going to pay for it.
Turn a blind eye to Clinton corruption because it isn't going to go away anytime soon.
Where are your values when it comes to lying for a living? You good with that? cause...
How about drinking? Something Hillary does to excess and Trump doesn't do at all? How drunk will she be when the phone rings at 3 am, again. Pull another Benghazi?
There is nothing Trump has ever done that the Clinton's haven't been there, done that. (under the desk of the oval office, I might add). By all means stick to your lofty values and vote Clinton.

and lastly,
Utah, Usuck.

Last edited:
Hold to your values Mormons, vote for Hillary, and she will insure that your new neighbors, from Syria, will deal with you as they see fit.
Here's some rhetoric you seem eager to ignore:
Hillary Global Initiative Clinton likes Muslims more than Mormons.
She will be turning Utah into a plot of land in Hemisphere 1.
Heal thyself. Obamacare won't.
Is BYU a free institution? Neither are the others. Ante up for college tuition for every person in every state. Someone is going to pay for it.
Turn a blind eye to Clinton corruption because it isn't going to go away anytime soon.
Where are your values when it comes to lying for a living? You good with that? cause...
How about drinking? Something Hillary does to excess and Trump doesn't do at all? How drunk will she be when the phone rings at 3 am, again. Pull another Benghazi?
There is nothing Trump has ever done that the Clinton's haven't been there, done that. (under the desk of the oval office, I might add). By all means stick to your lofty values and vote Clinton.

and lastly,
Utah, Usuck.
Some of you alt right French-style Catholics are nuts, like you, TIR.

If they don't vote Trump, overwhelmingly they will vote McMullin.

You fascists of the alt right Catholic style are nit wits, arentcha?

how many electoral votes does it take to win if we throw utah out? utah isn't participating in the election in a righteous way, but is attempting to sabotage to electoral college. the mormons are doing very well to earn the hatred directed at them for this.

Nothing hurts me more than to watch this country turned into a shithole like Germany, run by a UN tyrant.
The TV is not on, TIR. That is all in your crazy head.

Maybe, let's break it down to see where I went wrong.
Germany is run by a UN rep who has flooded Germany with Muslims. Google to see if the citizens of Germnay think that was a good idea. Check the crime rates in Germany, France, and Sweden since the disbursement of Muslims to those countries. Why is that appealing to you? Hillary wants to increase the flow of Muslims to the USA.

Do you think the TV is lying to you about Hillary's speech to Wall Street about her dream? Do you think you would prefer a hemisphere to a United States?

how many electoral votes does it take to win if we throw utah out? utah isn't participating in the election in a righteous way, but is attempting to sabotage to electoral college. the mormons are doing very well to earn the hatred directed at them for this.
Utah may be quite enough to block Trump to 270 votes. The Mormons and their allies can handle your alt right fascist hatred. The are good conservatives not bad ones like you.

Forum List

Back