A real man would apologize

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
We waited & no, there is no evidence that Obama wiretapped Trump.

It is time for Trump to apologize.

Will he?

Since Obama is such a dirty piece of dog shit I think I will give Trump a pass on this one.

Will he?

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. I don't believe he's ever apologized or or even acknowledged a fuckup in his life. Ever. He hems he haws he runs away.

Bravely bold Sir Rumpan
Took off on talk radio rot..
He was not afraid to tweet,
Oh brave Sir Rumpan.

He was not at all afraid
To be proven wrong in so many ways.
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Rumpan.

Brave Sir Rumpan ran away,
Bravely ran away
When questions on his tweet were raised
He trotted out Spicer who just looked dazed
When responsibility reared his head
He bravely went and hid instead
When called to show his evidence some
He courageously just went all mum

Brave brave brave brave Sir Orange!

Will he?
You already know the answer to that question, right? Narcissists don't make mistakes. They certainly never do anything WRONG.
I think we've already seen as much explaining and justifying as we are going to get. It will quietly go away. It's not a big deal like health care or the travel ban. No one got hurt. Obama just rolled his eyes.
We've got bigger concerns, like health care, the travel ban, the Wall and how to pay for the infrastructure bill.

House Intel Chair Devin Nunes went for the "Donald Trump uses words but they don't mean anything" :ack-1: defense on Wednesday, saying, "Are you going to take the tweets literally? And if you are, then clearly the president is wrong.":boobies:
Top Republican Goes To Insane Lengths To Try To Defend The Crazy In The Oval Office

That's just classic.

So if you send a bullshit libelous tweet, and you get called out by the press --------------- it's the press' fault for reading it.

NPD all the way.

Incidentally --- about that image at 1:30 --- the video is four years old.

There is no evidence Trump or his campaign consipired with Russia to steal the election either but I'm not going to hold out hope for anyone to apologize for those claims.

Nor should you, since they don't exist.

There is no evidence Trump or his campaign consipired with Russia to steal the election either but I'm not going to hold out hope for anyone to apologize for those claims.
There is evidence in the form of a Intel report along with so many administration people lying about meetings with Russians. Enough for an investigation.

Why did all these contacts happen & why were they hidden? Why did Trump lie about them?

Why are we letting Trump ban people from certain countries so he can review the vetting process when the dumbass couldn't vet is own NSA?

Forum List

Back