A trend among the diehards.

Ours is a very unhealthy society at the moment, and has been for some time.
Yes, our society is unhealthy. Donald Trump was the choice of republican voters in the primary, not big business or special interest groups. He was the choice of the people and that is disturbing. It is clear message that we have some seriously problems. A person like Trump should have never been nominated.
It was the establishment that created "candidate" Trump. 15 other candidates of establishment ran against Trump and Trump still won. Normal US citizens who wanted the establishment to listen to them, not bully them as Obama has done, because the US citizens are concerned in the direction the US is heading. 550% more radical Muslims who kill gay people is not a good thing. Raising more taxes so shit head liberals can continue to get FREE stuff is not a good thing, go look at Venezuela. Yes, Trump is surging in the polls because he is saying what 70% of the US is thinking. If you don't like what concerned citizens of the US want, Cuba is open and the Castro Brothers would love to have your share what you have with them. See picture below of establishment politicians who went against the US citizens.

View attachment 96603
The ineffectiveness of the establishment made possible Trump's rise to power possible just as the Weimar Republic gave birth to Adolph Hitler. The problem will not be solved by Trump passing from the scene. In fact, his success will encourage another charismatic leader to step forward whose only qualification for office will be his lack of qualifications. If Trump had not gone off the deep by alienating so many people to prove his political incorrectness, he would have easily beaten Clinton.

Here's an interesting but disturbing trend I've noticed among died-in-the-wool supporters of a particular candidate. Many of them resort to name-calling, profanity, insults, and even violence when anyone opposes them. This is evident among the ardent Trump supporters now, and it was evident among the ardent Sanders supporters during the primaries. Even some of the Obama diehards were this way in 2008.

It's unnerving but unfortunately a fact of life these days that many of the supporters can't tout their candidate in a civil and productive way. Noooo, their actions have to be tactless and threatening.

On the other hand what can we expect when the nominee himself pushes his way through the campaign with classless bullying tactics?
Hillary called half of Trump supporters deplorable and unredeemable. That's many millions of people and very degrading. I don't consider that classy, obviously it doesn't bother you in the least but what can we expect from a Hillary supporter?

Unfortunately what Hillary said about a good share of Trump supporters is true, they are deplorables. They're usually low-income, low-skilled, and low-educated. They tend to be anti-trade, anti-Wall Street, and anti-corporation. Like I said before, these are the same losers who used to be strong democrats not so long ago.

There's a good amount of uncivil behavior among both sides, the Sanders supporters are notorious for this. Republicans used to be more diplomatic and they adhered to a higher standard but the evidence suggests otherwise this time.

Not that's it's any of your business but I'm only voting for Hillary because she's the lesser of the evils. I don't particularly like her but I see Trump as the worst candidate this time around, and dangerous for the country.

Here's an interesting but disturbing trend I've noticed among died-in-the-wool supporters of a particular candidate. Many of them resort to name-calling, profanity, insults, and even violence when anyone opposes them. This is evident among the ardent Trump supporters now, and it was evident among the ardent Sanders supporters during the primaries. Even some of the Obama diehards were this way in 2008.

It's unnerving but unfortunately a fact of life these days that many of the supporters can't tout their candidate in a civil and productive way. Noooo, their actions have to be tactless and threatening.

On the other hand what can we expect when the nominee himself pushes his way through the campaign with classless bullying tactics?
Hillary called half of Trump supporters deplorable and unredeemable. That's many millions of people and very degrading. I don't consider that classy, obviously it doesn't bother you in the least but what can we expect from a Hillary supporter?

Unfortunately what Hillary said about a good share of Trump supporters is true, they are deplorables. They're usually low-income, low-skilled, and low-educated. They tend to be anti-trade, anti-Wall Street, and anti-corporation. Like I said before, these are the same losers who used to be strong democrats not so long ago.

There's a good amount of uncivil behavior among both sides, the Sanders supporters are notorious for this. Republicans used to be more diplomatic and they adhered to a higher standard but the evidence suggests otherwise this time.

Not that's it's any of your business but I'm only voting for Hillary because she's the lesser of the evils. I don't particularly like her but I see Trump as the worst candidate this time around, and dangerous for the country.
And I've noticed almost all of Hillary voters to be much like you. Smug, superior, condescending, arrogant, etc. No redeemable qualities to speak of. You aren't fit to suck on a Republican's turd.

And I've noticed almost all of Hillary voters to be much like you. Smug, superior, condescending, arrogant, etc. No redeemable qualities to speak of. You aren't fit to suck on a Republican's turd.

Tissue?

Good thinking, getting in your last-minute tears. After all, only 3 more days until most of the Trump-cucks flee the board.

Not fit to suck on a republican's turd, huh? Real mature and typical Trumpster trash talk. Did you learn that line at the schoolyard, little boy?

Not fit to suck on a republican's turd, huh? Real mature and typical Trumpster trash talk. Did you learn that line at the schoolyard, little boy?
You love insulting people but can't take it, how liberal of you, you spineless worm.

Forum List

Back