A Study of Teen Female Sexualization on Primetime TV

So because someone doesnt like to be screamed at in public by strangers they are mentally ill huh?

Would you suggest a 14 year old girl enjoy and engauge a pack of men on the street who are talking about her tits and ass?

I think you would find the police would not instruct her to do so.

Who is "screaming" at you in public? are you sure those are not the voices in your head?:cuckoo:
What you're doing here is diminishing and dismissing HER report based on your own pre-conceived notions about her and women in general.

Not cool dude.

So because someone doesnt like to be screamed at in public by strangers they are mentally ill huh?

Would you suggest a 14 year old girl enjoy and engauge a pack of men on the street who are talking about her tits and ass?

I think you would find the police would not instruct her to do so.

Who is "screaming" at you in public? are you sure those are not the voices in your head?:cuckoo:

Yeap and here we go with some stupid fuck wanting to try and insult me because as a strip club regular he thinks the only value a woman has is to make his tiny dick hard.
We live in a society where it's a pride to publicly claim that one goes to a strip club, some decades ago that sort of behavior was kept secret if not outright shunned.

And mankind THINKS they're progressing.

Evidence shows otherwise.

Last edited:
Hollyweird was at the forefront relentlessly ramming the homo agenda down every Americans throat. What was their latest homo flick about two faggot cowboys... Slam Butt Mountain? Well now their new perverted agenda is opening the door for the pedophiles. Once they've worn everyone down and desensitized people to seeing teens and preteens as sexual objects, and teaching said teens that this is normal for them, Hollyweird won't waste any time at all making films featuring pedophilia. They're chomping at the bit to open up this new forum. They see MONEY.

What disturbs me, and any normal man, is the "adultifying" of teens and preteens.
And I am not talking about TV...real life.

How many guys are with me here...how many times have you looked at a distance at a female in...that way...and as she comes closer you realize you were looking at girl maaaybe 16.
Where are this girls parents? Especially the father!

Given the increased incidence of both divorce and single motherhood, it's very doubtful that she grew up in the same house with her father, or even with much contact with him.
Armchair psychologist now added to your list I see.

Now note the female posters on here who post pictures of beautiful women who are NOT themselves.

They post these so you will think that they are beautiful and fuckable so you will like them for their sexiness.

I dont want you to see me for good reason.

I want you to address my words without that value you seem to need.

No, you silly, bitter bitch. We use pictures of women other than ourselves because only a complete dumbass makes personal information available on an open Internet forum.

As for your intense desire to hide what you apparently consider your overwhelming beauty in order to have your words valued for themselves, I don't know why you bother, since you're obviously incapable of believing that anyone is judging you on anything but your twat, no matter what the circumstances.
So all the MySpace, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn users are "dumbasses?" Is that it?

We live in a world of rape you fool.

Cat calls are not designed to make you feel pretty, they are designed to make the caller feel manly.

You do realize women are raped every day right?

You do realize that the vast majority of men DON'T rape, and never would under any circumstances, so it's pathological of you to characterize this as "a world of rape" based on the actions of a statistically tiny group of evil people, or view everyday men and their behavior through a prism of hatred and paranoid fear because of it. Do you also see this as a world of child-abusing mothers, just because a (thankfully) statistically small group of women abuse their children?

What a sad, sick, negative way to live your life.
I believe it's fairly accurate to state that we "live in a world of rape." TM was referring to the occurance of it as a "normalcy" in our lives. Do you believe that too many rape occurs in this world? If so, then it's fairly to characterize it, the world, as a world of rape. TM wasn't trying to state that we live in a world that's all about rape, just that we live in a world of rape as a reality and a fact of life.

No one should be happy with or settle for that.

Sure. And if we're going to admit that they're sexual creatures, perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad idea to go ahead and let them marry at the same time they become sexual?

But if they aren't going to be allowed to marry, and we're going to make it illegal for them to have sex, we'd better stop marketing them as sex objects, don't you think?

Does Marriage have anything to do with Sex?

:eusa_hand:

Hi, I'm from Earth: Where are you from?

Sex has to do with children.
And the primary function of marriage is to provide a stable environment for children, and provide an institution that will provide safety and support for women, who are made vulnerable by their ability to get pregnant.

Then shouldn't all women wear a burkha while on TV?

We live in a society where it's a pride to publicly claim that one goes to a strip club, some decades ago that sort of behavior was kept secret if not outright shunned.

And mankind THINKS their progressing.

Yeah, the freedom to go about your business without being judged by your fellow citizens is HIGHLY overrated.

:smoke:

Yeah, the freedom to go about your business without being judged by your fellow citizens is HIGHLY overrated.

Subjectively, from the Moderator Section......:eusa_clap:

Sure. And if we're going to admit that they're sexual creatures, perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad idea to go ahead and let them marry at the same time they become sexual?

But if they aren't going to be allowed to marry, and we're going to make it illegal for them to have sex, we'd better stop marketing them as sex objects, don't you think?

It does if you're nice to each other - but there are LOTS of reasons people form that particular form of distinguished legal partnership.... regular and familiar sex is only one of them.

And the primary function of marriage is to provide a stable environment for children, and provide an institution that will provide safety and support for women, who are made vulnerable by their ability to get pregnant.

That depends on the weather, eh? :eusa_eh:

It does if you're nice to each other - but there are LOTS of reasons people form that particular form of distinguished legal partnership.... sex is only one of them.

I'd give it a distant 4th place behind:

Money
Booze
Desperate, bottomless loneliness

That depends on the weather, eh? :eusa_eh:

Or maybe the season?

...perhaps TV shows should cover-up females during The Rut?

Subjectively, from the Moderator Section......:eusa_clap:

Just the humble opinion of an average American Joe. Nothin' here to moderate.

It does if you're nice to each other - but there are LOTS of reasons people form that particular form of distinguished legal partnership.... regular and familiar sex is only one of them.

I'd give it a distant 4th place behind:

Money
Booze
Desperate, bottomless loneliness

You would have loved living in the 19th century - marriage was the partnership document of choice after corporations.

Uh, no?

Forum List

Back