A racially segmented dating app. Thoughts?

vu0tran

Rookie
Aug 31, 2016
What are your thoughts? Do you think something like this helps race relations or hurts?

This interracial dating app is about more than love

“I had a lot of experience growing up where I just talk with people and they’d be like ‘Oh yeah, I think you’re cool, I think you’re nice, but I just don’t date Asian guys,'” he said. Those experiences were repeated in online dating. Hearing that sort of rejection and then scoring few matches on Tinder can make you feel unattractive and like nobody wants you.

My goal it to impair race relations, to make them worse. When you try to help race relations, you only prolong the agony of this jewish run dying country, like keeping a terminal old person on a respirator.

I'm like the League of Shadows from Batman.

I want people to think first and foremost racially. Once this is accomplished, starting a new civil/racial war will be a piece of cake.

What are your thoughts? Do you think something like this helps race relations or hurts?

This interracial dating app is about more than love

“I had a lot of experience growing up where I just talk with people and they’d be like ‘Oh yeah, I think you’re cool, I think you’re nice, but I just don’t date Asian guys,'” he said. Those experiences were repeated in online dating. Hearing that sort of rejection and then scoring few matches on Tinder can make you feel unattractive and like nobody wants you.
I have nothing against coons, I just wouldn't date one. Just a personal preference.

I don't want improved race relations, or the races to mingle and melt into one homogeneous mass.

I am in favor of racial separation and the breakup of the United States.

My goal it to impair race relations, to make them worse. When you try to help race relations, you only prolong the agony of this jewish run dying country, like keeping a terminal old person on a respirator.

I'm like the League of Shadows from Batman.

I want people to think first and foremost racially. Once this is accomplished, starting a new civil/racial war will be a piece of cake.
Why the fuck would you want to start a race war?

This interracial dating app is about more than love

My thought is that the vast majority of people date and marry within their own race, and for those who do not, that is their business.

I don't want improved race relations, or the races to mingle and melt into one homogeneous mass.

I am in favor of racial separation and the breakup of the United States.

Then if you are in favor of racial separation, why don't you return to your native land of India?

Because what you are in favor of is not likely to happen here.

Forum List

Back