A sad night for America

I'm actually finding solace in the fact that Europe had better prepare for Europe on steroids!

I believe America now gets what it deserves.

Wonder how those 'independents' who supported Owebama are going to enjoy Taxmegeddon?

The GOP shouldn't have spent 4 years pissing off half the country with their childish antics. Many were going to be GOP or anti-Obama voters (not the same thing). But....many got so disgusted, they sat this one out.
Our Congressmen saved the country from the Democrat Congress' shady overspending on themselves, and is going to cork further misadventures of an unrestrained Obama administration.

Enjoy your shitty highest-tax-on-the-middle-class-ever-passed Nancy Pelosi's "don't read bill, just pass" that Obamacare brings upon America, in addition to his 6-trillion extra in deficit spending passed those two years.

You have the sucky little gift that keeps on taking. :evil:

My name is not Tim....That would be my brother in law who now I will worry about since he goes in the navy next month and we know how Obama treats our serving men and women....He leaves them to be brutally murdered so he doesnt have to admit to being wrong.
Would have been smarter to back a guy independents could get behind huh?

Which ones? The ones worried about their Vaginas or the ones worries about their foodstamps? How about the fucking idiots who only want paul??
Seriously, you have to quit using "idiots" as your insult for those who disagree with you. Unless you learn basic sentence structure, grammar, spelling, and punctuation, your posts will continue to bring laughter to everyone more educated than you.

America? What is America?

America is gone.

WE need a WW3

We need to change course.

And you'll be right up front leading the charge.........from the comfort of your armchair!

Well, the differences between the makers and the takers seems to have become irreconcilable.

I mean, it isn't like this is the first time in history that one group has tried to steal from another.

It usual ends fugly.

You are witnessing the death of the Republican Party as we have known it. The Shaun Hannitys, Ann Coulters, Rush Limbaughs, etc. have become irrelevant and should be admonished and disowned by Republicans, but of course you arrogant racists could never do that SO YOU ARE DOOME!!!:clap2:

We are just 2 years removed from an historic 800 electoral seat shellacking over the Democrats.

Wait until those 'moderate' and 'independent' voters get hit with Taxmageddon and Obamacare this year, and watch it happen again in '14.

Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

Wonder how those 'independents' who supported Owebama are going to enjoy Taxmegeddon?
Maybe you should have supported a man worth voting for?

I challenge you, right now, to give me the name of someone who had a better chance to bring the Nation together than Mitt Romney.

I'll wait for your reply.

Barak Obama. Hillary Clinton. Chris Christie. Stephen Colbert. Austin Scarlett. Lou Reed. Me. My dead cat.

I challenge you, right now, to give me the name of someone who had a better chance to bring the Nation together than Mitt Romney.

Barak Obama. Hillary Clinton. Chris Christie. Stephen Colbert. Austin Scarlett. Lou Reed. Me. My dead cat.

All divisive as hell.

Romney is as moderate as they come, and unlike our Community Organizer, actually knows how to fix shit and get things done without a Super Majority.

Fail.

LOL

YAYYYY things are better .......... better faster free phones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

what a joke ... bunch of ****

Free phones are paid for by the phone companies.

Are you fucking retarded? Free phones are just handed out by phone companies? How much fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that?

Not to get off topic but AT&T hands out free IPads to poor kids, and I'm glad they do. A kid in my neighborhood got one, now he can keep up with the other, better off, kids in his class that have their own computers.

Last edited:
So true, but it has nothing to do with the president.

It has everything to do with the President who lies and covers up what happened in Benghazi!

I feel sorry for America and its Military!
Please, then, take your negative, fucked self somewhere else.

Why should she. Its true and that fuck is a negative in my book. He and his pack of boobs let those men die and of course that means nothing to you.

We now have another four years of that fuck in the WH and I sure wouldn't want to be anyone in a ME embassy under attack.

He'll hang them out to dry as well.

Sour grape Republicans............ They know they have just witnessed a landslide for Obama and try to rely on drying their eyes by reminding themselves of their victory in A MID TERM ELECTION............big deal...........when nobody votes. The point is that yours in the party of no tolerance, prejudice and bigotry and as the demographics change in this country, you still thing you are driving your daddy's Oldsmobile when nothing could be further from the truth. Keep going on your archaic ways and you are doomed to instinction. Nothing would please me more than that, as maybe you could all move to an island and fight over who has more coconuts!!!! :lol:

Which results were you watching? Hardly a landslide..

You just can't stop saying stupid shit can you? Yes sir ree, a guy that has been running for President for 6 fuking years against 8% UE and staqggering debt and your guy can't win.
wft does that tell you snipper. Never mind. You have no fuking idea what that tells you.

You just can't stop saying stupid shit can you? Yes sir ree, a guy that has been running for President for 6 fuking years against 8% UE and staqggering debt and your guy can't win.
wft does that tell you snipper.
Never mind. You have no fuking idea what that tells you.

A lot of impressionable folks out there that wish on unicorns...

wft does that tell you snipper. Never mind. You have no fuking idea what that tells you.

It tells me there are a lot of dumb voters in America. The economy and UE didn't mean much to em. Hell. Barry's had four years to fix things. He failed. Yet he still got a second term. Dumb voters? You bet.

Lets just see what that fuck in the WH does in the next four years.

I am done with this...
If this is what this country is about?
I look at the map of the country and see it's 50% red states.
I look at the district breakdown of Ohio it's all red and we lose the State.

I am just waiting for the Libs to say that the President has a mandate here.

How will Republicans do better in the future...I don't know right now.
But at some point we are going to have to find a way to balance the fact that a state like California
with it's failed liberal policies dictates to the rest of the country who the next president will be.
55 Electoral votes is a tremendous block of votes to be up against every election.

It tells me there are a lot of dumb voters in America. The economy and UE didn't mean much to em. Hell. Barry's had four years to fix things. He failed. Yet he still got a second term. Dumb voters? You bet.

Lets just see what that fuck in the WH does in the next four years.

More unemployment

More Foreclosures

Higher taxes for the rich and any one earning a paycheck.

Higher Gas Prices

The end of the coal industry.

More social programs.

More freebies for the lazy welfare recipients.

More rewarding bad behavior...

Forum List

Back