A topic for objective conversation

Dude, seriously. What if somebody assumed all black rappers were drug dealers and rapist until you prove otherwise? Big ole racist card you just played brother. Racist stereotypes can be black or white, as you just proved.
I dont typically care what other people assume. I let people do what they do as long as it doesnt affect me. My reasons for my assumptions are numerous and time tested. What kind of fool would I be if I walked around assuming every white person I met wasnt racist?

Your not a fool, you’re a racist. You are exactly what you detest.
I'm a racist because I assume white people are racist when I first meet them? Its not like they dont have a long standing history of it or anything like that right?
White people today dont have that history.
You must live under a rock if you really believe that.
You must see racists when you see whites

Dude, seriously. What if somebody assumed all black rappers were drug dealers and rapist until you prove otherwise? Big ole racist card you just played brother. Racist stereotypes can be black or white, as you just proved.
I dont typically care what other people assume. I let people do what they do as long as it doesnt affect me. My reasons for my assumptions are numerous and time tested. What kind of fool would I be if I walked around assuming every white person I met wasnt racist?

He's no racist. You are though. You guys are always trying to substitute the word black for white. But you cannot substitute a pattern of 242 years of continuing racist behavior whites have established. Because of this long term behavior a lack of trust has been developed. You want to call blacks racists because we don't trust whites based on that long pattern of continuing behavior and that's crazy.
Whites today are not the whites from history. If there is a pattern of bad black behavior, should we distrust all blacks?
Whites today are taught by the whites from history. Each generation hands down the racist attitudes that bolster the current racism Blacks experience today at the hand of their descendants.
Not true. I know people raised by racist parents, they distance themselves because they dont agree. Every generation does not mimic their predecessors

At birth, the white baby is more likely to be born into a 2 parent household, is more likely to be raised by better educated parents, is less likely to face discrimination because of the color of his/her skin. The white child is more likely to have more positive role models thru the formative years.

Those are just a few differences off the top of my head.

Please reread my post and answer the questions I asked AT THE POINT OF BIRTH. If it helps, you can assume that both babies are born into similar households with similar educations.

But at least you responded. It appears that no one else is willing to discuss this issue. Why is that?
This type of thinking is what causes bigotry to never die out

What type of thinking are you referring to and how does it cause bigotry? Please explain.

He's no racist. You are though. You guys are always trying to substitute the word black for white. But you cannot substitute a pattern of 242 years of continuing racist behavior whites have established. Because of this long term behavior a lack of trust has been developed. You want to call blacks racists because we don't trust whites based on that long pattern of continuing behavior and that's crazy.

People who keep living in the past have no future.

I'm a racist because I assume white people are racist when I first meet them? Its not like they dont have a long standing history of it or anything like that right?
Thats true of all but a select few that I trust.

People that ignore the past repeat the same mistakes in the future.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Whites today are not the whites from history. If there is a pattern of bad black behavior, should we distrust all blacks?
Whites today are taught by the whites from history. Each generation hands down the racist attitudes that bolster the current racism Blacks experience today at the hand of their descendants.
Not true. I know people raised by racist parents, they distance themselves because they dont agree. Every generation does not mimic their predecessors
I didnt say they mimic their predecessors. I said they learn from them. They are brainwashed from birth.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
OK, here are the questions. (I am interested in problem identification and solution, not speeches.)

A White baby and a Black baby are born at the same time in the same hospital. AT THAT TIME, is it more likely that the White baby is "advantaged" and the Black baby "disadvantaged?"

1. If so, what what advantages and disadvantages are affecting these newborns?

2. If not, when and how do these advantages and disadvantages first appear?

3. Are there specific, demonstrated measures that will remove these disadvantages?

4. If so, what are they?

Well, one thing is for sure, they're both 21 trillion dollars in debt (and counting) the second they take their first breath.

Does anything else really need to be said?

People that ignore the past repeat the same mistakes in the future.
Nobody ignoring it. But live in the present. People also learn from past mistakes

I didnt say they mimic their predecessors. I said they learn from them. They are brainwashed from birth.
Same for every low life

Pity

All the white people i know get up. Go to work, pay their bills, raise their kids. They arent racist. Too busy just living life. If you give off a hint of dislikes for whites during an encounter, what would you expect? It seems you are the one not to be trusted.

All the white people i know get up. Go to work, pay their bills, raise their kids. They arent racist. Too busy just living life. If you give off a hint of dislikes for whites during an encounter, what would you expect? It seems you are the one not to be trusted.

So true! You reap what you sow. If you dislike someone just because of the way they look, don’t expect to be liked and respected by them......just doesn’t work like that, no matter the color of your skin.

"But you cannot substitute a pattern of 242 years of continuing racist behavior whites have established." You do understand what the word continuing means don't you? It means when the same behavior exists in the present you need to stop lying to yourself about how we are living about the past.

So true! You reap what you sow. If you dislike someone just because of the way they look, don’t expect to be liked and respected by them......just doesn’t work like that, no matter the color of your skin.

Whites sowed this.

"But you cannot substitute a pattern of 242 years of continuing racist behavior whites have established." You do understand what the word continuing means don't you? It means when the same behavior exists in the present you need to stop lying to yourself about how we are living about the past.

Don't be a slave to the past.

Don't be a slave to the past.

STFU. We see here at USMB that there are whites who have the same attitudes now.

IMO, yes, there are white racist, no, they are not widespread. If the behavior was the same you would be in chains. Things have changed for the better, there is still a ways to go but with your attitude you invite people to dislike you, not because of your color but because of your attitude, which you perceive as racism. You are living in the past when you and other black posters bring up the past, constantly complaining about the mean ole whites during slavery and soon after. It is you that wont move on and try to not be so racist yourself, you hate whites, is that prejudice or racist? Still the same negativity.

Whites sowed this.
Which whites? Again, people probably hate you for the chip on your shoulder, not your skin color. I would hate a white person with your attitude.

Whites sowed this.
Even if they did, you don't have to reap the harvest.

Forum List

Back