A Reminder: Trey Gowdy Has Never Lost A Case As A Prosecutor

I really want to make sure everyone understands this.

Militias were assigned to Ambassador Stevens. Libyan militias. This is not Alex Jones. This is not a conspiracy theory.

Its the real deal. Go ahead liberals. Splain it to me.

That's what Stevens WANTED. Many said more Americans was a provocation.

Thank you for another one.

Keep blaming the Libyan massacre on Stevens himself. You are a champ there franco.

Sign up liberals. Who else wants to blame the terrorist attack that killed the Ambassador on Stevens himself?

Kick in guys!

We have that bitch Clift now on record saying basically that Stevens died of natural causes in a fire.

Come on liberals!!!!!!!! Give it all you got.

This statement was made 6 months ago. It is still the objective? Is there a statement besides a six month old video of objectives. This isn't some sort of kangaroo court, is it?

From Rep. Gowdy's statement the objective is to answer these questions:
Trey Gowdy DESTROYS the Mainstream Media in Just Three Minutes on Benghazi
Can you tell me why [Ambassador] Chris Stevens was in Benghazi that he was killed? Do you know? Does it bother you whether or not you know why Chris Stevens was in Benghazi?

Do you know why we were the last flag flying in Benghazi, after the British had left and the Red Cross had been bombed?

Do you know why requests for additional security were denied? Do you know why an ambassador asking for more security, days and weeks before he was murdered and those requests went unheeded? Do you know the answer to why those requests went unheeded?

Do you know why no assets were deployed during the siege? And I’ve heard the explanation, which defies logic, frankly, that we could not have gotten there in time. But you know they didn’t know when it was going to end, so how can you possibly cite that as an excuse?

Do you know whether the president called any of our allies and said, can you help, we have men under attack? Can you answer that?

Do any of you know why Susan Rice was picked [to go on five Sunday talk shows after the attacks]? The Secretary of State [Hillary Clinton] did not go. She says she doesn’t like Sunday talk shows. That’s the only media venue she does not like, if that’s true. Why was Susan Rice on the five Sunday talk shows?

Do you know the origin of this mythology, that it was spawned as a spontaneous reaction to a video? Do you know where that started?

Do you know where we got from no evidence on that, to that being the official position of the administration?

The video I posted was of Gowdy last week when Boehner appointed him.

Is there an official Benghazi select committee webpage. I think there should be. If this is going to be dragged out one more time the American people should know why. If the Rep. Gowdy wants the truth then we should have the truth why he is doing this.

We have that bitch Clift now on record saying basically that Stevens died of natural causes in a fire.

Come on liberals!!!!!!!! Give it all you got.

What did Stevens die from then? Bullet, knife, blunt trauma? What exactly was it? For someone who knows nothing you seem to know everything, or is it from someone who knows everything you seem to know nothing.

This statement was made 6 months ago. It is still the objective? Is there a statement besides a six month old video of objectives. This isn't some sort of kangaroo court, is it?

From Rep. Gowdy's statement the objective is to answer these questions:
Trey Gowdy DESTROYS the Mainstream Media in Just Three Minutes on Benghazi

Is there an official Benghazi select committee webpage. I think there should be. If this is going to be dragged out one more time the American people should know why. If the Rep. Gowdy wants the truth then we should have the truth why he is doing this.

First you form the committee and then you select the leader. Round and round we go. Boehner had no option because Judicial Watch put his balls in a vice because they have continually won in court to release the information that the White House has refused to release to Congress.

The courts are releasing the information that the WH has refused to. It's a big deal.

First you form the committee and then you select the leader. Round and round we go. Boehner had no option because Judicial Watch put his balls in a vice because they have continually won in court to release the information that the White House has refused to release to Congress.

The courts are releasing the information that the WH has refused to. It's a big deal.

Why specifically was the committee formed? What are its objectives. This is some really, really basic stuff here.

Dragged out one more time?

I actually take offense to that term. When a citizens group has to sue the government under FOIA to get data that the WH refused to release to Congress.....

I'd call that an issue.

Why specifically was the committee formed? What are its objectives. This is some really, really basic stuff here.

To get to the heart of the matter.

I actually take offense to that term. When a citizens group has to sue the government under FOIA to get data that the WH refused to release to Congress.....

I'd call that an issue.

But you can't answer my, and a lot of other people's, questions. Quit the BS and just admit it is a witchhunt with no other purpose than political show. You want questions answered? You start.

To get to the heart of the matter.

What matter?

I'd call that an issue.

But you can't answer my, and a lot of other people's, questions. Quit the BS and just admit it is a witchhunt with no other purpose than political show. You want questions answered? You start.

So what you are saying is that you don't know that the Court FORCED the administration released admin documents pertaining to Benghazi IN which Ben Rhodes is directing the talking points given to Susan Rice, educate yourself or just go away.

..and no, I am not going to post it for you, educate YOURSELF.

I'd call that an issue.

So what you are saying is that you don't know that the Court FORCED the administration released admin documents pertaining to Benghazi IN which Ben Rhodes is directing the talking points given to Susan Rice, educate yourself or just go away.

So this committee is focused on who modified the talking points and when?

So this committee is focused on who modified the talking points and when?

It will try and figure out why the President, Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton lied for two weeks about the cause of what happened.

Now I fully understand you don't give a shit why or even that they lied, but millions of us do.

The only reason to lie is to cover something up curious open minded people want to know

Forum List

Back