A theory on the investigation into "the LEAK"

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
All the major networks are wondering why there is a continued investigation into "the leak" since it is pretty obvious now that no law has been broken. There is speculation that the Special Prosecutor is looking into either obstruction of justice or even perjury charges...

Here is a possible theory:

Joe Wilson went to Niger, found out that it was TRUE that Iraq sought to buy uranium from Africa but filed a false report stating otherwise. In other words, he committed PERJURY. It is possible that during the investigation into "the leak" the Special Prosecutor discovered this and is now pursuing charges along those lines.

Something is up and I bet it is something that is going to come back and bite the DNC in the ASS big time!

Agreed. There really isn't any reason to continue unless other facts haven't been released yet. Even if someone is charged, they'll only get bergerd.

I thought one of the reportes said they had 2 sources about Plame being a CIA agent. Could they be looking for that individual?

And I think if Wilson's report was a flase report, wouldn't of there been some hint in the press on it by now? It has been 2 yrs since everything started on this.

I am still waiting for someone to find a way to blame Clinton for all this. I am sure it is coming.

Forum List

Back