A real look at ethnic cleansing in the Holy land... decide for yourself

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

134 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 2,149 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Killed

1,211 Israelis
and at least 9,454 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Injured

11,747 Israelis and 92,107 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information.)

Daily U.S. Military Aid to Israel and the Palestinians
Fiscal Year 2013

During Fiscal Year 2016, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $10.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians. (View Sources & More Information)

UN Resolutions Targeting Israel and the Palestinians
1955 - 1992

Israel has been targeted by at least 77 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by 1. (View Sources & More Information)

Current Number of Political Prisoners and Detainees

0 Israelis
are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 7,000 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Sources & More Information)

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes
1967 - Present

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and at least 48,488 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967. (View Sources & More Information)

Israeli and Palestinian Unemployment Rates

The Israeli unemployment rate is 5.6%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 17.7% and 44% in Gaza. (View Sources & More Information)

Current Illegal Settlements on the Other’s Land

Israel currently has 261 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land. (View Sources & More Information)

StumbleUpon

Bottom line:

MSNBC_Map_Cropped.jpg

I guess the Arabs should stop causing trouble........when they fight the Jews, they lose.
Hmmm... has any other group in the entire history of our world been blamed for being ethnically cleansed? Are you one of those who blame rape victims for getting raped as well?
The god of Israel is the United States of America, and formerly Great Britain. Nothing to do with any God.
Be very careful.. You will be giving an account before the God of Israel for every idle word you have ever spoken. God watches over Israel. He neither sleeps nor slumbers. He watches over Israel and He watches over His own children. Where is your god Allah at? Is he broke? On the welfare line? Applying for another handout at the UN or what? Why can't he take care of his own people? Why don't the Arabs help their own people with all the wealth they have? Why do they allow Hamas to hold them in captivity in Gaza for political jockeying and empty promises? When will then stop using their own people as political pawns against Israel? They know they have no claim to the land of Israel! Why don't they help all those arabs relocate to an Islamic country? The Jews have always helped their own people and even help them make aliyah. What is wrong with the Arabs?

LOL. You are hilarious. I am a Roman Catholic Christian and I think you know your kind should be careful. So should the Muslims. Deus Vult.
You may be a Roman Catholic but you are not a Christian. As for you thinking that "my kind" should be careful, that sounds like a threat. I think you had better examine the rules on USMB, Monte. You're attempting to cross the line here and as for your comment, my bible commands me to be careful for nothing. I've got my heavenly father watching over me. I don't pray to statues and dead people. If I did, I'd have a reason to worry. Idolatry is a sin and those who commit idolatry must depart from it or will end up in hell.

Last edited:
Yeah right. LOL

"Ashkenazi Jewish women descended mostly from Italian converts.."

Ashkenazi Jewish women descended mostly from Italian converts, new study asserts | Genetic Literacy Project
DNA tests have been proven and used to find and identify Hebrews in Ethiopia. What works in Ethiopia will work anywhere. Not to worry! Aliyah is increasing dramatically to Israel. Soon the Jews will need more land and this is all the more reason to move your Arab friends off of Israeli land.

I see the facts, from official sources are starting to annoy you.

giphy.gif
What official sources? I've seen nothing but propaganda films and stories that have no basis in reality.

Official UN, Mandatory and League of Nation sources, which are reality. Not your Zionist propaganda or religious fairy tales.
Excuse me but are you referring to the FAILED LEAGUE OF NATIONS which nations refused to join because of their agenda? The same agenda they appear to be up to again with their renamed League under the title United Nations? Official? Officially bias, crooked and used as a weapon against Israel. The lying UN should have been shown the door decades ago! Ditto for NATO! If that is all you have? You have nothing. As to your suggesting that the Bible is religious fairy tales? To you it is. The Word of God is foolishness to those who are perishing but to those who are being saved it is the power of God.

134 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 2,149 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

1,211 Israelis
and at least 9,454 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

11,747 Israelis and 92,107 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information.)

Fiscal Year 2013

During Fiscal Year 2016, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $10.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians. (View Sources & More Information)

1955 - 1992

Israel has been targeted by at least 77 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by 1. (View Sources & More Information)

0 Israelis
are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 7,000 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Sources & More Information)

1967 - Present

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and at least 48,488 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967. (View Sources & More Information)

The Israeli unemployment rate is 5.6%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 17.7% and 44% in Gaza. (View Sources & More Information)

Israel currently has 261 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land. (View Sources & More Information)

StumbleUpon

Bottom line:

MSNBC_Map_Cropped.jpg

I guess the Arabs should stop causing trouble........when they fight the Jews, they lose.
Hmmm... has any other group in the entire history of our world been blamed for being ethnically cleansed? Are you one of those who blame rape victims for getting raped as well?
The god of Israel is the United States of America, and formerly Great Britain. Nothing to do with any God.
Be very careful.. You will be giving an account before the God of Israel for every idle word you have ever spoken. God watches over Israel. He neither sleeps nor slumbers. He watches over Israel and He watches over His own children. Where is your god Allah at? Is he broke? On the welfare line? Applying for another handout at the UN or what? Why can't he take care of his own people? Why don't the Arabs help their own people with all the wealth they have? Why do they allow Hamas to hold them in captivity in Gaza for political jockeying and empty promises? When will then stop using their own people as political pawns against Israel? They know they have no claim to the land of Israel! Why don't they help all those arabs relocate to an Islamic country? The Jews have always helped their own people and even help them make aliyah. What is wrong with the Arabs?

LOL. You are hilarious. I am a Roman Catholic Christian and I think you know your kind should be careful. So should the Muslims. Deus Vult.
You may be a Roman Catholic but you are not a Christian. As for you thinking that "my kind" should be careful, that sounds like a threat. I think you had better examine the rules on USMB, Monte. You're attempting to cross the line here and as for your comment, my bible commands me to be careful for nothing. I've got my heavenly father watching over me. I don't pray to statues and dead people. If I did, I'd have a reason to worry. Idolatry is a sin and those who commit idolatry must depart from it or will end up in hell.

You should be careful, you threatened me and I let it slide and just responded that you should be careful, given how Christians have responded respond historically when threatened. We, do not believe in your fairytales. We have Jesus Christ to believe in.

1,211 Israelis

Fiscal Year 2013

1955 - 1992

0 Israelis

1967 - Present

StumbleUpon

Bottom line:

MSNBC_Map_Cropped.jpg

You should be careful, you threatened me and I let it slide and just responded that you should be careful, given how Christians have responded respond historically when threatened. We, do not believe in your fairytales. We have Jesus Christ to believe in.
This is what I call the cry for help when the debate is lost the loser begins to slander the one who defeated them. Then they run to a moderator to demand that something be done because the humiliation is just too much. I call it a cop out. Anyone reading this thread can see that I never threatened you, nor did I report you for threatening me (which you did do) because quite honestly, Monte, you just don't intimidate me.

Now let's get back on topic here. I can find no evidence of ethnic cleansing in Israel nor can I find any sign of starving Arabs in Gaza. In fact, some of them could use a diet. So where are the mass graves, the starving people? I see none of that. Where is the evidence? Anyone? Monte, we'll leave you out of this discussion. Take a walk. Get some fresh air and come back when your able to stay OT.

I don't need to win a debate with a Hasbara nutcase. I just present the facts from source documentation. The evidence is the source documentation. What do you want to know. How many colonial settlers invaded Palestine from Europe? How many native Muslims and Christians were ethnically cleansed by the European invaders in 1947-48? Something else? Let me know, I have source documents available.

Now let's get back on topic here. I can find no evidence of ethnic cleansing in Israel
Really? It is all over the place.

How many Palestinians live on their pre 48 land in Israel?

How any Israelis live in areas occupied by Islamic terrorist enclaves of Gaza'istan and the West Bank?

Nice duck.

Indeed. Faced with questions you can't address, you put on your islamo-dancing shoes.

Now let's get back on topic here. I can find no evidence of ethnic cleansing in Israel
Really? It is all over the place.

How many Palestinians live on their pre 48 land in Israel?

There is no such thing as a Palestinian. If you are talking about the Arabs who claim to be Palestinian but are not Palestinian the question then becomes what claim does ANY ARAB have to Israeli land?

The bulk of the Jews of Palestine, if not all, converted to Christianity. Their descendants are the Christians and Muslims of Palestine. The European Jews are Europeans that converted to Judaism. There is no Jewish race or ethnicity, it's a religion that a person of any race or ethnicity can practice. What is so difficult to understand Shusha?

Nothing about your repetitive rant is difficult to understand, monte. I disagree with the conclusions you draw from it.

See, you acknowledge that 2000+ years ago the people of the land were the Jewish people. You acknowledge that the Jewish people were invaded and conquered by succeeding waves of different peoples from different places. And you acknowledge that the Jewish people were forced, under those circumstances, to convert or be ethnically cleansed from the land. And you acknowledge that the Jewish people did some combination of both those things.

The conclusion you draw from this is that the people who were invaded and either forced to convert or removed from the land lose all rights and claims to their ancestral territory. The conclusion you draw is that whether they choose conversion or the preservation of their identity and culture through a Diaspora, they lose all rights and claims to their ancestral lands. THAT is what I disagree with. The Jewish people, through their incredible tenacity and dedication and spirit of community, have managed to preserve their culture and their identity through all these thousands of years. And they have the right to return to their homeland.

"Ashkenazi Jewish women descended mostly from Italian converts.."

Actually a new study shows that Ashkenazi Jews have DNA so distinct from other Europeans that Jewish ancestry can be predicted from DNA alone with 100% accuracy.

So all this ranting about Jews not being actually Jews is false.

Actually a new study shows that Ashkenazi Jews have DNA so distinct from other Europeans that Jewish ancestry can be predicted from DNA alone with 100% accuracy.

So all this ranting about Jews not being actually Jews is false.
Absolute rubbish! And the papers that have come out attempting to prove such nonsense have been easily refuted.

Forum List

Back