Zone1 A rule suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the energy to explain your left loon dumbasery to you.

You weren't raised right
Yea I didn’t think you would be able to explain that one either.

Maybe next time you should thinks these things through before you choose to make a fool of yourself.

Idiot.

Yea I didn’t think you would be able to explain that one either.

Maybe next time you should thinks these things through before you choose to make a fool of yourself. Stupid idiot.

Can a biological male get pregnant, give birth, breastfeed?

We both know the answer, why continue?

This is ridiculous

Can a biological male get pregnant, give birth, breastfeed?

We both know the answer, why continue?

This is ridiculous
No.

What does this have to do with your inability to explain my hypocrisy? Are you desperately trying to pivot away from your stupid bullshit? Yea, that’s what I thought. You claim you don’t have the energy to explain it yet you have the energy to continue to embarrass yourself.

Idiot.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
The RULES!!! Second dumbest rule on here next to that clean start crap Are this fcking stupid, ya tired fraud

By the way...yes

I did not know that was one of the rules, but it is not a term I would normally use so I guess I never ran afoul of that rule.

You should be allowed to use it, or any other word you wish to use.

Damn fascists running this forum.

I do not support repressive government. I was quite opposed to targeted lockdowns.
Do you not support the government of the USA nor live in the USA? It is less free than where I live and the government I support according to available objective evidence. Yet you witter about liberty. Very libertardian.

Just as calling a black person the n-word is reprehensible, so too is a man calling a woman the c-word. Spelling it with a k is no excuse.

I suggest any man who addresses a woman on this site as a “c“ should be reported and banned.
That is one of the words on the filter list.

Any word on the filter list that people try to "sneak" in by changing the spelling of it is still an infraction. When reported and when mods just happen to come across them while browsing thru threads, it's a definite warning.

Considering that New Zealand had one of the most absolutely draconian crackdowns on civil liberty using COVID as an excuse, this entire "ranking" is the stuff of mockery.
Is your government suppressing your ability to present objective evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back