"A Reporter's Instinct"? Mueller Enlists CNN For Rat Team

nazi's wanted everything documented. what's different inviting journalist along to document and photograph the take down, to show the country, this could be you!!!
which is why i don't want journalists to come along for the ride. but since we're still talking about a topic in early stages, it's not fair to the people you are TRYING to talk with to pigeonhole them into NAZI so quickly based on a singular statement that is far from all encompassing.

i'd like to get someone's full views on a topic before i jump into NAZI and so forth.
well it is the trait. I only call out what it was. It's a form of nazism. having journalists working on behalf of the fbi couldn't be a worse thing in this country. Sickening and reprehensible.
almost every mindset shares 'traits' - which is why i hate it when people go full binary opposite so quickly.

a billion shades of gray between black and white. let's explore a few along the way and maybe people won't be who we thought when we weren't thinking.
well that is a very inhumane trait, one that isn't backed by a democracy. That is a step in a direction. a foul direction. One who doesn't point at it and call it out, is condoning such a thing by not calling it was it is. Again,I give two shits what you think about my position. And what it is a trait that doesn't belong on our soil.
which is why, like you, i called that action out as being something china would do.

in my head, i thought you were saying "old lady" was being the "nazi" and that was what i was saying she's not said enough about the topic to go that far "with her" - at least to me. if i mistook what you were saying, on me; my bad.
what I said was that if she believes that is ok, then she believes in nazism. Anyone condoning it believes in Nazism.

Additionally, China isn't too far away from nazism.

So he used his connections? Why are you crying about that?
It was illegal for anyone in the FBI to inform him of the raid.
The thing about it being illegal requires proof. Stuff is leaked all the time for publicity. I have no problem with it.
Yes, stuff is leaked all the time, and much of the time it's illegal to do so.

I'm not surprised that you have no problem with deep state traitors breaking the law.
You think its ok for Drumpf to lie to the FBI and the country. Get off your high horse.
When did Trump lie to the FBI?
When he said he would meet with Mueller for starters. Thats just the first of a long line of lies. :rolleyes:

Ratfucking Stone is going down. He lied to Congress. Slam dunk.

He needs to man up and quit whining like a bisexual bitch.

Oh wait...

Its great Mueller is making sure more of Drumpfs inner circle are scared into telling the truth about the pussy grabber and liar in chief.

Yeah. But think of it this way. If we put everyone we don't like to the side for a moment, doesn't matter what kind of prick they are, doesn't matter if they're democrats or republicans or whatever, the real danger here, the real problem here is the monsterous infrastructure the secretive intelligence agencies have in place and are abusing in the direction of the citizenry so arbtrarily.

Remember when Josh Campbell just happened to be outside Roger Stone's home at 5am when the FBI goons sent in 29 heavily armed agents to arrest a man who didn't own a firearm? An anchor at CNN asked him how he happened to be there and he smirked and replied a "reporter's instinct". Really Josh? Or did it have something to do with your last job?
casty.gif

Josh Campbell
(born August 31, 1983) is an American journalist and analyst with CNN,[1] covering national security, crime, and justice issues.[2] He previously served as a Supervisory Special Agent with the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation conducting national security and criminal investigations, including an assignment as Special Assistant to former FBI Director James Comey.[3][4]

Josh Campbell - Wikipedia

I'm trying to think on how I'm going to edit his wiki page to reflect this incident.

Thats from a fake news source. It even says on the page they hate liberals.

Its great Mueller is making sure more of Drumpfs inner circle are scared into telling the truth about the pussy grabber and liar in chief.

Yeah. But think of it this way. If we put everyone we don't like to the side for a moment, doesn't matter what kind of prick they are, doesn't matter if they're democrats or republicans or whatever, the real danger here, the real problem here is the monsterous infrastructure the secretive intelligence agencies have in place and are abusing in the direction of the citizenry so arbtrarily. And the media, bo
Remember when Josh Campbell just happened to be outside Roger Stone's home at 5am when the FBI goons sent in 29 heavily armed agents to arrest a man who didn't own a firearm? An anchor at CNN asked him how he happened to be there and he smirked and replied a "reporter's instinct". Really Josh? Or did it have something to do with your last job?
casty.gif

Josh Campbell
(born August 31, 1983) is an American journalist and analyst with CNN,[1] covering national security, crime, and justice issues.[2] He previously served as a Supervisory Special Agent with the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation conducting national security and criminal investigations, including an assignment as Special Assistant to former FBI Director James Comey.[3][4]

I'm trying to think on how I'm going to edit this wiki page to reflect this incident.
people have become so jaded that right and wrong is based on whether or not they like you.

It was illegal for anyone in the FBI to inform him of the raid.
The thing about it being illegal requires proof. Stuff is leaked all the time for publicity. I have no problem with it.
Yes, stuff is leaked all the time, and much of the time it's illegal to do so.

I'm not surprised that you have no problem with deep state traitors breaking the law.
You think its ok for Drumpf to lie to the FBI and the country. Get off your high horse.
When did Trump lie to the FBI?
When he said he would meet with Mueller for starters. Thats just the first of a long line of lies. :rolleyes:
He didn't promise anything, moron, and Mueller is not the FBI. He's a deep state thug.

Yeah. But think of it this way. If we put everyone we don't like to the side for a moment, doesn't matter what kind of prick they are, doesn't matter if they're democrats or republicans or whatever, the real danger here, the real problem here is the monsterous infrastructure the secretive intelligence agencies have in place and are abusing in the direction of the citizenry so arbtrarily. And the media, bo
casty.gif

Josh Campbell

I'm trying to think on how I'm going to edit this wiki page to reflect this incident.
people have become so jaded that right and wrong is based on whether or not they like you.
I would have thought everyone would be against this kind of behavior in this country. I would like to know what happened to the do onto others what you would have done to yourself. they are getting closer to becoming traitors.

Yeah. But think of it this way. If we put everyone we don't like to the side for a moment, doesn't matter what kind of prick they are, doesn't matter if they're democrats or republicans or whatever, the real danger here, the real problem here is the monsterous infrastructure the secretive intelligence agencies have in place and are abusing in the direction of the citizenry so arbtrarily.

casty.gif

Josh Campbell

I'm trying to think on how I'm going to edit his wiki page to reflect this incident.
Thats always been a problem. Its not just the secret service. Its the regular cops as well. When you give someone carte blanche and brainwash the populace into believing they are super heroes this is what you get.

casty.gif

Josh Campbell

I would have thought everyone would be against this kind of behavior in this country. I would like to know what happened to the do onto others what you would have done to yourself. they are getting closer to becoming traitors.
i don't disagree. but after 1 statement we tend to over-react and if someone doesn't agree with us, we tend to think they're 100% opposite.

maybe they are. but i'd rather find that out via conversation than assumption is all.

casty.gif

Josh Campbell

i don't disagree. but after 1 statement we tend to over-react and if someone doesn't agree with us, we tend to think they're 100% opposite.

maybe they are. but i'd rather find that out via conversation than assumption is all.
well if I think something is one way and someone else says no it isn't, that's 100% opposite no matter how you wish to spin it.

casty.gif

Josh Campbell

well if I think something is one way and someone else says no it isn't, that's 100% opposite no matter how you wish to spin it.
and i view that to be part of the problem because that makes people jump to conclusions to put someone there when they don't agree with you.

if you said all liberals were pieces of shit, i'd disagree with you. that doesn't make me 100% opposite from you now does it?

differences, to me, should be where conversations to understand begin, not end.

and i view that to be part of the problem because that makes people jump to conclusions to put someone there when they don't agree with you.

if you said all liberals were pieces of shit, i'd disagree with you. that doesn't make me 100% opposite from you now does it?

I don't come in here for you to be a judge over what I think. Not sure your issue dude. my gawd, you have a problem. you can't just say well I disagree. Again, I give two shits your thoughts about how I feel about life. funny shit there. got your gavel in hand to pound guilty of not thinking like me.

I don't come in here for you to be a judge over what I think. Not sure your issue dude. my gawd, you have a problem. you can't just say well I disagree. Again, I give two shits your thoughts about how I feel about life. funny shit there. got your gavel in hand to pound guilty of not thinking like me.
that's fine. just explaining my perspective on how i see things going - didn't mean it as a slam to you.

gavel out.

Forum List

Back