When will the arab muslims compensate/give aid $$ to their ethnically cleansed jews?

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
I am re-starting this thread since the earlier one was closed, which was the aim of the jew-hating filth that opted to troll the thread rather than allow the vile arab muslims to be exposed as genocidal and racist.

Any off-topic posts will be IMMEDIATELY reported, so I'd suggest to the usual crew of jew-hating filth to either steer clear of this thread or stay VERY much on topic.

==================================================================

Group seeks justice for 'forgotten' Jews

"To back the claim, the group had reproduced copies of a draft law composed by the Arab League in 1947 that called for measures to be taken against Jews living in Arab countries. The proposals ranged from imprisonment, confiscation of assets and forced induction into Arab armies to beatings, officially incited acts of violence and pogroms.

Subsequent legislation and discriminatory decrees enacted by Arab governments against Jews were "strikingly similar" to the actions laid out in the draft law, Urman said."

--------------------

For those confused, here is the PRECISE thread topic:

Since the fakestinians have lived off of Western guilt money for decades, when are the arab muslim nations going to compensate the stolen property, money and land they took from almost 1MM of their jewish citizens?

Haven't the jews raked money off of every country to the max already? Germany must be done. Jews have a lot of nerve. We destroyed Iraq for Jews and now we are taking out Assad and then you want us to take out Iran.
You have ruined every country you have invaded and that includes Palestine.

The Jews should start a right to return movement like the Palestinians did.

What are they waiting for?

Haven't the jews raked money off of every country to the max already? Germany must be done. Jews have a lot of nerve. We destroyed Iraq for Jews and now we are taking out Assad and then you want us to take out Iran.

The civil war in Syria has nothing to do with Jews. Today, in Pakistan and Iraq, about 150 Muslims were killed by their fellow savage Muslims. Of course, that is the Jews' fault too, right? And believe me, the measly 100 dollars a month or less that my dad got from Germany, before he died, did not make up for losing his entire family (2 sisters, a brother and parents), and being made a penniless refugee. Not by a long-shot.

Why do you think the Muslims and Christian natives of Palestine should be punished for what Germans did to your family? Palestinians have lost entire families at the hands of Jews, should they be any less angry?

Why do you think the Muslims and Christian natives of Palestine should be punished for what Germans did to your family? Palestinians have lost entire families at the hands of Jews, should they be any less angry?

Why do You think Palestinian Jews should have taken more massacres and looting from the fellow Arabs?

I am re-starting this thread since the earlier one was closed, which was the aim of the jew-hating filth that opted to troll the thread rather than allow the vile arab muslims to be exposed as genocidal and racist.

Any off-topic posts will be IMMEDIATELY reported, so I'd suggest to the usual crew of jew-hating filth to either steer clear of this thread or stay VERY much on topic.

==================================================================

Group seeks justice for 'forgotten' Jews

"To back the claim, the group had reproduced copies of a draft law composed by the Arab League in 1947 that called for measures to be taken against Jews living in Arab countries. The proposals ranged from imprisonment, confiscation of assets and forced induction into Arab armies to beatings, officially incited acts of violence and pogroms.

Subsequent legislation and discriminatory decrees enacted by Arab governments against Jews were "strikingly similar" to the actions laid out in the draft law, Urman said."

--------------------

For those confused, here is the PRECISE thread topic:

Since the fakestinians have lived off of Western guilt money for decades, when are the arab muslim nations going to compensate the stolen property, money and land they took from almost 1MM of their jewish citizens?
should we bargain with the Chinese for new cities, wherever convenient?

Why do You think Palestinian Jews should have taken more massacres and looting from the fellow Arabs?

The Palestinian (Arab) Jews weren't targeted until they sided with the foreign invader/colonizers from Europe. Should the Muslims and Christians have helped the Europeans and their local fifth column colonize their land and ethnically cleanse them?

The Palestinian (Arab) Jews weren't targeted until they sided with the foreign invader/colonizers from Europe. Should the Muslims and Christians have helped the Europeans and their local fifth column colonize their land and ethnically cleanse them?

Peasant revolt, massacre in Jerusalem in Sefad and in Hebron happened some 65 years before Herzel established the Zionist movement.

Using Your logic- the Arabs expelled and mascaraed Palestinian Jews, then the Jews from Europe and the Arab states simply came to rescue.
See how this works both ways :)

Nonsense, The Arab Jews were not expelled and the Arab Sunni Muslim and Druze perpetrators, their leaders, were put to death. Get a life. I have access to your Hasbara manual.

http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasbara.pdf

Of course they had to flee, Sefad and Tiberias were destroyed, while the revolt started in the Jewish quarter of Jerusalem- meaning the Arabs started revolting the decision to make infidel Jews and Christians equal to them (through taxes). Their first target were the Jews of Jerusalem.
"First comes Saturday then Sunday"

The revolt was stopped by foreign troops and foreign consuls. The Arabs in Palestine had no intent to stop looting and killing any infidel in the way.
And again the punishment was given not by the local Palestinian Arabs but by foreign troops from Lebanon.

How dare they make Jews and Christians be equal to Muslims in Palestine??...nothing ever changed, pogrom were pogroms whether in Palestine or Russia just that the Palestinian Jews didn't 'turn the other cheek' from then on.

All this occurred at the sunrise of Zionism.

In that particular post, when I referenced Germany, I was responding to Penelope's hateful post that Jews were "raking in" money from Germany. I wasn't relating my dad's experience to the I/P conflict at all.

In that particular post, when I referenced Germany, I was responding to Penelope's hateful post that Jews were "raking in" money from Germany. I wasn't relating my dad's experience to the I/P conflict at all.

And still are, even though they started the war. by declaring war on Germany in 1933. I wonder how much money they should pay to Ukraine for the Holodomor? How about the Russian revolution of 1917. They should also be rebuilding Gaza where they bombed. I read the JDL is active in France, use to be very active in the US, they owe us as well.

And still are, even though they started the war. by declaring war on Germany in 1933. I wonder how much money they should pay to Ukraine for the Holodomor? How about the Russian revolution of 1917. They should also be rebuilding Gaza where they bombed. I read the JDL is active in France, use to be very active in the US, they owe us as well.

You are the most hateful anti-Jewish person I've ever encountered. Jews did not "declare war" on Hitler or Germany in 1933, it was the other way around! In any case, this Board is about the Israel/Palestine conflict, and I suggest that you concentrate on that subject alone!

You are the most hateful anti-Jewish person I've ever encountered. Jews did not "declare war" on Hitler or Germany in 1933, it was the other way around! In any case, this Board is about the Israel/Palestine conflict, and I suggest that you concentrate on that subject alone!
Full text of "Jews Declare War on Germany 1933"

So it isn't the ISRAELIS, but the jews...good to see the pure, racist hatred out in full form without trying to hide behind the anti-Israel fig leaf.

Back on the thread topic, when are the arab muslim countries going to compensate the jews for stealing their land and property?

Ah, we get it...blame all of the jews for what the jews 2,000 miles away were doing, so you are justifying racism.

So when a muslim commits a terror attack in California or Florida, the rest of them in the US can be massacred, got it. Your ability to prove what a complete fucking idiot you are every day is excellent.

When are the arab muslim countries going to compensate the jews for stealing their land and property in the 1940s/50s?

When are the arab muslim countries going to compensate the jews for stealing their land and property in the 1940s/50s?

What does that have to do with the Muslims and Christians of Palestine?

Forum List

Back