A Touchy Question On Gendercide Or In This Case Homocide

IUDs primarily work by creating a hostile environment for sperm, you idiot. That's why many contain copper. Face it, moron, none of your ignorant bullshit is gonna fly.

IUDs primarily work by creating a hostile environment for sperm, you idiot. That's why many contain copper. Face it, moron, none of your ignorant bullshit is gonna fly.

Okay, um..... right.

Birth Control Intrauterine Devices (IUDs) Uses, Side Effects, and Complications on eMedicineHealth.com

Hormonal and copper IUDs work in different ways. With a copper IUD, a small amount of copper is released into the uterus. This type of IUD does not affect ovulation or the menstrual cycle. Copper IUDs prevent sperm from being able to go into the egg by immobilizing the sperm on the way to the fallopian tubes. If an egg does become fertilized, implantation on the wall of the uterus is prevented because copper changes the lining of the uterus.

With hormonal IUDs, a small amount of progestin or a similar hormone is released into the uterus. These hormones thicken cervical mucus and make it difficult for sperm to enter the cervix. Hormonal IUDs also slow down the growth of the uterine lining, making it inhospitable for fertilized eggs.

In sort- BOTH designs have the potential to kill fertilized eggs (zygotes), which you retards absolutely insist should have all the same rights as babies.

You are grasping at straws and failing - again - idiot. You still cannot defend your indefensible position.

You are grasping at straws and failing - again - idiot. You still cannot defend your indefensible position.

You claimed that IUD's don't kill zygotes... the medical source I posted show in some cases, they do and that's what they are designed to do.

So I go back to my original question. If you think that life begins at conception, then are methods to prevent zygotes from clinging to the uterine wall "Murder"?

Is an IUD or a RU486 a murder weapon?

You see, here's the ugly secret, the number of clinical abortions has declined since the 1990's, when RU486 was approved.

YOu are the one who has made traps for yourself.

My position is that as long as a fetus is in a woman, it's really her choice whether it lives or dies. As it always has been.

Of course you didn't.

He's an idiot. And blindly devoted to killing babies.

Why? Who knows. Maybe he's a pimp who doesn't want his 14 year old prostitutes to lose value via 9 months of pregnancy.

Of course you didn't.

He's an idiot. And blindly devoted to killing babies.

Why? Who knows. Maybe he's a pimp who doesn't want his 14 year old prostitutes to lose value via 9 months of pregnancy.

Right....

Because obviously. that's the first place your mind goes.

Not to, "Hey, maybe I see the kind of police state needed to enforce your ideal and I want no part of it."

Okay, the country has a brain fart and makes you dictator on the premise you can stop all abortions. They will shoot you after one year if you don't.

So, um, how do you stop all abortions?

You make them illegal.

And promote postponement of sex until marriage.

Brilliant strategy. Worked amazingly well in the middle ages, still works well, if we can convince those perverts committed to the sexualization of children to back off.

You make them illegal.

And promote postponement of sex until marriage.

Brilliant strategy. Worked amazingly well in the middle ages, still works well, if we can convince those perverts committed to the sexualization of children to back off.

Okay... wow. I'm not even sure what to make of this.

Let's look at some point.

You make abortion illegal. And people ignore the law. Just like they did when some do-gooders tried to make alcohol illegal. Just like they ignored the laws before Roe v. Wade. Probably easier to ignore the law now, all you need is a pill.

Second point. No one really postponed sex until marriage. Just didn't happen. Now, it was a custom that if you didn't use a rubber or practice some other form of contraception, you had to marry her or flee the jurisdiction... but the fact is, mostly, few people really were virgins on their wedding day.

THird point. In the middle ages, marriage followed pregnancy, not the other way, and people usually ended up marrying their cousins. While i'm sure this is still a common practice in whatever fugitive from the movie "Deliverence" part of the country you are from, most of the civilized world considered this a bad idea.

Yes, they did postpone sex until marriage, and you know, there were hardly any single parents. Go figure!

Marriage always followed pregnancy in the middle ages....and everyone married their cousins?...

Ok, it's official. You're a complete moron.

Marriage always followed pregnancy in the middle ages....and everyone married their cousins?...

Ok, it's official. You're a complete moron.

You should really learn some history...

Cousin marriage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ironically, in a lot of southern "Christian" states, you can marry even your first cousin, but you can't marry someone of the same sex. Got to have your priorities, dammit!

You're as well informed about history as you are about everything else.

Which is to say you get your info from wiki.

There is no good reason to kill a unborn baby. There is a necessary one and that's to save a life but that isnt a good one and killing cause it is a girl is sexist bullshit that as usual the democrat party supports cause they have institutionalized racism and sexism.

There is no good reason to kill a unborn baby. There is a necessary one and that's to save a life but that isnt a good one and killing cause it is a girl is sexist bullshit that as usual the democrat party supports cause they have institutionalized racism and sexism.

Right. Please don't try to turn your sexism around when there's no evidence that sex selection abortion even occurs in the US.

Fetuses aren't babies.

And frankly, it's her body, not yours. If you don't like abortion, don't have one. That's your perogative. (Although the notion of people like you, PUnky and Kosher breeding isn't very appealling.)

Forum List

Back