A reason to vote for Mitt Romney

davidlee

Oct 7, 2012
A good reason to vote for Mitt Romney is that Joe Biden is a heartbeat away from the Oval office.

one good reason.

Others include his decades of experience balancing budgets, eliminating corruption and successful leadership.

But hey what do I know?

He's a good and decent man. I miss the White House being held in the greatest respect. This current resident has sullied and all but spat on the tenure of honor passed down by other President's.

He's a good and decent man. I miss the White House being held in the greatest respect. This current resident has sullied and all but spat on the tenure of honor passed down by other President's.

Oh good lord, I guess decency is in the eye of the beholder.

Im not that shocked that the poster who boldy supports the Occupy movement doesn't seen a problem with decency in this administration.

A good reason to vote for Mitt Romney is that Joe Biden is a heartbeat away from the Oval office.

Scary thought.. Can you imagine what he would do when someone opposed him with the truth? Yell? Scream? Or just laugh in their face? lol If obama did die, we would probably just get bombed. They would know our leader has the intelligence of a box of rocks

Im not that shocked that the poster who boldy supports the Occupy movement doesn't seen a problem with decency in this administration.

Not shocked that the republican sees fraud and greed as virtues.

I miss the White House being held in the greatest respect. This current resident has sullied and all but spat on the tenure of honor passed down by other President's.

Translation:

romney_racist.jpg

I miss the White House being held in the greatest respect. This current resident has sullied and all but spat on the tenure of honor passed down by other President's.

Translation:

romney_racist.jpg

If you haven't gotten the memo yet, THE RACE CARD is obsolete, over, burnt, trashed- OVER played and OVER used. No one and I mean NO ONE cares any longer that libruls think everything is about race. It's your absolute mental issue that you equate every word, every criticism to race. Seek help.

If you haven't gotten the memo yet, THE RACE CARD is obsolete, over, burnt, trashed- OVER played and OVER used. No one and I mean NO ONE cares any longer that libruls think everything is about race. It's your absolute mental issue that you equate every word, every criticism to race. Seek help.

When it's all they have, do you think they will use anything else?

Romney's old company Bain's latest job creating maneuver is to move a profitable company to China. Well, it is creating jobs. In China. Also, the present workers get paid while training Chinese workers.
Also, at least according to the article, the Federal Government will provide $780,000 to retrain fired workers. Obama's no better, he's pushed through trade deals started by Bush, then Romney complains Obama hasn't started any of his own trade deals! What?? Clinton was no better, signing trade deals like Nafta, Most Favored Nation to China and others. Can either party be trusted anymore? Let's see if Sensata or free trade is discussed in any of these debates. Maybe job creator Romney has an answer.

Daily Kos: UPDATE: Even More on Bain Moving Sensata to China

Forum List

Back