A real alarmist viewpoint

How'd you get this way Gollum? Was it nature or nuture? Are you a victim of popular culture or did you do this to yourself? Are you happy you finally got the Ring Back?

Fecaltoons loaded a study, from The Roberts Lav, and it was THE shit, wasn't it, Fekie?

1. It studied CO2 concentrations, in water, without cold water breakdown, so we could know thresholds, for H2CO3 affinity, relative to oyster mortality, so no oysters were harmed, until the researches cooked them;
2. It studied mortality temperature thresholds, without breaking down CO2 concentration or H2CO3 affinity changes, given oyster mortality, from a variety of causes.

I guess the dude who commented global warming is how freaks make profits, on media was correct, about this particular study, Fekie-freaky!

I guess you didn't see this, posted:

1268929089k60JaA.jpg

So you just set up camp:

12751397166FACD8.jpg

Fekie-poo was so happy, when he found the Roberts study, he crapped himself, and all the other fecophiles ranted, with glee. Fekie-poo had found a shit-study!

32719-Cartoon_Poop.cartoon+poop.jpg

But it's cleanup time. Fecaltoonces' cartoon-study was a crock, of shit:

sht.jpg

I don't know why you'd smear all your morons, who were so shit-hot-happy, when Fekie posted the Roberts study, but THAT STUDY DIDN'T PROVE SHIT, IN A BAG. I guess you could say, it was your shittiest load, since that graph, without any labels, for the plots.

Global Extinction within one Human Lifetime as a Result of a Spreading Atmospheric Arctic Methane Heat wave and Surface Firestorm

Global Extinction within one Human Lifetime as a Result of a Spreading Atmospheric Arctic Methane Heat wave and Surface Firestorm

Abstract

Although the sudden high rate Arctic methane increase at Svalbard in late 2010 data set applies to only a short time interval, similar sudden methane concentration peaks also occur at Barrow point and the effects of a major methane build-up has been observed using all the major scientific observation systems. Giant fountains/torches/plumes of methane entering the atmosphere up to 1 km across have been seen on the East Siberian Shelf. This methane eruption data is so consistent and aerially extensive that when combined with methane gas warming potentials, Permian extinction event temperatures and methane lifetime data it paints a frightening picture of the beginning of the now uncontrollable global warming induced destabilization of the subsea Arctic methane hydrates on the shelf and slope which started in late 2010. This process of methane release will accelerate exponentially, release huge quantities of methane into the atmosphere and lead to the demise of all life on earth before the middle of this century.

Introduction

The 1990 global atmospheric mean temperature is assumed to be 14.49 oC (Shakil, 2005; NASA, 2002; DATAWeb, 2012) which sets the 2 oC anomaly above which humanity will lose control of her ability to limit the effects of global warming on major climatic and environmental systems at 16.49 oC (IPCC, 2007). The major Permian extinction event temperature is 80 oF (26.66 oC) which is a temperature anomaly of 12.1766 oC above the 1990 global mean temperature of 14.49 oC (Wignall, 2009; Shakil, 2005

Arctic News: Global Extinction within one Human Lifetime as a Result of a Spreading Atmospheric Arctic Methane Heat wave and Surface Firestorm

This may have happened before, huh? Part of the Natural order? How about developing a harvesting technique for this great energy source?

Were you to actually read the home site to this article, you would find that is part of their suggestions dealing with clarthrate outgassing.

I'd love to chime in, but I am packing to move to Greenland. Once that massive ice sheet clears there will be oysters and fish unfrozen from WAY back when. I am hoping to develop a new Greenland Oyster company to exploit the situation. In the interim, I hope to find some preserved Wooley Mammoths, Sabertooth Honey-badgers, and maybe I'll happen upon a lost tribe of prehistoric-minded cavepeoples and I'll be able to drag a cavechick home to my crib.

Strange -- where'd the mad skills in Geology come from? Eh Gollum? Did you borrow them for the day?

Liberalism grants one expertise in any subject.

That's why the left looked to Barbra Streisand and Sean Penn for their views on geopolitics.

That's why being DDD made you guys into de-facto conservatives, which we call wingpunk fucktard neo-cons, subject to rule, by an idiocracy, in a tainted republic, which has less and less to protect, all the time. Conservatism has been pressed, to meaninglessness.

Since you wingpunk fucktards don't know shit, about conservatism, what makes you think you know jack, about "liberalism?" You know STUPID and QUEER, and you vote for shit or shinola, in an idiocracy.
coffee.jpg

Never really could get interested in fantasy fictional literature. I guess that's why I have little interest in fantasy fictional global alarmism. One day, our existence will change. Perhaps we become cave dwellers, escape the planet to another, or like the dinosaur we are snuffed out.
Whatever our fate, I would venture a guess that we will not be the cause of our own extinction. We may give it a hell of a try, but even if nuclear holocaust takes most of us, some would likely survive. An asteroid, on the other hand, could wipe the slate clean, and mother earth could once again breath, since the ghastly human no longer chokes her and violates her bowel.

Oh, and who erased my other post?

It's DaveDDD, JerkInDaRoad, and Fecaltoonces, all trying to play ping-pong, at USMB:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM_CSj_TLD0]Retards playing Extreme ping-pong - YouTube[/ame]

Strange -- where'd the mad skills in Geology come from? Eh Gollum? Did you borrow them for the day?

Liberalism grants one expertise in any subject.

That's why the left looked to Barbra Streisand and Sean Penn for their views on geopolitics.

That's why being DDD made you guys into de-facto conservatives, which we call wingpunk fucktard neo-cons, subject to rule, by an idiocracy, in a tainted republic, which has less and less to protect, all the time. Conservatism has been pressed, to meaninglessness.

Since you wingpunk fucktards don't know shit, about conservatism, what makes you think you know jack, about "liberalism?" You know STUPID and QUEER, and you vote for shit or shinola, in an idiocracy.

82099197-1.jpg

Forum List

Back