A Scene That Should Make Every American Want To Puke

wtf are you babbling about ?

I don't babble bro, I just make it a habit to expose nooby liar sell outs like yourself. If you think anyone is buying it, you clearly bumped your fucking head guy. :lol: ~BH

blah ,blah ,blah what ?....you have a problem with specifics it seems

Did you stop taking your meds bro? Because it's clear that you have. Hey, calm down a little and don't come unhinged like the puppet that we all here know that you are. LMAO. Did I hit a nerve worm? No worries, this is only the pre-season for you here. Bet it.

smiley_witchdoctor.gif
~BH

I don't babble bro, I just make it a habit to expose nooby liar sell outs like yourself. If you think anyone is buying it, you clearly bumped your fucking head guy. :lol: ~BH

blah ,blah ,blah what ?....you have a problem with specifics it seems

Did you stop taking your meds bro? Because it's clear that you have. Hey, calm down a little and don't come unhinged like the puppet that we all here know that you are. LMAO. Did I hit a nerve worm? No worries, this is only the pre-season for you here. Bet it.

smiley_witchdoctor.gif
~BH

so what your saying is you have lost your mind ???

I thought this was already gone through up here........It's already been debunked.

Can we get a merge from the mods?

And a lesson on doing a forum search before posting.

How was it debunked? I noticed three politicans making derogatory remarks about Muslims in America. Did you get some different kind of message from the video? Was it an ice cream social they come to protest? I am not sure why they were even there.

Villa Park Councilwomen Deborah Pauly (R)
Congressman Ed Royce (R)
Congressman Gary Miller (R)

It wasn't "debunked". Remember, if right wingers don't want to believe something, they don't. The amount of proof doesn't matter. They will look right at a blue sky and call it orange if they want and they will convince themselves that blue sky was "debunked".

“It has been a tremendous honor to have served”: Congressman Gary Miller’s Vietnam Odyssey"
June 1, 2010

Congressman Gary Miller of California has a long and checkered history of ethical run-ins since being elected to the House of Representatives in 1998. For those keeping score at home, please consult this report from Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which has rated him as one of the most corrupt members of Congress.

“It has been a tremendous honor to have served in the U.S. Army ..... The American people owe their freedom and liberties to those who serve in the armed forces. They are indebted to those who have made the ultimate sacrifices for their country in previous world conflicts ..... The leadership skills which I experienced in the U.S. Army allow me to take the lead on issues which promote a stronger defense.”
(Congressman Gary Miller)

Miller’s military service is also described in a biographical item about him that appears on the website of Mount San Antonio Community College, which in 2003 named him Alumnus of the Year. “In 1967, Congressman Miller joined the United States Army and served his country during the Vietnam War,”

Miller never got anywhere near Vietnam. According to his military record, he spent about seven weeks in boot camp at Fort Ord, California between early-September and late-October 1967, at which point he was discharged.

http://harpers.org/archive/2010/06/hbc-90007144
The California demonstrators and Congressman Gary Miller deserve each other - they are intolerant bigots and he has been involved in a number of "shady" financial dealings.

- It has been a tremendous honor to have served in the U.S. Army
- leadership skills which I experienced in the U.S. Army
- Congressman Miller joined the United States Army and served his country during the Vietnam War

Then there is the matter of Miller attempting to "maximize" the benefits of those leadership skills he acquired while serving his country " - a "military career" that lasted all of 7 weeks!

Last edited:
I seriously got sick to my stomach when I watched this. Is this what we have become? Screaming at little children? There is no way I would have controlled my violent temper if I had personally witnessed this.

FOR SHAME TEA PARTY BIGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkZhAtNfcBE

This stuff is difference than the Westboro Baptist kooks.....how?

o my dear boe....you wont see any of the conservatives protesting this bunch of assholes.....and they will object to the branding of the tea partiers....but will they object to the branding of muslims....american muslims

Gee, at the very end we saw where this came from, CAIR of California.......... no context, no idea what brought the protesters out there in the first place........ why have any doubts about why it was fabricated for YouTube?

I seriously got sick to my stomach when I watched this. Is this what we have become? Screaming at little children? There is no way I would have controlled my violent temper if I had personally witnessed this.

Really?
There is no telling what was going on there .
No way at all.
If you were more honest with yourself ,you would say hey I cant tell if the audio is added afterwards to inflame it sure sounds good and it sounds oddly familiar.

what douchebaggery

Last edited:

You can read the signs and sync the voices up with the video with the WBC not @ this event.

I would like to add, LIKE that Westboro kooks, these kooks have every legal right to do what they did. And we have every right to shake our heads at how crazy (Yes, congresswoman or whatever you call yourself, you ARE crazy) they are.

All I heard were anti terrorist and anti sharia slogans. I did not see anything that said the protesters were from any party.

Knowing that there would be protesters at an event I was attending I doubt I would have taken my children.

But then that's just me.

"Go back home" is an anti-terrorist/anti-sharia slogan?

It was directed at Arabs, I would say that it was anti terrorist in the way it was used to lump these people with terrorists. True or not. And the one person kept up with go home and beat your wife. That was directly meant what is allowed under sharia law. So yes it was anti sharia.

Unless you have some other meaning of the context that I missed.....

I thought this was already gone through up here........It's already been debunked.

How was it debunked? I noticed three politicans making derogatory remarks about Muslims in America. Did you get some different kind of message from the video? Was it an ice cream social they come to protest? I am not sure why they were even there.

Congressman Ed Royce (R)

The politicians were shown on a stage, not standing with the group (s) of protesters. I cannot even be certain it was the same week let alone the same event.

If I remember correctly, the event was a CAIR charity event for a womans shelter.

But the speakers were what they were protesting......

Two Islamic radicals who advocate Sharia Law in the USA.

o my dear boe....you wont see any of the conservatives protesting this bunch of assholes.....and they will object to the branding of the tea partiers....but will they object to the branding of muslims....american muslims

I see nothing in this crowd that says they are from any political party. That does not mean that I agree with them. I don't care for most loud aggressive protest group. And though these people were not violent they were aggressive and for the most part wrong. An American Who happens to be Muslim is still an American.

Yeah those Islamic kids are just like any other kids. They blow up so quickly.

[youtube]g_xoyosKy3w&feature[/youtube]

All I heard were anti terrorist and anti sharia slogans. I did not see anything that said the protesters were from any party.

Knowing that there would be protesters at an event I was attending I doubt I would have taken my children.

But then that's just me.
It's in the text, Tea Party, read it.

I could have taken that video and called them Democrats, would that make them Democrats?

Congressman Ed Royce (R)

The politicians were shown on a stage, not standing with the group (s) of protesters. I cannot even be certain it was the same week let alone the same event.

I can agree with what you say Ollie, so..........

Do you think it was the same message?

Last edited:
This has what to do with the Teaparty?

Other than that, so what? Perhaps when Islam joins the human race, people won't have such a vile reaction to a vile religion that has heaped misery on nearly every part of the world.

Congressman Ed Royce (R)

I can agree with what you say Ollie, so..........

Do you think it was the same message?

I don't know I wasn't paying that close attention to speeches.... I'll have to go listen again.

I'm not sure here but......

What part of "They were there to protest against the scheduled speakers at this event because they were preaching that they want Sharia Law in the USA" don't people understand?

Forum List

Back