A Scene That Should Make Every American Want To Puke

I seriously got sick to my stomach when I watched this. Is this what we have become? Screaming at little children? There is no way I would have controlled my violent temper if I had personally witnessed this.

FOR SHAME TEA PARTY BIGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkZhAtNfcBE

Muslims need to go back to the country where they belong, and where their people are at. They will be much happier there. There is nothing for them here in America. They have no right to come here and try to force Shirea Law on us.

Nobody needs them here. Understand?

I seriously got sick to my stomach when I watched this. Is this what we have become? Screaming at little children? There is no way I would have controlled my violent temper if I had personally witnessed this.

Actually, lemmings like you nauseate me more because your outrage is selective. Where was your criticism of the behavior of your fellow union drones in Wisconsin?

All I dun seeded wuz a buncha murkinz.
They got what they voted for and now they complain.

Shit. It's almost dark. I gotta go get my eggs, yuca, and some cilantro.
Have fun.

Muslims need to go back to the country where they belong, and where their people are at. They will be much happier there. There is nothing for them here in America. They have no right to come here and try to force Shirea Law on us.

Ya....these Muslims were all the way from California. :eusa_whistle:

Actually, lemmings like you nauseate me more because your outrage is selective. Where was your criticism of the behavior of your fellow union drones in Wisconsin?

Hmmm....I didn't see them screaming at children calling them terrorists.

And I bet your refusal to condemn that must make you an awfully proud American!! :clap2:

The politicians speaking looked like they were attending some other event, out doors on a sunny day.

I smell heavy editing.

As to the "protesters" who apparently did shout at Muslims attending some meeting somewhere, some of them did come across as vitriolic. Don't take your frustrations out on kids. Fair point.

But then again, there were no threats that I heard. Did I miss something?

It was pointed out that Mohammed was a pedophile. It was pointed out that Muslim culture does seem to tolerate wife abuse far too much. It was pointed out that (like some of our hillbillies of years back) the Muslim culture often tolerates marriage between adult men and young girls. Fuck it. That is disgusting. Saying it out loud is, at worst, kind of rude. That's ok. Free speech isn't always polite and airy.

The "group" doing the protesting was not a tea party group, either, by the way. It was a spin off (supposedly) of a Glen Beck effort called "9/12" but wasn't even directly related to Beck's group.

Nice effort to lump all Tea Party participants into that one lump smear campaign, though, DuhGoosey.

3:38

Someone please ask that woman to study Timothy 2:12 and Cor 14:34

also 1 Cor 11:3

and 1 Tim 2:14-15

Now someone tell that bitch to take off her shoes and get make me a sandwich. I'll need energy to when we work on the last part.

Ya....these Muslims were all the way from California. :eusa_whistle:

Where were they all the way from before they came to California?

Do you know? Probably not. The facts are not fun for you, are they ... ? Lol.

All I saw were a lot of people with very little to do. I do think it is always interesting how we allow people to do things in our country that they can't do in their own. I saw or heard nothing about the tea party.

I would like to add, LIKE that Westboro kooks, these kooks have every legal right to do what they did. And we have every right to shake our heads at how crazy (Yes, congresswoman or whatever you call yourself, you ARE crazy) they are.

Why the fuck do you keep carping about Westboro? Isn't there a thread on them somewhere? Go there and flap, because not only are your outbursts bizarre and completely unrelated to anything in this thread, they're annoying as fuck.

Four pages in and several posts state this video was "debunked"; nowhere has anyone posted on this thread evidence that is was "debunked" or that it is not a true and accurate representation of an event.

I agree with DaGoose, the behavior represented in the video reflects poorly on all Americans. I hope it was fabricated; Americans acting in such a manner should sicken all of us.

Last edited:
How many times is this going to be posted? Modbert started a thread about it a day or two ago and I summarily debunked it, but I realize how libtards might have an orgasm over it.

LibTURDS are LibTURDS.

Some things don't change.

It doesn't matter where they are from or were from as long as they are here legally as American citizens or legal aliens. But since the video was produced by CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) it is more than likely biased.

What were the protesters there for. If it was a simple fund raiser as they claim then why would so many be upset? However if there were anti-American speakers there.....

At any rate this was not by any stretch a Tea Party function.

And why would these people bring their children out where there was a protest going on?

Also the politicians spoke somewhere besides at the actual event. And at a different time. Anyone can see this. Do I agree with the politicians? I haven't a clue what they were talking about in context. Without knowing everything that was going on... I won't go there.

I would like to add, LIKE that Westboro kooks, these kooks have every legal right to do what they did. And we have every right to shake our heads at how crazy (Yes, congresswoman or whatever you call yourself, you ARE crazy) they are.

Why the fuck do you keep carping about Westboro? Isn't there a thread on them somewhere? Go there and flap, because not only are your outbursts bizarre and completely unrelated to anything in this thread, they're annoying as fuck.

My, my. Shrill.

Good thing this happened in America, or those protesters would have got their heads cut off.

What a wonderful group of 'patriots' in the video waving their American flags...

I wonder how many of those Muslims were born in America. ie, they are home, you dipshits.....

Last edited:
Four pages in and several posts state this video was "debunked"; nowhere has anyone posted on this thread evidence that is was "debunked" or that it is not a true and accurate representation of an event.

One fool suggests it's a fraud because of who it was produced by and must therefore be biased.

Forum List

Back