A revolt is growing as more people refuse to pay back student loans

the WashintonCompost is telling people to IGNORE their obligations and just tell everyone who paid for theirs to.......... FUCK OFF.

what a disgusting paper and the REVOLT should be against THEM and people not putting money in their pockets for crap they put out
It should go as well as your American Spring. :banana::banana:
There should be no student loans at all. Maybe if enough people refuse to pay the whole program will be scrapped.

Then the idiots can demand new car loan forgiveness.
New car is a want Education is a need if you want a decent life. Only right wing republicans would PUNISH people for wanting to be educated. They end up like Stephanie for christ sakes!
hard to imagine a paper would print something so irresponsible and reprehensible to you and our country.

revolt against buying that pos rag
Nice capitals. :D
I am very proud. People should not be forced to pay for an education. We pay enough in taxes we can all afford free education.
Responsibility and honoring your word. Two things Odium is against.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wrong as usual. Its called taking a righteous stand against right wing hatred of being educated. :) So.:fu:
I earned my MEd working my way through it and paying it off

do I get some kind of rebate?

just askin'
You should sure. I say pay people back yearly with an extra check with their taxes OR if they OWE taxes they can choose to have their refund of what they paid towards college take care of it.
Because people should be getting educated for free...why is it that its that way k-12 but not k-college? College students should be worried about getting an education not worried about paying for next semester. Yes I pay taxes

No, people should not be getting a free college education. They shouldn't be getting a free K-12 education either. We can't all be doctors or financial analysts. We still need people to change the oil in our cars, fix our plumbing and build our houses.

the WashintonCompost is telling people to IGNORE their obligations and just tell everyone who paid for theirs to.......... FUCK OFF.

what a disgusting paper and the REVOLT should be against THEM and people not putting money in their pockets for crap they put out
There should be no student loans at all. Maybe if enough people refuse to pay the whole program will be scrapped.

New car is a want Education is a need if you want a decent life. Only right wing republicans would PUNISH people for wanting to be educated. They end up like Stephanie for christ sakes!
hard to imagine a paper would print something so irresponsible and reprehensible to you and our country.

I am very proud. People should not be forced to pay for an education. We pay enough in taxes we can all afford free education.

Wrong as usual. Its called taking a righteous stand against right wing hatred of being educated. :) So.:fu:

just askin'
You should sure. I say pay people back yearly with an extra check with their taxes OR if they OWE taxes they can choose to have their refund of what they paid towards college take care of it.
Because people should be getting educated for free...why is it that its that way k-12 but not k-college? College students should be worried about getting an education not worried about paying for next semester. Yes I pay taxes

No, people should not be getting a free college education. They shouldn't be getting a free K-12 education either. We can't all be doctors or financial analysts. We still need people to change the oil in our cars, fix our plumbing and build our houses.
There it is folks! A republican advocating child slave labor to get educated. Do we REALLY need any more proof republicans are ANTI EDUCATION?

You must be so proud

just askin'

There it is folks! A republican advocating child slave labor to get educated. Do we REALLY need any more proof republicans are ANTI EDUCATION?

You have a vivid imagination. Where did I advocate that?

So these students are revolting against paying back a loan they volunteered to take all by themselves. Only a libturd would think of revolting against something they signed up for.
Same libturd logic that say a senior citizen that paid income tax for decades, SS taxes for decades, and Medicare taxes for decades, is "mooching off the taxpayers" when they take the benefits from programs they were required to participate in by law.
Which liberal has said that? Seems to be a pretty common thing said by conservatives around here.
It was said today, by a libturd.

In libland, tax payers are moochers, the 47% that pay no federal personal income tax are the achievers.

In the Superman comics, it was called Bizarro.

A educated population makes more money which brings in more taxes which leads to higher standard of living for EVERYONE
So, why do so many refuse to take advantage of the free basic public education required to get into college in the first place?

Do you think all the dropouts in America are more likely to be Republicans, or, Democrats?

just askin'

You have a vivid imagination. Where did I advocate that?
Save your breath.

You cannot reason with losers.

So, they are saying 'fuck off' to those who loaned them money. Meanwhile, the colleges, who constantly raise tuition to pay the puke liberal professors more, got their money and could care less. I suppose the tax payers will pick up the tab like we do everything else.

How about protesting colleges and demanding that they lower tuition instead of punishing the ones who loaned them money?

they should use Al Sharpton as the reason they dont have to pay back their loans.

I'm sure people like him inspire them to shirk their responsibilities. It's the colleges charging too damn much for education and they still get their money. As usual, the idiots go after the wrong people.

If you owe money to a college, you cannot apply to another till you pay off what you owe. They stick together that way. Sharpton is lucky that it doesn't work that way in the real world or he wouldn't have been able to start new companies and organizations as his previous ones were entering bankruptcy court.

A revolt is growing as more people refuse to pay back student loans - The Washington Post
For those that won't read the article and simply read the title, they're protesting illegal practices at their alma mater that cost them a quality education, not the general idea of school loans. It is NOT a growing movement to protest growing student loan debt.
Your thoughts?
My thought is I went to the University of Texas for $250 a semester, my kids have paid any loans they took out, and I have no skin in this game except as a taxpayer.

And taxpayers will foot the bill for any guaranteed student loans not repaid.

So, let the IRS collect if the banks won't.

I'm 46 and some people my age still have outstanding student loans. They keep getting extensions somehow.

I think there's a real undercurrent of people who feel 'tricked' into going into debt for a degree in Gender Studies or Multicultural Puppetry or something else that the real world doesn't care about.

A revolt is growing as more people refuse to pay back student loans - The Washington Post
For those that won't read the article and simply read the title, they're protesting illegal practices at their alma mater that cost them a quality education, not the general idea of school loans. It is NOT a growing movement to protest growing student loan debt.
Your thoughts?

I'd like to know what these whiners got their degree in? Some silly liberal arts crap i bet and now they can't get a job cuz guess what? - there's no demand for people with a degree in french lit. If they had majored in STEM they''d be set for life. If they don't have the brains for that, then they shouldn't have gone to college.

A quality education can only be in STEM.

Lenders should start vetting students like the banks do for home loans.

No more loans for worthless degrees or bad students.

The education gotten in college is no longer worth the cost. Why would you pay thousands and thousands of dollars to learn nothing?

The liberal arts majors just go to college to party for 4 years. No bail out for them .

Maybe we should help out those that got a degree in STEM subjects though i doubt they need the money.

The education gotten in college is no longer worth the cost. Why would you pay thousands and thousands of dollars to learn nothing?

The liberal arts majors just go to college to party for 4 years. No bail out for them .

Maybe we should help out those that got a degree in STEM subjects though i doubt they need the money.

Yep. Hipster liberals now see college as nothing but a 4 year hiatus from real life. A vacation they're entitled to. Frat parties. Hating the USA in their philosophy classes. Smoking weed. Telling 45 year old full time working folks how dumb they are and how they just dont "get it".

Then...they graduate. With a worthless degree. 75k in debt. No job. No skills.

Your thoughts?

I'd like to know what these whiners got their degree in? Some silly liberal arts crap i bet and now they can't get a job cuz guess what? - there's no demand for people with a degree in french lit. If they had majored in STEM they''d be set for life. If they don't have the brains for that, then they shouldn't have gone to college.

A quality education can only be in STEM.
Everyone has a brain stem, but, not everyone has a STEM brain.

My son is in college to get an MBA, to manage his inheritance, and be on the fishing team.

Spends a lot more time fishing, and his team has made the college national tournament!!

Yep. Hipster liberals now see college as nothing but a 4 year hiatus from real life. A vacation they're entitled to. Frat parties. Hating the USA in their philosophy classes. Smoking weed. Telling 45 year old full time working folks how dumb they are and how they just dont "get it".

Then...they graduate. With a worthless degree. 75k in debt. No job. No skills.

Yup. I ain't got no sympathy for them. Not now way, not no how, not no never.

Forum List

Back