A Survey of Participants Political Positions

Please make a selection here to describe your position on these two issues.

• I will likely vote Democratic and reject the IPCC's conclusions concerning global warming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will likely vote Republican and accept the IPCC's conclusions concerning global warming

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only idiots of a high order are unaware that the IPCC is a political body of non experts all dedicated to false science--- to manipulate gullibles and other not very bright people .
OP has consistently proved this point and quite possibly is a plant doing a job .

I'm a Constitutional Monarchist abroad; wouldn't vote Republican because I'm not in favour of a Republic, and I wouldn't vote Democrat because they're the Party of the KKK. Policies though?? Easily Republican.

Greg

I'm a Constitutional Monarchist abroad; wouldn't vote Republican because I'm not in favour of a Republic, and I wouldn't vote Democrat because they're the Party of the KKK. Policies though?? Easily Republican.

Greg
I hope you realize that the Democratic party hasn't supported the KKK in quite a few years. I don't know what you mean by "constitutional monarchist abroad". Are you not a US citizen?

Only idiots of a high order are unaware that the IPCC is a political body of non experts all dedicated to false science--- to manipulate gullibles and other not very bright people .
OP has consistently proved this point and quite possibly is a plant doing a job .

Hilarious fuckup

Lord muckington is all you have.

Forum List

Back