A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

Last edited:
5q0qd2.jpg

Maccy had to vent a bit of that TDS pressure from his head with this thread.

It'll be better when someone agrees with his TDS addled BS. That someone is not going to be me.

There's too much at stake here, you idiot.

What is "Jack Smith" prosecuting Trump for, moron?

If you say "read the indictment", I have, and fuck you with that!

Maccy had to vent a bit of that TDS pressure with this thread.

It'll be better when someone agrees with his TDS addled BS. That someone is not gong to be me.

There's too much at stake here, you idiot.
You've answered my question just fine.

And this isn't about Trump. It never is. It's about rubes like you.

I'll bet even YOU understand that.

What laws did Trump break, Mactardo?

Hey, just so you know, It isn't about Trump worship, dumbass. It's about regular people like me vs. fucktardation like you're exhibiting, K?

That is precisely where we're at right now. What say you?

Trust me, you do not want to hear the next question I have to ask.

Last edited:
I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

no Trump isnt above the law ... but he isnt below the law either .. for 7 yrs the left has been desperately trying to find and fabricate crimes [investigating the man ] and even attempted to destroy his presidency with illegal warrants based on fabricated evidence and hearsay ... so dont blame people for being skeptical about whats going on today .. Tump isnt below the law .. and neither is the Big Guy .

2023%2006%2015%20Biden%20indictment-L.jpg

I don't know. That's what the trial is for.

You guys REALLY don't know how this works.

Actually, the way it works is, a case must be investigated and charges laid BEFORE that case goes to trial.

You don't hold a trial to determine what laws may have been broken... you determine what laws may have been broken and ONLY THEN can a trial be held.

No trial can be a fishing expedition under our system.

Is Biden?
He did the exact same thing.
So your question should read: Is Biden and Trump above the law"
Ask the right question, and you will get an answer.

Actually, the way it works is, a case must be investigated and charges laid BEFORE that case goes to trial.

You don't hold a trial to determine what laws may have been broken... you determine what laws may have been broken and ONLY THEN can a trial be held.

No trial can be a fishing expedition under our system.
Lol. So, what laws did Trump break?

Last edited:

It doesn't matter, the optics are set after seven years of 24/7 attacks.on him in every way possible. You can't rebuild the concept of objectivity after all that has been done. The world.has watched.this for years. This efrort to "get him" has divided and harmed America. Are you trying to suggest that Trump has been treated equally as any other president or even well known politician would be treated? Of course not. Therein lies the problem.

It doesn't matter, the optics are set after seven years of 24/7 attacks.on him in every way possible. You can't rebuild the concept of objectivity after all that has been done. The world.has watched.this for years. This efrort to "get him" has divided and harmed America. Are you trying to suggest that Trump has been treated equally as any other president or even well known politician would be treated? Of course not. Therein lies the problem.

And that is exactly why most INDEPENDENTS don't support the indictment.

Leftists are in big trouble and it seems they're finally waking up to it.

Forum List

Back