A revolt is growing as more people refuse to pay back student loans

the WashintonCompost is telling people to IGNORE their obligations and just tell everyone who paid for theirs to.......... FUCK OFF.

what a disgusting paper and the REVOLT should be against THEM and people not putting money in their pockets for crap they put out

There should be no student loans at all. Maybe if enough people refuse to pay the whole program will be scrapped.

Then the idiots can demand new car loan forgiveness.

hard to imagine a paper would print something so irresponsible and reprehensible to you and our country.

revolt against buying that pos rag

Responsibility and honoring your word. Two things Odium is against.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So these students are revolting against paying back a loan they volunteered to take all by themselves. Only a libturd would think of revolting against something they signed up for.
Same libturd logic that say a senior citizen that paid income tax for decades, SS taxes for decades, and Medicare taxes for decades, is "mooching off the taxpayers" when they take the benefits from programs they were required to participate in by law.

the WashintonCompost is telling people to IGNORE their obligations and just tell everyone who paid for theirs to.......... FUCK OFF.

what a disgusting paper and the REVOLT should be against THEM and people not putting money in their pockets for crap they put out
It should go as well as your American Spring. :banana::banana:
There should be no student loans at all. Maybe if enough people refuse to pay the whole program will be scrapped.

New car is a want Education is a need if you want a decent life. Only right wing republicans would PUNISH people for wanting to be educated. They end up like Stephanie for christ sakes!
hard to imagine a paper would print something so irresponsible and reprehensible to you and our country.

Nice capitals. :D
I am very proud. People should not be forced to pay for an education. We pay enough in taxes we can all afford free education.

Wrong as usual. Its called taking a righteous stand against right wing hatred of being educated. :) So.:fu:

New car is a want Education is a need if you want a decent life. Only right wing republicans would PUNISH people for wanting to be educated. They end up like Stephanie for christ sakes!

I am very proud. People should not be forced to pay for an education. We pay enough in taxes we can all afford free education.

Wrong as usual. Its called taking a righteous stand against right wing hatred of being educated. :) So.:fu:
I earned my MEd working my way through it and paying it off

do I get some kind of rebate?

just askin'

The problem I see with a free education is that, if everyone has access to free college education, which is a good idea on paper, it makes the standard rise, and once again you're just an average person. I believe in today's world college education is to make you stand out. Unfortunately education these days is only to get you ready for a job, and little else.

So these students are revolting against paying back a loan they volunteered to take all by themselves. Only a libturd would think of revolting against something they signed up for.
Same libturd logic that say a senior citizen that paid income tax for decades, SS taxes for decades, and Medicare taxes for decades, is "mooching off the taxpayers" when they take the benefits from programs they were required to participate in by law.
Which liberal has said that? Seems to be a pretty common thing said by conservatives around here.

I earned my MEd working my way through it and paying it off

do I get some kind of rebate?

just askin'
You should sure. I say pay people back yearly with an extra check with their taxes OR if they OWE taxes they can choose to have their refund of what they paid towards college take care of it.
Because people should be getting educated for free...why is it that its that way k-12 but not k-college? College students should be worried about getting an education not worried about paying for next semester. Yes I pay taxes

Forum List

Back