Joe Biden’s Poll Numbers Are Even Worse For Democrats Than They Think

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

According to recent polls, GOP front-runner and former President Donald Trump would beat Biden if the 2024 election were held today. A Quinnipiac poll out Wednesday shows Biden with 46 percent and Trump with 48 percent among registered voters, still within the margin of error and too close to call. However, a new Fox News poll, also out Wednesday, shows that in a head-to-head, the former president would prevail with 50 percent to Biden’s 46 — a number Trump has never garnered in a Fox poll going back to October 2015.
Dems let the whack job cult fucks hijack the party.

Don't believe it. When it comes time to cast one's ballot, the revulsion for Trump will "trump" the revulsion for Biden. The only mildly interesting things on the Democrat side are, will Biden be taken out by his own party (unlikely), and will the Democrats realize what a burden Harris on the ticket, and

Also, the Democrats will again steal tens of thousands of votes in places like Atlanta, Philadelphia, etc., and that will decide the election.

And of course, it is still a 50-50 proposition whether Trump will be taken out of the running by legal, financial, or health issues in the coming months. I just wish the Republicans would openly acknowledge that all of the campaigning now is on a "contingent" basis...in other words, "If Trump is not on the primary ballot, you should vote for me." If Trump manages to navigate the figurative mine field, he is the Republican candidate, regardless of anything else.

The Moon Bats will dump his sorry ass soon.

The only useful thing he has ever done for the Democrat Party was to steal the 2020 election away from Trump. However, I doubt he personally had anything to do with it. It was his handlers that did it. He is not smart enough.

Aboslutely the dumbest, most incompetent and corrupt President this country ever had.

January 20, 2025

#47TRUMP

no-nooo.gif

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

With things like this going on....they make themselves easy targets.

Forum List

Back