A topic for objective conversation

OK, here are the questions. (I am interested in problem identification and solution, not speeches.)

A White baby and a Black baby are born at the same time in the same hospital. AT THAT TIME, is it more likely that the White baby is "advantaged" and the Black baby "disadvantaged?"

1. If so, what what advantages and disadvantages are affecting these newborns?

2. If not, when and how do these advantages and disadvantages first appear?

3. Are there specific, demonstrated measures that will remove these disadvantages?

4. If so, what are they?

The black baby who survied an abortion has an advantage, he/she beat the odds.

He's no racist. You are though. You guys are always trying to substitute the word black for white. But you cannot substitute a pattern of 242 years of continuing racist behavior whites have established. Because of this long term behavior a lack of trust has been developed. You want to call blacks racists because we don't trust whites based on that long pattern of continuing behavior and that's crazy.

People who keep living in the past have no future.
People that ignore the past repeat the same mistakes in the future.
Nobody ignoring it. But live in the present. People also learn from past mistakes
I do live in the present. Letting white peoples history predict their future behavior is part of that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He's no racist. You are though. You guys are always trying to substitute the word black for white. But you cannot substitute a pattern of 242 years of continuing racist behavior whites have established. Because of this long term behavior a lack of trust has been developed. You want to call blacks racists because we don't trust whites based on that long pattern of continuing behavior and that's crazy.
Whites today are not the whites from history. If there is a pattern of bad black behavior, should we distrust all blacks?
Whites today are taught by the whites from history. Each generation hands down the racist attitudes that bolster the current racism Blacks experience today at the hand of their descendants.
Not true. I know people raised by racist parents, they distance themselves because they dont agree. Every generation does not mimic their predecessors
I didnt say they mimic their predecessors. I said they learn from them. They are brainwashed from birth.
Same for every low life
Whites have a history as a group of being savages and prone to genocide and enslavement. Sorry if the truth hurts.

Last edited:
I'm a racist because I assume white people are racist when I first meet them? Its not like they dont have a long standing history of it or anything like that right?
White people today dont have that history.
You must live under a rock if you really believe that.
You must see racists when you see whites
Thats true of all but a select few that I trust.
Pity
Not really. Like I said I expect whites to be racist because I think its genetic.

I'm a racist because I assume white people are racist when I first meet them? Its not like they dont have a long standing history of it or anything like that right?
All the white people i know get up. Go to work, pay their bills, raise their kids. They arent racist. Too busy just living life. If you give off a hint of dislikes for whites during an encounter, what would you expect? It seems you are the one not to be trusted.
You probably know some racist whites and are not aware of it. I can smell it on them. I am extremely nice until I see and smell their racist attitudes.

All the white people i know get up. Go to work, pay their bills, raise their kids. They arent racist. Too busy just living life. If you give off a hint of dislikes for whites during an encounter, what would you expect? It seems you are the one not to be trusted.

So true! You reap what you sow. If you dislike someone just because of the way they look, don’t expect to be liked and respected by them......just doesn’t work like that, no matter the color of your skin.
If you truly believe that then you understand why I distrust whites. They are reaping what they have sown.

"But you cannot substitute a pattern of 242 years of continuing racist behavior whites have established." You do understand what the word continuing means don't you? It means when the same behavior exists in the present you need to stop lying to yourself about how we are living about the past.

Don't be a slave to the past.
Sorry but that silly ass advice is not pertinent to a Black person. As a Black person you must be extremely knowledgeable about the past in order to predict white behavior.

Whites today are not the whites from history. If there is a pattern of bad black behavior, should we distrust all blacks?
Whites today are taught by the whites from history. Each generation hands down the racist attitudes that bolster the current racism Blacks experience today at the hand of their descendants.
Not true. I know people raised by racist parents, they distance themselves because they dont agree. Every generation does not mimic their predecessors
I didnt say they mimic their predecessors. I said they learn from them. They are brainwashed from birth.
Same for every low life
Whites have a history as a group of being savages and prone to genocide and enslavement. Sorry if the truth hurts.
Lol blacks as a group were cannibals should we be worried?

Pity
Not really. Like I said I expect whites to be racist because I think its genetic.
Well if that it s true all your white "friends" would be racist.

You probably know some racist whites and are not aware of it. I can smell it on them. I am extremely nice until I see and smell their racist attitudes.
It is your arrogant, anti white behavior bouncing back at you

Pity
A behavior isnt genetic. If every white person was racist, s look avery would not have ended

Same for every low life
Lol blacks as a group were cannibals should we be worried?
Whites are the cannibals. Its a known behavior in your race. I'm definitely worried.

Last edited:
Pity
Well if that it s true all your white "friends" would be racist.
Not necessarily. The gene may be recessive. Whites have the neanderthal gene which may be the reason for their racism.

It is your arrogant, anti white behavior bouncing back at you
Nope. Its simply white racist attitudes.

Pity
A behavior isnt genetic. If every white person was racist, s look avery would not have ended
Actually some behavior is genetic. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Why do you think people are social animals? Its genetics. They even have a branch of study regarding the topic.

Behavioural genetics - Knowledge Encyclopedia

OK, here are the questions. (I am interested in problem identification and solution, not speeches.)

A White baby and a Black baby are born at the same time in the same hospital. AT THAT TIME, is it more likely that the White baby is "advantaged" and the Black baby "disadvantaged?"

1. If so, what what advantages and disadvantages are affecting these newborns?

2. If not, when and how do these advantages and disadvantages first appear?

3. Are there specific, demonstrated measures that will remove these disadvantages?

4. If so, what are they?
It will all depend on the parents, were they intelligent successful people or drop-out losers? Color doesn't matter.

Whites have a history as a group of being savages and prone to genocide and enslavement.

Slavery was endemic within Africa long before slaves were purchased and brought to the Western Hemisphere.

Whites have a history as a group of being savages and prone to genocide and enslavement.

Slavery was endemic within Africa long before slaves were purchased and brought to the Western Hemisphere.
Chattel slavery was an invention of whites. Slavery in Africa was really more like indentured servitude. Besides whites enslaved each other long before they invented chattel slavery for Africans.

Chattel slavery was an invention of whites. Slavery in Africa was really more like indentured servitude. Besides whites enslaved each other long before they invented chattel slavery for Africans.
Egyptians had slaves. Hyroglyphics show masters with whips

Forum List

Back