Iran nuclear deal to see 20$ oil if Tehran floods crude oil market

I'm thinking that it's more about the "DEATH TO AMERICA" goal of Iran. Give them the bomb and they are going to use it. That's why they are enriching uranium. And Obama is going to make sure they get what they want. What your watching now is going to end in enough nukes going off to change the tilt of the earth.

I'm thinking that it's more about the "DEATH TO AMERICA" goal of Iran. Give them the bomb and they are going to use it. That's why they are enriching uranium. And Obama is going to make sure they get what they want. What your watching now is going to end in enough nukes going off to change the tilt of the earth.
Yes Irans 1 nuke vs Israels 300+ sounds real smart eh? I wonder if you Israel Firsters actually believe the shit you say.

IF Iran wants nukes they have every right to them IF they want nuclear electricity that's their right. Its past time u Israel Firster Neo Con Chickenhawk scum got it through your heads EVERY nation can do as they please.Its not up to YOU to agree with it.

Nuclear bombs are useless if you use them.
Iran knows that using their bomb(s) in an unprovoked attack means death to Iran when the whole world comes down on their ass. They also know that a nuclear bomb is the best deterrent to invasion ever invented, that's why they want one. This idea that Iran is the national version of a suicide bomber is ludicrous.

The problem many people seem to make here is assuming that the leadership of Iran see's things as we do. The problem is Iran is run by religious fanatics the problem with religious fanatics no matter what religion they are is if they see what they are doing as fullfiling God's will they will follow through or try to no matter how much common sense and logic say's otherwise.

The problem many people seem to make here is assuming that the leadership of Iran see's things as we do. The problem is Iran is run by religious fanatics the problem with religious fanatics no matter what religion they are is if they see what they are doing as fullfiling God's will they will follow through or try to no matter how much common sense and logics say's otherwise.
Yeah, if they were actually like that they would have given us a legitimate reason to attack them long ago instead of our MIC profiteers having to invent reasons like they did with Iraq.

Yes Irans 1 nuke vs Israels 300+ sounds real smart eh? I wonder if you Israel Firsters actually believe the shit you say.

They need to believe it. You dummers need to believe it too. Why on God's green earth do you think Iran is going to build A bomb? They are going to build a bomb for every terrorist organization that can afford them. And they all can afford them. And the Arab Nations that fight against that are deciding they need a few too. Then there is Israel who already has there's in place and if forced to, will use theirs too.
A bomb. American stupidity is truly a thing to behold.

The problem many people seem to make here is assuming that the leadership of Iran see's things as we do. The problem is Iran is run by religious fanatics the problem with religious fanatics no matter what religion they are is if they see what they are doing as fullfiling God's will they will follow through or try to no matter how much common sense and logics say's otherwise.
Yeah, if they were actually like that they would have given us a legitimate reason to attack them long ago instead of our MIC profiteers having to invent reasons like they did with Iraq.
Take a look at what they are doing all across the middlle east right now and this is without nukes. The way the world is acting towards Iran today is very similar to the way it did with Hitler and the Nazis in the 1930's everyone was so sure they could be reasonable make a deal and appease Hitler that didn't work then I really doubt it will today.

American stupidity is truly a thing to behold.
Quit talking about your lousy grasp of geo-politics like that, we can see it for ourselves.

Right so show me where I said start a war......oooooooops
The path republicans would prefer, continually ratcheting sanctions and refusing to negotiate until Iran unconditionally gives up it's weapons program leads only one place, another stupid war, the defense industry and their republican puppets are pissed that the war they thought they had in the bank may not happen after all.

Iran nuclear deal to see 20 oil if Tehran floods crude market - Telegraph

Ahhhh! Now we see why the chickenhawks hate the deal! No war with Iran means no way for war profiteers to make a big buck!

LOL its you libs who have an irrational hatred of oil. It must be exhausting for the left to keep all their flip flops and hypocrisy straight.
Your problem is you bunch everyone together as one. I am no liberal. I am no conservative. I am an independent.
Iran nuclear deal to see 20 oil if Tehran floods crude market - Telegraph

Ahhhh! Now we see why the chickenhawks hate the deal! No war with Iran means no way for war profiteers to make a big buck!

You're really eager to see Putin start a way, aren't you, bub?
What?

They need to believe it. You dummers need to believe it too. Why on God's green earth do you think Iran is going to build A bomb? They are going to build a bomb for every terrorist organization that can afford them. And they all can afford them. And the Arab Nations that fight against that are deciding they need a few too. Then there is Israel who already has there's in place and if forced to, will use theirs too.
A bomb. American stupidity is truly a thing to behold.
Why does Israel need nukes? Hidden at that. Why does India? Pakistan? Russia? USA? China? Crickets.

B-but! They might finally build their one nuke, and threaten countries with hundreds of them!

We've gotta stop them! And, uh, every other country that has oil. They're really dangerous!

Forum List

Back