A third of all conservatives & Democrats are morons

First the conservatives

Public Policy Polling asked another of their rather bizarre questions, this time to New Jersey residents, and the results show extremism and looniness on both sides of the aisle.

Examples:

* 8% of all voters think Barack Obama is the AntiChrist
* 13% are unsure
* Of conservatives, 14% think Barack Obama is the AntiChrist
* Of conservatives, 15% are unsure

Next the Democrats

Another interesting facet of this poll are the rising numbers of "truthers" - those who believe there was some sort of US Government conspiracy that coordinated the 9/11 attacks.*

Ah, but it's not isolated to the right. 19% of voters in the state, including 32% of Democrats, think that George W. Bush had prior knowledge of 9/11, the so-called "truther" belief.

Obama Antichrist?: Many New Jersey voters believe Obama is the antichrist
Nearly 30% of NJ GOP Voters Believe Obama Could Be the AntiChrist | HULIQ

Here is the poll

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_NJ_916.pdf

Well that's just facinatin'... another thread to project the "centrist" as the arbiter of sound reason.

When in truth, Centrists are merely Leftists, without the balls to commit. The purest essence of political truth rests with American Conservativism... and its just no more complex, than that.
Ah, yes.....American Conservativism (i.e. the umbrella-org for Corporate America's most-loyal/most-deferential eunuchs)!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Then the poster should try to learn to communicate more clearly. Anyone who needs the audience to keep a score card to understand them should keep their mouths shut until they learn to express their thoughts with greater clarity.

OK. If you believe Obama may be the anti-Christ, you are a moron.

Is that clear enough for you?

You don't know. that's my whole point. Why start such an inane, stupid thread, really, except to give Obama cover under the guise of being nonpartisan.

As far as serious comparisons, most Christians, who are the overwhelming religious majority in America, take the concept of Satan being true and actual as very serious indeed. And who is to know one way or the other? A certain segment bred with a cynical, pop-culture mentality about traditional religion? Any sensible person would think not. So when a guy arrives on the scene from political nowheresville and reaches the highest office in the land, and whose name just happens to be the same as the Hebrew words that Jesus is quoted as describing Satan in the bible, Christians get understandably concerned. It's perfectly legitimate reaction for anyone who does not simply dismiss Christianity as a fairy tale or a myth. If the media had reported on Obama's Hebrew name translation during the election, just to be "fair and balanced" by taking Christian views into account - which would have been fair, really - in this country he never would have been elected in a million years.

It seems intellectual honesty as defined by liberals is agreeing with them, and this includes dismissing any notions of aspects of the Bible of the largest faith in the United states as ever being actual and true manifestly.

If history teaches us anything, from Nazi Germany's mass furnaces - where millions died - to Bill Clinton's sexual liaison in the White house on company time while his dumb-as-a jackass/blindly ambitious wife defended him, it's that just because something is utterly unthinkable doesn't mean it isn't 100% entirely possible. Not learning that particular historical lesson is a game plan for disaster.

Are you a twoofer too?

It wouldn't surprise me.

After all, if history teaches us anything, from Nazi Germany's mass furnaces - where millions died - to Bill Clinton's sexual liaison in the White house on company time while his dumb-as-a jackass/blindly ambitious wife defended him, it's that just because something is utterly unthinkable doesn't mean it isn't 100% entirely possible. Not learning that particular historical lesson is a game plan for disaster.

Ergo, Bush may have been behind 9/11!

Look! It's a picture of Bush with Satan!

bushsatan-1.jpg

Pictures, pop culture references, childish word play. I get it. You're 'clever". You want to be thought of as "clever'. Okay. I'll be nice. Wow are you ever clever. Those pictures you found online made by yet other clever people, who took the legitimate photographic and makeup/motion picture work of others, in violation of copyright, and put them together so clever people like you could use them are very clever and it was clever of you to use them instead of presenting an intellectually honest rebuttal. That was even more clever than hoping that animated smiley faces can gloss over your shallow lack of understanding and inability to communicate effectively. Boy, are you ever clever.

Listen Skippy, do you know where I got that picture from? It was from a leftard forum where someone posted this very long article with plenty of "evidence" about Bush being in league with Satan. It was as idiotic as Obama being the anti-Christ. The dumbass leftards presumed that because I was saying Bush wasn't in league with Satan, I must be a neocon Republican Bush supporter! Does that sound familiar Skippy?

Are you a twoofer too?

It wouldn't surprise me.

After all, if history teaches us anything, from Nazi Germany's mass furnaces - where millions died - to Bill Clinton's sexual liaison in the White house on company time while his dumb-as-a jackass/blindly ambitious wife defended him, it's that just because something is utterly unthinkable doesn't mean it isn't 100% entirely possible. Not learning that particular historical lesson is a game plan for disaster.

Ergo, Bush may have been behind 9/11!

Look! It's a picture of Bush with Satan!

bushsatan-1.jpg

Pictures, pop culture references, childish word play. I get it. You're 'clever". You want to be thought of as "clever'. Okay. I'll be nice. Wow are you ever clever. Those pictures you found online made by yet other clever people, who took the legitimate photographic and makeup/motion picture work of others, in violation of copyright, and put them together so clever people like you could use them are very clever and it was clever of you to use them instead of presenting an intellectually honest rebuttal. That was even more clever than hoping that animated smiley faces can gloss over your shallow lack of understanding and inability to communicate effectively. Boy, are you ever clever.

Listen Skippy, do you know where I got that picture from? It was from a leftard forum where someone posted this very long article with plenty of "evidence" about Bush being in league with Satan. It was as idiotic as Obama being the anti-Christ. The dumbass leftards presumed that because I was saying Bush wasn't in league with Satan, I must be a neocon Republican Bush supporter! Does that sound familiar Skippy?

"Skippy", "Leftards", "Neocons", yeah, you're just brimming with thoughtful, fact-based intelligent discourse.

All I said was that there is more circumstantial evidence that Obama is the Antichrist than he is not, because his name translated in hebrew is the same as the words Jesus used to describe Satan. That's a 100%, absolutely accurate statement beyond reasonable debate. I was careful not to draw absolute conclusions, but I guess I stepped on your fragile sense of ultimate authority as the harbinger of knowledge on your thread, reducing you to pop culture internet teen-geek-speak.

So I ask you, since you brought up the topic, if there is no evidence that Obama is not the Antichrist - something that precludes the possibility to Christians - and there is the evidence that he might be - at any percentage above zero - because his name is that of Satan as described by Christ, is there more or less evidence - from a christian perspective - that Obama might be the Antichrist? Since you brought the subject up, can you handle that question, "Skippy"?

Last edited:

"Skippy", "Leftards", "Neocons", yeah, you're just brimming with thoughtful, fact-based intelligent discourse.

All I said was that there is more circumstantial evidence that Obama is the Antichrist than he is not, because his name translated in hebrew is the same as the words Jesus used to describe Satan. That's a 100%, absolutely accurate statement beyond reasonable debate. I was careful not to draw absolute conclusions, but I guess I stepped on your fragile sense of ultimate authority as the harbinger of knowledge on your thread, reducing you to pop culture internet teen-geek-speak.

So I ask you, since you brought up the topic, if there is no evidence that Obama is not the Antichrist - something that precludes the possibility to Christians - and there is the evidence that he might be - at any percentage above zero - because his name is that of Satan as described by Christ, is there more or less evidence - from a christian perspective - that Obama might be the Antichrist? Since you brought the subject up, can you handle that question, "Skippy"?
REALLY?!?!?!?

i'd like to see a reliable source for that

sorry, WND and newsmax will NOT be acceptable sources

Prove that you're not the anti-Christ, Skippy.

Oh, what's that? Can't prove a negative?

Is there a greater than zero chance that this guy is Jesus? After all, his name is Jesus.

alou+j74.jpg

By your logic, the answer must be "yes!"

See, conjecture from a book of faith isn't "fact-based." "Christian perspective" is irrelevant in the gathering of evidence. "Christian perspective" was the premise for burning witches at the stake. Your conjecture about Obama possibly being the devil is no different than those who thought the women "might be" witches.

Satan kills children. Bush invaded Iraq, killing children. Bush is Satan.

It seems that Bush being Satan is more reasonable than Obama being Satan because killing children is more evil than a name, which may or may not mean anything at all.

bushsatan-1.jpg

Or do your political biases preclude any such possibility of this being true?

Last edited:

Prove that you're not the anti-Christ, Skippy.

Oh, what's that? Can't prove a negative?

Is there a greater than zero chance that this guy is Jesus? After all, his name is Jesus.

alou+j74.jpg

By your logic, the answer must be "yes!"

See, conjecture from a book of faith isn't "fact-based." "Christian perspective" is irrelevant in the gathering of evidence. "Christian perspective" was the premise for burning witches at the stake. Your conjecture about Obama possibly being the devil is no different than those who thought the women "might be" witches.

Satan kills children. Bush invaded Iraq, killing children. Bush is Satan.

It seems that Bush being Satan is more reasonable than Obama being Satan because killing children is more evil than a name, which may or may not mean anything at all.

bushsatan-1.jpg

Or do your political biases preclude any such possibility of this being true?
but neither of them were born in the territory of Alexander the great
which is where the antichrist is supposed to come from

If you believe in the tooth fairy, the tooth fairy is real. Same goes for Santa and the anti-Christ or whatever. In an odd sense Bush did have prior knowledge of 911 as potential terror attacks were in reports given to him in security briefings. I use that only as the devil's advocate argument. I am not a conspiratorial believer, actually it bewilders me, same as those who believe in an anti-Christ. http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/95300-serious-conspiracy-theorist-question-4.html

It must be obvious to anyone who thinks about it that humans are not reasoning beings. They are emotional creatures who can be taught anything, who can believe anything. How many of us grew up believing in [pick something], and later in life knew it to be untrue? All of us. Sad thing is the nonsense used today only to demonize another, has power over voters who do create an environment in which nuttiness is seen as normal.

"If even the strongest believers are a little unsure about God, and the strongest atheists are a teeny bit anxious that they might be wrong, there's room, perhaps, for one person to begin to try to imagine the world view of another, no matter what the brain sees as true." Lisa Miller reviewing Sam Harris's work

Religion, Politics and the President
Growing Number of Americans Say Obama is a Muslim - Pew Research Center

American Grace: How Religion Divides and Unites Us - Pew Research Center

This covers the topic from a science pov: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Moral-Landscape-Science-Determine-Values/dp/1439171211/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: The Moral Landscape: How Science Can Determine Human Values (9781439171219): Sam Harris: Books[/ame]

Last edited:
Half the population has below average IQ.

I very seriously doubt there is any significant difference in average IQ between the Ds and Rs.

Both are lead by people with enormous intelligence.

Both have partisans who are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Half the population has below average IQ.

I very seriously doubt there is any significant difference in average IQ between the Ds and Rs.

Both are lead by people with enormous intelligence.

Both have partisans who are dumber than a bag of hammers.
i can agree with that
but that first line, well, that's like a "no shit sherlock" LOL
half the population would be below average, that's how averages work

If you believe in the tooth fairy, the tooth fairy is real. Same goes for Santa and the anti-Christ or whatever. In an odd sense Bush did have prior knowledge of 911 as potential terror attacks were in reports given to him in security briefings. I use that only as the devil's advocate argument. I am not a conspiratorial believer, actually it bewilders me, same as those who believe in an anti-Christ. http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/95300-serious-conspiracy-theorist-question-4.html

It must be obvious to anyone who thinks about it that humans are not reasoning beings. They are emotional creatures who can be taught anything, who can believe anything. How many of us grew up believing in [pick something], and later in life knew it to be untrue? All of us. Sad thing is the nonsense used today only to demonize another, has power over voters who do create an environment in which nuttiness is seen as normal.

"If even the strongest believers are a little unsure about God, and the strongest atheists are a teeny bit anxious that they might be wrong, there's room, perhaps, for one person to begin to try to imagine the world view of another, no matter what the brain sees as true." Lisa Miller reviewing Sam Harris's work

This covers the topic from a science pov: Amazon.com: The Moral Landscape: How Science Can Determine Human Values (9781439171219): Sam Harris: Books

I would agree that Bush and the intelligence community probably had some prior knowledge or an imminent attack on the US. But I don't think he willfully let it happen. The problem in the intelligence community is that they get this type of intelligence on a more regular basis than one might think and it almost never comes to fruition, so what to believe?

This covers the topic from a science pov: Amazon.com: The Moral Landscape: How Science Can Determine Human Values (9781439171219): Sam Harris: Books

I would agree that Bush and the intelligence community probably had some prior knowledge or an imminent attack on the US. But I don't think he willfully let it happen. The problem in the intelligence community is that they get this type of intelligence on a more regular basis than one might think and it almost never comes to fruition, so what to believe?
actually, what they had was fragmented and restricted by LAW
the info Bush was given was vague at best

actually, what they had was fragmented and restricted by LAW
the info Bush was given was vague at best

Oh yeah, I don't blame Bush in the slightest.

I do think its fair to criticize the administration for taking their eyes off the Middle East to focus on old foes in Russia and China, since they were all old Cold Warriors. But I don't think they culpable in any way.

Forum List

Back