"A Reporter's Instinct"? Mueller Enlists CNN For Rat Team

Remember when Josh Campbell just happened to be outside Roger Stone's home at 5am when the FBI goons sent in 29 heavily armed agents to arrest a man who didn't own a firearm? An anchor at CNN asked him how he happened to be there and he smirked and replied a "reporter's instinct". Really Josh? Or did it have something to do with your last job?
casty.gif

Josh Campbell
(born August 31, 1983) is an American journalist and analyst with CNN,[1] covering national security, crime, and justice issues.[2] He previously served as a Supervisory Special Agent with the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation conducting national security and criminal investigations, including an assignment as Special Assistant to former FBI Director James Comey.[3][4]

Josh Campbell - Wikipedia
That would explain it. Someone always gets the scoop. Why does everyone want to turn this into some kind of evil conspiracy?
to be honest, i'd be just as mad if they did it to go after hillary, obama, or anyone as a matter of fact.

this is not who we should be as a country. *if* the FBI tipped off CNN then *that* is 100% wrong. given a producer with FBI connections was there an hour before the raid is quite telling *something* happened.

when our government is bringing the media long as they dole out justice, isn't that what you'd think would happen in say, china?
the mere fact a leftist is ok with this is outstanding. really shows their faith in Nazism.
well since she didn't state her entire opinion on the matter nor was the depths of the topic explored, anything going anywhere NAZI right now is done for your benefit, not reality.
nazi's wanted everything documented. what's different inviting journalist along to document and photograph the take down, to show the country, this could be you!!!

Remember when Josh Campbell just happened to be outside Roger Stone's home at 5am when the FBI goons sent in 29 heavily armed agents to arrest a man who didn't own a firearm? An anchor at CNN asked him how he happened to be there and he smirked and replied a "reporter's instinct". Really Josh? Or did it have something to do with your last job?
casty.gif

Josh Campbell
(born August 31, 1983) is an American journalist and analyst with CNN,[1] covering national security, crime, and justice issues.[2] He previously served as a Supervisory Special Agent with the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation conducting national security and criminal investigations, including an assignment as Special Assistant to former FBI Director James Comey.[3][4]

Josh Campbell - Wikipedia
That would explain it. Someone always gets the scoop. Why does everyone want to turn this into some kind of evil conspiracy?
to be honest, i'd be just as mad if they did it to go after hillary, obama, or anyone as a matter of fact.

this is not who we should be as a country. *if* the FBI tipped off CNN then *that* is 100% wrong. given a producer with FBI connections was there an hour before the raid is quite telling *something* happened.

when our government is bringing the media long as they dole out justice, isn't that what you'd think would happen in say, china?
the mere fact a leftist is ok with this is outstanding. really shows their faith in Nazism.
well since she didn't state her entire opinion on the matter nor was the depths of the topic explored, anything going anywhere NAZI right now is done for your benefit, not reality.
nazi's wanted everything documented. what's different inviting journalist along to document and photograph the take down, to show the country, this could be you!!!
which is why i don't want journalists to come along for the ride. but since we're still talking about a topic in early stages, it's not fair to the people you are TRYING to talk with to pigeonhole them into NAZI so quickly based on a singular statement that is far from all encompassing.

i'd like to get someone's full views on a topic before i jump into NAZI and so forth.

The FBI films all their raids with set pieces outside and body cams. CNN or any other news outlet had no business being there....this was another MUELLER STUNT to scare Stone into lying about Trump. Bob Barr needs to end this garbage his first day behind the desk.

which is why i don't want journalists to come along for the ride. but since we're still talking about a topic in early stages, it's not fair to the people you are TRYING to talk with to pigeonhole them into NAZI so quickly based on a singular statement that is far from all encompassing.

i'd like to get someone's full views on a topic before i jump into NAZI and so forth.
well it is the trait. I only call out what it was. It's a form of nazism. having journalists working on behalf of the fbi couldn't be a worse thing in this country. Sickening and reprehensible.

The FBI films all their raids with set pieces outside and body cams. CNN or any other news outlet had no business being there....this was another MUELLER STUNT to scare Stone into lying about Trump. Bob Barr needs to end this garbage his first day behind the desk.
again, my point of nazism.

well it is the trait. I only call out what it was. It's a form of nazism. having journalists working on behalf of the fbi couldn't be a worse thing in this country. Sickening and reprehensible.
almost every mindset shares 'traits' - which is why i hate it when people go full binary opposite so quickly.

a billion shades of gray between black and white. let's explore a few along the way and maybe people won't be who we thought when we weren't thinking.

Its great Mueller is making sure more of Drumpfs inner circle are scared into telling the truth about the pussy grabber and liar in chief.

almost every mindset shares 'traits' - which is why i hate it when people go full binary opposite so quickly.

a billion shades of gray between black and white. let's explore a few along the way and maybe people won't be who we thought when we weren't thinking.
well that is a very inhumane trait, one that isn't backed by a democracy. That is a step in a direction. a foul direction. One who doesn't point at it and call it out, is condoning such a thing by not calling it was it is. Again,I give two shits what you think about my position. And what it is a trait that doesn't belong on our soil.

Its great Mueller is making sure more of Drumpfs inner circle are scared into telling the truth about the pussy grabber and liar in chief.

I know you reported me again, since you went silent for 15 minutes....same old deal, report, hide in the woodpile to see what happens and return....you cowards are all the same.

So he used his connections? Why are you crying about that?
It was illegal for anyone in the FBI to inform him of the raid.
The thing about it being illegal requires proof. Stuff is leaked all the time for publicity. I have no problem with it.
Yes, stuff is leaked all the time, and much of the time it's illegal to do so.

I'm not surprised that you have no problem with deep state traitors breaking the law.

It's the investigators that need investigating.

Notice how there have been NO POLLS on whether or not Americans trust The FBI for about a year now.
4 days ago: Poll: More Americans believe Mueller investigation is justified than politically motivated - CNNPolitics
CNN: fake news.
they are the deep state.

Any news agency that wishes half the population to get fked, ain't a representative of the people, therefore they are of the state.

The thing about it being illegal requires proof. Stuff is leaked all the time for publicity. I have no problem with it.

I'm not surprised that you have no problem with deep state traitors breaking the law.
You think its ok for Drumpf to lie to the FBI and the country. Get off your high horse.

well that is a very inhumane trait, one that isn't backed by a democracy. That is a step in a direction. a foul direction. One who doesn't point at it and call it out, is condoning such a thing by not calling it was it is. Again,I give two shits what you think about my position. And what it is a trait that doesn't belong on our soil.
which is why, like you, i called that action out as being something china would do.

in my head, i thought you were saying "old lady" was being the "nazi" and that was what i was saying she's not said enough about the topic to go that far "with her" - at least to me. if i mistook what you were saying, on me; my bad.

You think its ok for Drumpf to lie to the FBI and the country. Get off your high horse.
When did Trump lie to the FBI?

Forum List

Back