Zone1 A rule suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a harmless meme that used the dreaded C word that wasn't even addressed to anyone in particular, that was removed.
Got a warning about bypassing the word filter.
I may have been the one that removed it.

Just as calling a black person the n-word is reprehensible, so too is a man calling a woman the c-word. Spelling it with a k is no excuse.

I suggest any man who addresses a woman on this site as a “c“ should be reported and banned.

C*** is already banned by the filters, so it should be treated in the same way. If you see it, report it. We can't be in every thread all the time.

Just as calling a black person the n-word is reprehensible, so too is a man calling a woman the c-word. Spelling it with a k is no excuse.

I suggest any man who addresses a woman on this site as a “c“ should be reported and banned.

IMHO, the "C" word ought to be treated the same as the "N" word, reported when used and if repeated the poster gets suspended and eventually banned. I think there are various levels of profanity that are unfortunate but don't rise to the level of corrective action. But some words should be considered totally unacceptable and the "C" word is one of them.

C*** is already banned by the filters, so it should be treated in the same way. If you see it, report it. We can't be in every thread all the time.
But what about those cases where blatant and egregious violations occur, are reported, and you ignore them due to the identity of the target and identity of the accuser?

Says the boy who makes up a term of derision he calls "libertardian" to describe those promoting individual rights.
You support a more repressive government/live in a more repressive nation than I - according to available objective evidence - while wittering about liberty. That takes a certain level of tardness.

The countries that took the top 10 places, in order, were Switzerland, New Zealand, Estonia, Denmark, Ireland, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg. Selected jurisdictions rank as follows: Canada (13), Taiwan (14), Japan (16), Germany (18), United Kingdom (20), United States (23)

Someone did - to me. When I objected, he said I deserved it.

My “crime” was not agreeing with his leftist viewpoint. They get really nasty when you don’t submit.
There’s no evidence of that – in fact, those opposed to the neo-fascist right are generally well-restrained given the lies, dishonesty, and reprehensible rhetoric common to most conservatives.

Someone did - to me. When I objected, he said I deserved it.

My “crime” was not agreeing with his leftist viewpoint. They get really nasty when you don’t submit.

Well, in a world some insist being called a she when they have a dick, nothing really should be banned.

There’s no evidence of that – in fact, those opposed to the neo-fascist right are generally well-restrained given the lies, dishonesty, and reprehensible rhetoric common to most conservatives.
What do you mean there’s no evidence of that? A leftist called me that, and not only admitted it - he doubled down and said I deserve it.

And your claim that those on the left are well-restrained compared to conservatives comes from your own very biased position on the left.

What do you mean there’s no evidence of that? A leftist called me that, and not only admitted it - he doubled down and said I deserve it.

And your claim that those on the left are well-restrained compared to conservatives comes from your own very biased position on the left.
You need to watch your fucking mouth, you spiteful little kunt.

Oh I'm very successful, fuckstick. Nice three bedroom, two bath, 2-car garage house on 100 acres with a spring-fed creek running through my property. 65 miles either way from a large city, deer, turkey, rabbits, squirrels... Gun range in my own back yard, no neighbors within a thousand yards, all paid for.

Livin' the American dream. You should be so lucky. I would encourage you to do better with your miserable life instead of trying to walk the earth like some entitled kunt. That seems so seems counter productive.

:laughing0301:

Those earning the median income of $70,000 can afford the inflationary increase in prices. What about we poor schmucks who don't make that much? The truth is, Fuck Joe Biden's inflation is taking a bigger chunk out of our asses than it is the upper middle income-earners. I drive a car that gets almost 40 mpg and spent almost $30 fuckin' dollars to fill up the tank today. I can remember during the Trump presidency how it cost about $18 for the same amount of gasoline.

So fuck that cocksucker Joe Biden. May flaming gobs of fuck be heaped upon his head forever and ever, amen. May he be anally-ravaged by a rabid badger, a weasel with a skin condition, and a dog suffering from mange, all successively in a row, and within one hour. May his dog die, may his Kunt of a wife develop anal warts and grow a 12" dick, may his crackhead son overdose on crack and be found dead with a big black dildo up his ass, may the whole damned Biden family be infected with scabies, rabies, mange, erectile dysfunction, psoriasis, syphilis, and every other fuckin' disease I hear about in the TV commercials every night.

I could go on, but I think you get the idea. Ok. I'm going to take a few deep breaths and go to my happy place now.

Drug factories, maybe. That nutty kunt is dumber than a bag of rocks.

A link to some opinion piece from some Trump-hating academic kunt? Seriously?

GTFO of here. :laughing0301:
Yeah...that took about a 3 second search. Are you going to say something about his use of the word to your fellow conservative ass-hat? Nope...

Hypocrite.

You support a more repressive government than I while wittering about liberty. That takes a certain level of tardness.

The countries that took the top 10 places, in order, were Switzerland, New Zealand, Estonia, Denmark, Ireland, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg. Selected jurisdictions rank as follows: Canada (13), Taiwan (14), Japan (16), Germany (18), United Kingdom (20), United States (23)
I do not support repressive government. I was quite opposed to targeted lockdowns.

You keep impugning my intelligence with absolutely no reason to do so other than the fact I do not share your Stalinist approach to governance.

You support a more repressive government/live in a more repressive nation than I - according to available objective evidence - while wittering about liberty. That takes a certain level of tardness.

The objectivity of the organization and it's report are subject to debate and questionable. Some of it's methods and results appear to be more subjective. The survey covers 165 nations/jurisdictions and the numbers you show are averages of a number of measures/gauges.
Full report here;
Methodology and Resources - page 383 onward show the "devil in the details".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back