Zone1 I would like to apologize for sounding... um... whatever

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I was reading this upcoming Scipture from the Mass liturgy and while I can't recall the exact words it said that if your brother is angry with you, be reconciled before bringing your gift to the altar.

I started feeling guilty

So I apologize 2 all those posters who are or could be angry with me

I was mostly insulting Satan who seemed to be speaking through y'all

lol

I was reading this upcoming Scipture from the Mass liturgy and while I can't recall the exact words it said that if your brother is angry with you, be reconciled before bringing your gift to the altar.

I started feeling guilty

lol
:eusa_doh:Would you please stop spamming the religious forum with this stupid shit... :uhoh3:

I started feeling guilty

lol

I am not angry with you. Let it go and learn from it.

I started feeling guilty

lol

No need to apologize..

Just say six Hail Mary’s
Three Our Fathers
and an Act of Contrition

Just say six Hail Mary’s
Three Our Fathers
and an Act of Contrition
No "just" about it. First, Catholics are taught to clean the sin from their life. Next, we are reminded that we can't leave an empty space where that sin once "lived" as that can mean 'seven' other sins/demons moving in to replace the first. Repentance means turning away from that practice AND replacing it with a practice that is pleasing to God and a blessing to others.

Keeping prayers near the forefront of our lives serves as guidance, strength, and inspiration in working with God in creating the best version of ourselves.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Hate the sin, love the sinner. :)
original.jpg

Hate the sin, love the sinner. :)
that poster does not seem at all capable of loving anyone, including himself, whom he seems bent on throwing into Hell

just my opinion. Hopefully he will see the light some day

Forum List

Back