A Reminder: Trey Gowdy Has Never Lost A Case As A Prosecutor

When you are begging your uplines for security, your boat won't float.

Now let's play your smarmy game. Your government puts you somewhere. You are an asshole and dependent on your own self for being in a crazy country.

:lmao:
He turned down more security, twice. See the problem?

And no one put him there, especially on that day. That was his call. See the other problem?
The problem is you painted yourself into a corner, not your house. You lost badly a you have no where to go. The White House hasn't reached that point yet, but with your tactics it will.
If you only knew what you were talking about, but you don't. Watch American politics for a few decades and you'll start to understand.

Poor Paint, you are caught in your lie.

The report states that retired Gen. Carter Ham, then-commander of the U.S. Africa Command (Africom) headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, twice offered to "sustain" the special forces security team in Tripoli and that Chris twice "declined." Since Chris cannot speak, I want to explain the reasons and timing for his responses to Gen. Ham. As the deputy chief of mission, I was kept informed by Chris or was present throughout the process.

On Aug. 1, 2012, the day after I arrived in Tripoli, Chris invited me to a video conference with Africom to discuss changing the mission of the U.S. Special Forces from protecting the U.S. Embassy and its personnel to training Libyan forces. This change in mission would result in the transfer of authority over the unit in Tripoli from Chris to Gen. Ham. In other words, the special forces would report to the Defense Department, not State.

Chris wanted the decision postponed but could not say so directly. Chris had requested on July 9 by cable that Washington provide a minimum of 13 American security professionals for Libya over and above the diplomatic security complement of eight assigned to Tripoli and Benghazi. On July 11, the Defense Department, apparently in response to Chris's request, offered to extend the special forces mission to protect the U.S. Embassy.

However, on July 13, State Department Undersecretary Patrick Kennedy refused the Defense Department offer and thus Chris's July 9 request. His rationale was that Libyan guards would be hired to take over this responsibility. Because of Mr. Kennedy's refusal, Chris had to use diplomatic language at the video conference, such as expressing "reservations" about the transfer of authority.

Gregory Hicks: Benghazi and the Smearing of Chris Stevens - WSJ.com

That is a true fact and Obama, Hillary and others complicit in Ambassador Steven's and the 3 other Americans deaths should be seriously worried. Gowdy will indeed come away with convictions. The media needs to be just as worried too.

BOOM: Trey Gowdy Never Lost a Case as a Prosecutor

and? loony toon..... is he a prosecutor or is he supposed to be acting in his capacity as a finder of fact.

if you say prosecutor then both you and he are pathetic wingnuts.

oh right....

Nope. He was killed by Islamists, in a city he knew it was very dangerous to be in. See how that works?

When you are begging your uplines for security, your boat won't float.

Now let's play your smarmy game. Your government puts you somewhere. You are an asshole and dependent on your own self for being in a crazy country.

:lmao:
He turned down more security, twice. See the problem?

And no one put him there, especially on that day. That was his call. See the other problem?

The problem with liberals. They never seem to want to know the whole truth.

I've waited a long time and watch you eat enough rope yap yapping off about how Stevens turned down extra security.

Maybe because I love to hunt I wait for moments like these in tree stands very early in the morning when the air is crisp and I'm up a tree.

Waiting.

Stevens turned down extra security. Security called Libyan militias. He didn't trust them. His brigade was the February the 17th. Ansar al Sharia. He didn't want and let me spell this out for you any more Libyan militias assigned to him.

What could possibly go wrong assigning a Libyan Militia to guard an American Ambassador?

Last edited:
x4hpxz.jpg

I really want to make sure everyone understands this.

Militias were assigned to Ambassador Stevens. Libyan militias. This is not Alex Jones. This is not a conspiracy theory.

Its the real deal. Go ahead liberals. Splain it to me.

What specifically is the question Rep. Gowdy and company are trying to answer?
This is what Gowdy wants to know.

In his own words:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5FwBnCU6WU]Trey Gowdy excoriates the press for giving obammer & clinton a pass on Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

This statement was made 6 months ago. It is still the objective? Is there a statement besides a six month old video of objectives. This isn't some sort of kangaroo court, is it?

From Rep. Gowdy's statement the objective is to answer these questions:
Trey Gowdy DESTROYS the Mainstream Media in Just Three Minutes on Benghazi
Can you tell me why [Ambassador] Chris Stevens was in Benghazi that he was killed? Do you know? Does it bother you whether or not you know why Chris Stevens was in Benghazi?
Because he wanted to be there, dingbat
Do you know why we were the last flag flying in Benghazi, after the British had left and the Red Cross had been bombed?
Because he wanted it that way, dingbat.
Do you know why requests for additional security were denied? Do you know why an ambassador asking for more security, days and weeks before he was murdered and those requests went unheeded? Do you know the answer to why those requests went unheeded?
No he didn't, and Pubs cut security funding.
Do you know why no assets were deployed during the siege? And I’ve heard the explanation, which defies logic, frankly, that we could not have gotten there in time. But you know they didn’t know when it was going to end, so how can you possibly cite that as an excuse?
Everything possible WAS done, and you have a "cartoonish" understanding of the military, as that is what Fox/Rush/Beck etc like you that way.

Do you know whether the president called any of our allies and said, can you help, we have men under attack? Can you answer that?
You already did- NOT THERE.

Do any of you know why Susan Rice was picked [to go on five Sunday talk shows after the attacks]? The Secretary of State [Hillary Clinton] did not go. She says she doesn’t like Sunday talk shows. That’s the only media venue she does not like, if that’s true. Why was Susan Rice on the five Sunday talk shows?
Clinton had a concussion...duh.
Do you know the origin of this mythology, that it was spawned as a spontaneous reaction to a video? Do you know where that started?
The CIA STILL thinks that was the trigger, dupe.
Do you know where we got from no evidence on that, to that being the official position of the administration?
You are a brainwashed idiot. lol. Every stupid talking point. Read something.:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Poor Paint, you are caught in your lie.

The report states that retired Gen. Carter Ham, then-commander of the U.S. Africa Command (Africom) headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, twice offered to "sustain" the special forces security team in Tripoli and that Chris twice "declined." Since Chris cannot speak, I want to explain the reasons and timing for his responses to Gen. Ham. As the deputy chief of mission, I was kept informed by Chris or was present throughout the process.

On Aug. 1, 2012, the day after I arrived in Tripoli, Chris invited me to a video conference with Africom to discuss changing the mission of the U.S. Special Forces from protecting the U.S. Embassy and its personnel to training Libyan forces. This change in mission would result in the transfer of authority over the unit in Tripoli from Chris to Gen. Ham. In other words, the special forces would report to the Defense Department, not State.

Chris wanted the decision postponed but could not say so directly. Chris had requested on July 9 by cable that Washington provide a minimum of 13 American security professionals for Libya over and above the diplomatic security complement of eight assigned to Tripoli and Benghazi. On July 11, the Defense Department, apparently in response to Chris's request, offered to extend the special forces mission to protect the U.S. Embassy.

However, on July 13, State Department Undersecretary Patrick Kennedy refused the Defense Department offer and thus Chris's July 9 request. His rationale was that Libyan guards would be hired to take over this responsibility. Because of Mr. Kennedy's refusal, Chris had to use diplomatic language at the video conference, such as expressing "reservations" about the transfer of authority.

Gregory Hicks: Benghazi and the Smearing of Chris Stevens - WSJ.com

Dancer here is the real story, Paint isn't intelligent enough to learn anything new though.

I really want to make sure everyone understands this.

Militias were assigned to Ambassador Stevens. Libyan militias. This is not Alex Jones. This is not a conspiracy theory.

Its the real deal. Go ahead liberals. Splain it to me.

That's what Stevens WANTED. Many said more Americans was a provocation.

This statement was made 6 months ago. It is still the objective? Is there a statement besides a six month old video of objectives. This isn't some sort of kangaroo court, is it?

Can you tell me why [Ambassador] Chris Stevens was in Benghazi that he was killed? Do you know? Does it bother you whether or not you know why Chris Stevens was in Benghazi?
Do you know why we were the last flag flying in Benghazi, after the British had left and the Red Cross had been bombed?
Do you know why requests for additional security were denied? Do you know why an ambassador asking for more security, days and weeks before he was murdered and those requests went unheeded? Do you know the answer to why those requests went unheeded?
Do you know why no assets were deployed during the siege? And I’ve heard the explanation, which defies logic, frankly, that we could not have gotten there in time. But you know they didn’t know when it was going to end, so how can you possibly cite that as an excuse?
Everything possible WAS done, and you have a "cartoonish" understanding of the military, as that is what Fox/Rush/Beck etc like you that way.

Do you know whether the president called any of our allies and said, can you help, we have men under attack? Can you answer that?

Do any of you know why Susan Rice was picked [to go on five Sunday talk shows after the attacks]? The Secretary of State [Hillary Clinton] did not go. She says she doesn’t like Sunday talk shows. That’s the only media venue she does not like, if that’s true. Why was Susan Rice on the five Sunday talk shows?
Do you know the origin of this mythology, that it was spawned as a spontaneous reaction to a video? Do you know where that started?
Do you know where we got from no evidence on that, to that being the official position of the administration?
You are a brainwashed idiot. lol. Every stupid talking point. Read something.:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

I didn't think it possible for someone to be absolutely dumber and a bigger obumer cock sucker than KNoB... But Francock has proven even the subversives can become dumber!

I'm telling you franco if you decide to run with the "Ambassador Stevens" wanted to die meme you not only give Senate to the R's but you will also put some of your favorite people in orange with silver plated bracelets around their wrists.

Keep going that the Ambassador deserved to die because he took the job roll. By all means.

I'm sending this around the world right now.

[/QUOTEhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/eusa_hand.gif]

Chill. :eusa_hand: I'm your side. :D I posted that for exact the reason that you replied the way you did. This makes no sense, has never made any sense, will never make any sense. Those questions don't even make a coherent thought. This is Rep. Gowdy's incredible power of finding the truth. Apparently he has someone else tie his shoes for him.

What specifically is the question Rep. Gowdy and company are trying to answer?
This is what Gowdy wants to know.

In his own words:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5FwBnCU6WU]Trey Gowdy excoriates the press for giving obammer & clinton a pass on Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

The video I posted was of Gowdy last week when Boehner appointed him.

Forum List

Back