A Reminder: Trey Gowdy Has Never Lost A Case As A Prosecutor

That is a true fact and Obama, Hillary and others complicit in Ambassador Steven's and the 3 other Americans deaths should be seriously worried. Gowdy will indeed come away with convictions. The media needs to be just as worried too.

BOOM: Trey Gowdy Never Lost a Case as a Prosecutor
No one who knows anything is worried. We've seen plenty of dog and pony shows before.

'you' havent seen anything idiot; you arent a part of this Adminnistratin

and if you werent worried there would be no need to post about it

That is a true fact and Obama, Hillary and others complicit in Ambassador Steven's and the 3 other Americans deaths should be seriously worried. Gowdy will indeed come away with convictions. The media needs to be just as worried too.

No one who knows anything is worried. We've seen plenty of dog and pony shows before.

How many Select Committees?

ETA: cripes I'm starting to lose it with the different labels but they do make a difference in their scope and recommendations.

Last edited:

We, the people who have followed American politics for decades, and the stupidity of others I often comment on, like yours.

We, the people who have followed American politics for decades, and the stupidity of others I often comment on, like yours.

yawn; another leftard claiming to speak for millions

Yep, the roughly 260 million of them, who don't give a crap because there is no there there and they are concerned with things that actually matter, which you ignore while chasing your tail.

Last edited:
Prosecutors can also cherry-pick cases so they can drop poor cases, cut deals to get guilty pleas, and only go to court with slam dunks.

There's a dead US ambassador and staff, serious questions about what went down and who gave the orders, and stonewalling, but the public could not possibly care less about this. Even if we had video of Hilary ordering the planes to stand down and giggling madly while people died, this will just be a distant memory by 2016 and that's before we even get into the media minimizing everything to help out the Dems.

Sadly, it's a non-starter so far as the public is concerned.

Here's what is making me crazy. Special and select are different from Standing.

Anyone out there who can let us know the differences? I always thought your run of the mill committees are the ones set up to make it look like the government aka people sent to Washington/Ottawa actually look like they are doing something for a living that we by the way pay them for.

I am under the impression and please if I am wrong jump in and correct my impression that the Select or the Special Committees are the ones that actually have the power to kick ass.

Prosecutors can also cherry-pick cases so they can drop poor cases, cut deals to get guilty pleas, and only go to court with slam dunks.

There's a dead US ambassador and staff, serious questions about what went down and who gave the orders, and stonewalling, but the public could not possibly care less about this. Even if we had video of Hilary ordering the planes to stand down and giggling madly while people died, this will just be a distant memory by 2016 and that's before we even get into the media minimizing everything to help out the Dems.

It's non-starter as far as reality is concerned. That's why you guys aren't getting anywhere.

Yep, the roughly 260 million of them, who don't give a crap because there is no there there and they are concerned with things that actually matter, which you ignore while chasing your tail.
Makes you wonder what Watergate was all about. I don't even remember dying, although I do remember lying.

It's non-starter as far as reality is concerned. That's why you guys aren't getting anywhere.

There's a dead ambassador and no one in DC is responsible for why troops in Italy weren't sent or why security was lax. It's just political kabuki theater.

Makes you wonder what Watergate was all about. I don't even remember dying, although I do remember lying.
Watergate was about the abuse of power, from the highest office in the land. Benghazi is just a fuck-up, part of which was by Stevens himself. There's no smoking gun, just a witch-hunt for attempted political gain.

The public will be more into Kim and Kanye's upcoming wedding.

But from what I have researched Boehner's hand was forced because Judicial Watch was able to retrieve more information via the courts than Congressional subpoenas.

Big whoopsies for the WH. Now we are into another level of investigation and Gowdy is a pit bull from what I gather.

And better yet, he's rated as a Johnson pit. Top of the line. That's big.

Last edited:

You have no idea what is or isn't "there".

You've simply chosen to buy the word of a group of people known to lie every time they open their mouths.

Forum List

Back